Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Male/female ratio in Germany in the age-group of 18 to 24

morgenthau

morgenthau

Ugly✔ Short✔ Unintelligent✔ ADHD✔
You may have noticed that a lot of Germancels are here, and this is the reason why:
I translated it for you guys, second picture is the original one.

The picture shows the male/female ratio in Germany in the age-group of 18 to 24 years (for both genders of course).

Most important is the German average in this age-group, where only 90.4 women come for 100 men!

(If you have any ideas how to improve this translation please let me know; my English is very shitty, sorry about that.)

Attachments

• Deutschland Karte Männer Frauen Ratio.png
    Deutschland Karte Männer Frauen Ratio.png
    56.6 KB · Views: 489
  • original.png
    original.png
    56.5 KB · Views: 486
probably worse where I live tbh

The Jews really outdid themselves this time

It's probably much worse if they didn't include the new rapefugees in the statistics

Germany will have a new holocaust

That's what happens when you let uncontrolled mass immigration run rampant.

Fuark and I live where it's below 85 womeen per 100 men:feelsrope::feelsrope:

They let in tons of uber aggressive refugees to fuck over the german male tax payers

JFL

if your governments stopped importing subhuman savages to fuck your women you wouldn't have this problem
in any other period in history what is now happening in your country would be grounds for revolution and public executions of those responsible

Just import 1 million Middle-Eastern refugees into your country. :waitwhat:

of which most are young men

gg germany
you played yourself

tldw: once they import more migrants to the point where it's 80:100 women to men it will basically start a civil war

Last edited:
The picture shows the male/female ratio in Germany in the age-group of 18 to 24 years (for both genders of course).

Most important is the German average in this age-group, where only 90.4 women come for 100 men!

Actually I have posted sources previously that show that in the age group of 18 to 50 there are 2 single men for every single woman. So on the single market 2 vs 1 is the reality. Not 10 vs 9 but 2 vs 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

We germanycels have it the worst

The Jews did this

Thank God I'm 55.
My age range is a lot more women.

Stop bringing up Germoney, tbh.
This country is done, mate.
100% done.
Islam or civilwar, bring it on.

Theyre mostly incels anyway
and they're lowinhib killingcels that would scare nerdics
also some refugees will be arab chads so will distrupt the local sexual market.

Stop bringing up Germoney, tbh.
This country is done, mate.
100% done.
Islam or civilwar, bring it on.

JFL if you think a white man isn't worth 10 shitskins in a war

"refugees"... 80% of those are clearly not refugees.

You have no idea how good they have it.
I wish I could larp as one of them.

There's not enough holes to go around even under 'normal' circumstances in the west since the 80/20 rule leaves a severe shortage in general but now it's 10 time worse with the hordes of millions of imported "refugees" all of whome are male.

The west deserves to die anyway for its treatment of males and brutal oppression of sub6 men so perhaps this is a good thing overall.

Whatever helps accelerate the downfall of this cruel and wicked civilization should be applauded tbh.

that is almost as bad as China's gender ratio, this is your mind on Jews

Germany is full of Muslim men. Everywhere you go you see those overconfident Erdogan loving Cucks. And they take blonde Stacy's as well.

Last edited:
Link?
Only University towns have women in 2019.

You may have noticed that a lot of Germancels are here, and this is the reason why:
I translated it for you guys, second picture is the original one.

(If you have any ideas how to improve this translation please let me know; my English is very shitty, sorry about that.)
Ratio is worse in most azn countries

A 4/10 Islamic Migrant has a higher SMV than a 5/10 native German man in some of these cities.

Just the other day some nice looking Arab girl with a kid in a stroller came straight up to me at a train station begging for food money. She snickered when I didn't give her any. So her man is probably out there destroying Germany in between nailing other hot chicks, and I'm so cucked that between looks of disgust from women, this parasite expects me to pay for some lothario's offspring? Like this isn't even betabux right? Probably already getting a govt check for services rendered.

Shamelessly shilling my best thread:
https://incels.is/threads/the-high-male-to-female-ratio-is-the-main-cause-behind-inceldom.115667/
But yeah, this is only going to get worse since the large majority of the immigrants/refugees coming to Germany are male and the ones who are female tend to be married or will end up married to a fellow immigrant.

tldw: once they import more migrants to the point where it's 80:100 women to men it will basically start a civil war

The most violent countries in the world are the ones where polygamy is legal.

Sometimes I close my eyes and pretend that I live in a Germany with only Germans and that the current situation is just a well-thought-out joke that has been going on for too long.
And that any day now all Germans will agree that it's better to just reverse the immigration quick and relatively painlessly as quickly as possible, before it's too late.

Any German here? Reply to this post and say hello.

Sometimes I close my eyes and pretend that I live in a Germany with only Germans and that the current situation is just a well-thought-out joke that has been going on for too long.
And that any day now all Germans will agree that it's better to just reverse the immigration quick and relatively painlessly as quickly as possible, before it's too late.

Hello.

×<MEDIA>@https://incels.is

Attachments

• Before The War.webm
    8 MB
It's over for many men

Tfw I live in germany

Just the other day some nice looking Arab girl with a kid in a stroller came straight up to me at a train station begging for food money. She snickered when I didn't give her any. So her man is probably out there destroying Germany in between nailing other hot chicks, and I'm so cucked that between looks of disgust from women, this parasite expects me to pay for some lothario's offspring? Like this isn't even betabux right? Probably already getting a govt check for services rendered.
It's truly fucking over dude

Keep in mind there are a lot more old men then young men and they all want young girls too.
So it is over two times.

Too many men --> Solution = war

They should've imported the women instead of the men.