Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Male privilege is fake but female privilege is very real

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
97% of workplace deaths are male
89.6% of prisons are male
Men serve longer sentences for the same crime committed by a woman
Women are never drafted to be sent into war
56% of college graduates in 2020 are female
Many female shelters for women who are abused. ZERO shelters for abused men
Man-on-man rape is not taken seriously. Male-on-female rape is taken VERY seriously.
Women are more likely to get promoted because of their gender and more likely to get hired over a similarly qualified man
Women have much more successful lives at dating and romance
My university would offer 50-80% discount for females entering STEM majors and similarly qualified men would have to pay full price. They also get preferential treatment for enrollment
Divorce courts usually give women custody even if she is less qualified than the father
Divorce courts usually give preferential treatment to women where they get ridiculous amounts of money(Tiger Woods, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jeff Bezos, etc.)
Women lives in general are seen as more valuable while men are seen as expendable.
Women are deserving of love but a man is not entitled to it. Men must earn love while women get it freely.
Single mothers get insane amounts of welfare from the government.
We often give women the benefit of the doubt while we assume a man is guilty as soon as he's been accused.

etc.etc.

Not to talk about education in which girls are always highly advantaged and teachers being more tolerant of them. They also receive higher marks in all courses.

Not to talk about education in which girls are always highly advantaged and teachers being more tolerant of them. They also receive higher marks in all courses.

And there's even an entire degree called "Women's studies." Are there any degrees with "Men's study"? Nope.

They can suck em off for an A too

And there's even an entire degree called "Women's studies." Are there any degrees with "Men's study"? Nope.

Because if there was a degree in genuine, honest, truthful Men's Studies, it would greatly expose the hypocrisy women have in this society. Undergraduate and graduate schools will do everything they can to not have a Men's Studies book, let alone a class or major.
They can suck em off for an A too

I knew a tenured professor at my community college who would ask for sex for better grades. I would imagine in the minds of a foid, if sucking a dick was all it took to get an A, then she would take it 10/10. Men doing that to a female professor? Men would get kicked out of school while the foid professor would get a light sentence, maybe a probation, IF that, because foid professors sexual abusing men isn't a thing, while the other way around is.

Not to mention have you seen foid professors in departments that hand out useless degrees? Some of the ugliest foids I have seen. Google "Women's Studies/Philsophy/Anthropology Staff" for any large university, and you will know what I'm talking about.

Last edited:
Man-on-man rape is not taken seriously. Male-on-female rape is taken VERY seriously.
Women are more likely to get promoted because of their gender and more likely to get hired over a similarly qualified man
My university would offer 50-80% discount for females entering STEM majors and similarly qualified men would have to pay full price. They also get preferential treatment for enrollment
Divorce courts usually give women custody even if she is less qualified than the father
Divorce courts usually give preferential treatment to women where they get ridiculous amounts of money(Tiger Woods, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jeff Bezos, etc.)
Women lives in general are seen as more valuable while men are seen as expendable.
Women are deserving of love but a man is not entitled to it. Men must earn love while women get it freely.
We often give women the benefit of the doubt while we assume a man is guilty as soon as he's been accused.

etc.etc.
Also, 95% of police shooting victims are men

etc.etc.

Foid-on-man rape is not only not taken seriously, it's encouraged. A high school teacher suck your dick? You must've asked for that shit. You must've liked it for her to do that to you. I mean I guess it's not too bad if the foid is a Stacy, but imagine a subhuman foid, a femcel, trying to do that to you or holding your grades, which you need to get into college and advance in ALL forms of your life, not just school but social life, hostage? And the court to go out there and say "you must've liked it because you were a guy"? FUCK FOIDS REASON #2938749234

Foid-on-man rape is not only not taken seriously, it's encouraged. A high school teacher suck your dick? You must've asked for that shit. You must've liked it for her to do that to you. I mean I guess it's not too bad if the foid is a Stacy, but imagine a subhuman foid, a femcel, trying to do that to you or holding your grades, which you need to get into college and advance in ALL forms of your life, not just school but social life, hostage? And the court to go out there and say "you must've liked it because you were a guy"? FUCK FOIDS REASON #2938749234

yeah... it's not even taken seriously here on this forum which is why I didn't bother mentioning female-on-male rape. It's not exactly a problem that an incel is going to have. JFL

yeah... it's not even taken seriously here on this forum which is why I didn't bother mentioning female-on-male rape. It's not exactly a problem that an incel is going to have. JFL

Very true. I should've known. I'm just a recruit dipping my toes in the vast ocean that is incels.co. It'll take time but I'll get there.

My justification is men in general this isn't taken seriously. Not just us incels. I just wanted to show how it affects all men and how vastly rampant this is in our society, not just us. Shows foids really don't care about men and want to take over the world.

Very true. I should've known. I'm just a recruit dipping my toes in the vast ocean that is incels.co. It'll take time but I'll get there.

My justification is men in general this isn't taken seriously. Not just us incels. I just wanted to show how it affects all men and how vastly rampant this is in our society, not just us. Shows foids really don't care about men and want to take over the world.

