Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Making my daughter as slutty as possible"

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

I think we've found the king of cucks.

What percentage of western dads are like this you think? I'd say over 50% tbh

This stinks of a subhuman larper with an incest fetish. I wouldn't even worry about this. Was probably written by a basement dweller with no daughter at all.

i read and wish i didnt

Sounds like a larp. But you never know. Anything is possible in 2020.

srgeXKE.jpg
Ma2VyZN.png
qRm0RNy.png

Homo tranny LARP

Dunno if it's a larp but wouldn't surprise me ngl

This stinks of a subhuman larper with an incest fetish. I wouldn't even worry about this. Was probably written by a basement dweller with no daughter at all.
its 10000% fake, /r/incest is 99.99% LARP stories made for fapping.

If there’s anything we can all agree on, it’s that people like this are fucking garbage.

This is larp. We need to ban piercings though.

Screen Shot 2020 01 05 at 21653 AM

Just get turned on by making your daughter a sex object theory.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Sounds like a larp. But you never know. Anything is possible in 2020.

srgeXKE.jpg
Ma2VyZN.png
qRm0RNy.png
"Then the Lord rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven; And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground." - Genesis 19:24-25

Was probably written by the OP.

that's one fucked up daddy for sure.

White people are damn weird

Are you lonely? Wanna vc sometime? My Discord is wereqryan#0887.

vc is videochat right? I don't really wanna show my face because I'm high inhib, but I'm open to chatting.

I think we've found the king of cucks.
Not a cuck: King of Bids.

Cuck means you were deceived, if you are embracing your women getting fucked by other men then you're a Bid not a Cuck.

its 10000% fake, /r/incest is 99.99% LARP stories made for fapping.
Don't fucking matter. The fact that this sub reddit is a thing but every incel sub gets banned pisses me off.

Don't fucking matter. The fact that this sub reddit is a thing but every incel sub gets banned pisses me off.
no subs should get banned unless its literally doing something illegal (like posting CP or filming murders that the poster did)

No problem if he wants to fuck his daughter if she's already been ruined by other men but actually wanting other men to have sex with her is cucked beyond belief. He should be shot.

JFL @ this fucking clownwolrld.

He wants to fuck his daughter it makes sense tbh but i don't get why he turns on knowing that other guys fuck her

He wants to fuck his daughter it makes sense tbh but i don't get why he turns on knowing that other guys fuck her

Cuckmerica

It has to be a LARP... I hope

Neutral? Did I mess up somewhere?
No man I'm just not too terribly familiar with your posts. As far as I know you could either be this site's biggest cuck or the most based dude to ever use it.

No man I'm just not too terribly familiar with your posts. As far as I know you could either be this site's biggest cuck or the most based dude to ever use it.

Thanks for the second part man. But what besides this post have I seemed cucked?

Yet we are the mentally ill defectives. Normoids are disgusting.

Thanks for the second part man. But what besides this post have I seemed cucked?
No, no. You misunderstand me. I was saying you could be either/or just to make my point. As in: I wouldn't have a clear way of knowing. I'm sure you're not a cucked user. Unless you are.

Gross. He probably wants to fuck his daughter, he won't admit it, but he still wants to.

Gross. He probably wants to fuck his daughter, he won't admit it, but he still wants to.

No he DOES admit it actually.

Unfortunately I just went to the post and the comment was removed so I can't show it

No he DOES admit it actually.

Unfortunately I just went to the post and the comment was removed so I can't show it
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: fucking disgusting cuck, imagine wanting to fuck your OWN DAUGHTER. so fucking gross.