Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Male and Female depression and more.

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Female
" im so depressed!". Chad fucked me only 5 times per week not 7 !

And thousands of people comment to the stupid bitch .

Unattractive man 's depression;
People despice me.
Im lonely all my life.
i can not survive in the world when possesion of sex is the quaranty of being om top of social position
Im persecuted. Internet that belongs to bunch of criminals ban me silences me and want my death.
Propaganda of inet tells lies all the time to ruin life of desent people like me.
Youtube talking beads all hired by the sociey to make our life unbearable to the point of suicide."

And you assholes think after all that we can see you differently than as sadistic brutal murderers? It is not us it is you not entitled to establish sexocraty that destroys human lives. Bunch if sadistic murderers rule the game. They appoint their pristitutes and gigolous to preach us as how we are not entitled to put the end of bloody tyrany of buch of criminals and perverts who run internet and everyting in social life. Who gave you right to shape the world in accordance to your immoral criminal nature?
You are not entitled to be on top. Because the only thing that you do is destruction of everything that is worthy of man .You created the tyrany you self proclaimed your perverted vision as legit. But we see you as you are as buch of murderers and perverted criminals.
But incels will not follow you.
Incels refuse the immoral society.
Incels can take us much mysery as possible but he never submits.
Incels are last true people. When you are buch of degenerates who think that you are entitled to rule the world.
I remember other times when you assholes could not rise your ugly head. I believe culture and order will be established sooner or later and your world of wolmarts and starbacks will fall into hell to burn forever in
shame and we will remember the era of "human rights" ( wich means rights of perverts and murderers) as nightmare.
Patriatchy will be triumphant in the end And it will be the most harsh partiatchy that the world has ever seen because we learned your lessons.
It is man who shall rule not brainless hole and their gigolos.

Last edited:
im having doubts that depression exists at all tbh it sounds like the jews made it up to sell more antidepressants. being depressed is just a byproduct of being genetic trash

im having doubts that depression exists at all tbh it sounds like the jews made it up to sell more antidepressants. being depressed is just a byproduct of being genetic trash
i agree. Depression has a reason. We have depression because society destroys our lives every day.

Psychology doesn't always use images to diagnose, which means that many mental ill are being treated wrong for their own type of disease, brain is not the same, does not work in the same way and a psychological illness would be even more complex, many diagnoses may be wrong, and are.

Most diseases are diagnosed with images, ultrasound, X-ray, even if the person has all the symptoms the doctor still not sure, while in psychology this does not occur, what is suspicious.

Psychology doesn't always use images to diagnose, which means that many many mental ill are being treated wrong for their own type of disease, brain is not the same, does not work the same way and a psychological illness would be even more complex, many diagnoses may be wrong, and are.

Most diseases are diagnosed with images, ultrasound, X-ray, even if the person has all the symptoms the doctor still not sure, while in psychology this does not occur, what is suspicious.
i wouldnt mind this if research on depression was actually consistent. with the amount of placebo studies out there and the fact that they still haven't isolated the cause of depression (chemical inbalance is a joke) i dont know how anyone can believe in this shit

depressed-guy-depressed-girl-u-normiekio-41262011.png

I did know a woman who was sad very sad though she was not a typical woman