Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Male feminists fighting with themselves, trying not to become blackpill when reading scientific blackpill studies be like

• Thread starter Deleted member 21037
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21037

Self-banned
-
This how i imagine ugly male feminists and normies when they read scientific blackpill studies and say to themselves that they are all bullshit.

Imgonline com ua twotoone uUIlkR55bzT5

They don't want to accept the blackpill because they know that if they accept it they will become a bad person.
And i know this because the more blackpilled i got the more weird and evil i got.
Once you get blackpilled you have to reconsider your ideals,the view of the world and of yourself and it's tough to adapt to the new yourself you've become.

Despite all, I feel sorry for some of them because i know actually some male feminists that are really virgin at a late age but still don't want to believe in the blackpill and still say that personality matters a lot.
I think they're just coping a lot because when you reach a certain age and you're still virgin you can't dismiss the blackpill unless you're very stupid.
In fact i know some of them that are really blackpilled but don't want to come out as such because they fear rejection from friends and female friends if they reveal their ideas.

Last edited:
Honestly the black pill is common sense, does it really even need to be proven in studies? Jfl