Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Making selfies is the best cope

overlystinkypants

overlystinkypants

Banned
-
Anyone else doing the same thing? I take a shit ton of pictures of myself. All the mirrors, casually, different poses, expressions and angles. I stop reading the forum, take a few selfies, look at them, pick the best one to feel a little better and go back to browsing. Then I play around with filters or morph them a little myself. Then I create different folders from diferrent times to compare myself to older me and how much i improved. I cherrypicked one amazing photo with a great angle, used a filter to enhance it and I legit look so fucking good there it makes me a little happier. Or at least that's what I think. You can't really rate yourself properly anyway which is why we have so many fakecels and why older me looked way worse than i thought at that time. I also did online hair repainting to look more like God himself - Justin Bieber.

it's just a great cope to look at the better version of yourself.

i dunno man.

its depressing trying to take 20 selfies or something, it seems like im trying (or coping hard) to find the best angles, and all, but it still looks like shit.

if it makes you happy, then i guess, go for it.

I like the upper half of my face better so I wear a face mask when I take selfies to feel better

Themisterpepsi said:
I like the upper half of my face better so I wear a face mask when I take selfies to feel better

ah yes, my previous thread. hello brother.

attachment.php

Themisterpepsi said:
This one I tried to replicate @framecel222 pointimg his gun at the camera
ds0jdIS.jpg

For a minute I thought that was a fleshlight on a stick.

I hate taking pictures of myself, or other people taking pictures of me. Been that way since I was a pre-teen. On top of being below average in looks I am also hilariously unphotogenic, which basically means that if you capture me in any one moment you can see straight through to my lack of NT, or at least I think so. When I was forced to take my photo for some online shit, either a class or some application, I forget which, it took me like an hour to get one I wasn't horrified by. This was a few years ago and I haven't taken a new one since. Whenever I see pictures taken of me that I didn't know about, like at large warehouse parties in the Facebook photo album, I cringe super hard. Thankfully I didn't have any photos of myself on Facebook, so no facial recognition auto-tagging me. Before I had accepted that it was all over for me and I used Tinder/Okc and thought I knew how to communicate with people and that I understood the current dating landscape, I struggled hard as fuck to take photos then too. Thankfully I had a friend who helped me take a few and supported me throughout the process, but it's not like it amounted to anything anyway because it was still me, still my face.

Fuck photos and selfies.

nah, I'm allergic to cameras. 

Never Took A Selfie Crew