Oh I absolutely agree. Women in general have very little empathy for men.. ESPECIALLY very little empathy for loser virgin incels. Empathy is usually only reserved for Chad. I have done plenty of Chadfishing in the past to see the fact that women do indeed empathize but they are very selective about which men they are empathetic towards(Chad).

Oh I absolutely agree. Women in general have very little empathy for men.. ESPECIALLY very little empathy for loser virgin incels. Empathy is usually only reserved for Chad. I have done plenty of Chadfishing in the past to see the fact that women do indeed empathize but they are very selective about which men they are empathetic towards(Chad).

That's so fucking brutal for me. I've heard whispers and rumors that even the 10/10 Changs have a hard time dating, as the 10/10 white Chads will always mog them every moment of their lives.

The study of history could be described as men’s studies.

and a foid can punch a man in the face but if he fights back he'll get attacked by a group of white knights

That's so fucking brutal for me. I've heard whispers and rumors that even the 10/10 Changs have a hard time dating, as the 10/10 white Chads will always mog them every moment of their lives.

Yeah ricecels have it really hard. Currycels and ricecels have been betrayed by their women. Race traitors. Women have no affinity to their own race but rather they have affinity/loyalty to whoever is the top dog alpha male.

There is another thread somewhere posted today about a noodlewhore writing a thesis on why Asian women prefer white men. It's brutal. You shoudl try as hard as you can to land a white woman because your own women have betrayed your own kind. I don't usually condone of race-mixing but in this case I think it's justified.

Yeah ricecels have it really hard. Currycels and ricecels have been betrayed by their women. Race traitors. Women have no affinity to their own race but rather they have affinity/loyalty to whoever is the top dog alpha male.

There is another thread somewhere posted today about a noodlewhore writing a thesis on why Asian women prefer white men. It's brutal. You shoudl try as hard as you can to land a white woman because your own women have betrayed your own kind. I don't usually condone of race-mixing but in this case I think it's justified.

Racetraitormaxx for those foid fucks. But deep in my heart, I can't help but blame myself. They are only going with their natural urges in this case. How do Rice have a chance when the top dog alpha male is walking around, or you know they exist on the other side of the world? Rice and Curry Foids will NEVER be satisfied with their beta counterparts.

I was tagged on it. I wrote a response to it as well. You should check it out. And I don't think me race-mixing is ideal for anyone involved. I know I will be viewed as a betabuxx, my wife will eventually divorce me for a white Chad anyway, and my child? What if my son inherits my ugly, hideous genes? He would experience everything I'm going through right now in life. If I have a daughter? She will bring home Chads upon Chads upon Chads and develop a roastie. It's like participating in a sports game and knowing what the final score is going to be. It's not worth it.

Not to mention, no white foid even will give me the time of day. I know this through experience and online dating .No white foid has even touched my hand. No fucking way i get married so my previous paragraph is really wishful thinking.

Racetraitormaxx for those foid fucks. But deep in my heart, I can't help but blame myself. They are only going with their natural urges in this case. How do Rice have a chance when the top dog alpha male is walking around, or you know they exist on the other side of the world? Rice and Curry Foids will NEVER be satisfied with their beta counterparts.

I was tagged on it. I wrote a response to it as well. You should check it out. And I don't think me race-mixing is ideal for anyone involved. I know I will be viewed as a betabuxx, my wife will eventually divorce me for a white Chad anyway, and my child? What if my son inherits my ugly, hideous genes? He would experience everything I'm going through right now in life. If I have a daughter? She will bring home Chads upon Chads upon Chads and develop a roastie. It's like participating in a sports game and knowing what the final score is going to be. It's not worth it.

Not to mention, no white foid even will give me the time of day. I know this through experience and online dating .No white foid has even touched my hand. No fucking way i get married so my previous paragraph is really wishful thinking.

Ok so you've gotta stop that self-blame. That's a cucked thing to do and women do not respect men who are self-hating. You are not responsible for your genetics.

Think about all of those ugly women who STILL GET LAID WITH CHADLITES. They are your looksmatch but they're having regular sex and relationships and etc. Are they sitting around thinking about their inferior genes and the consequences of getting preggo and maybe creating an incel offspring? No. The thought never entered their heads. They are selfish and self-centered. They apologize for nothing and demand the world.

They get furious if you say that they're fat, which is something they can control, but they'll shame you for being short or having a small dick, which is something that you cannot control. Never apologize for your genes and most certainly never feel responsible for it. You are here and you exist... Now society has to deal with it. Do whatever you can to exploit the system. I'm currently neetbuxxing and unemployed. Not giving a single fuck about it. I just play video games all day and cope while taxapyers work their asses off to pay my neetbuxx. Fuck em.

Don't forget that the ability to raise children is also a female privilege in many countries. Like in Russia, where you'll be robbed of "your" children by "your" wife if she chooses to get a full custody in court, in 93%-95% of cases. The mother has to be insane or addicted for the court to take your side on the case.

Ok so you've gotta stop that self-blame. That's a cucked thing to do and women do not respect men who are self-hating. You are not responsible for your genetics.

Think about all of those ugly women who STILL GET LAID WITH CHADLITES. They are your looksmatch but they're having regular sex and relationships and etc. Are they sitting around thinking about their inferior genes and the consequences of getting preggo and maybe creating an incel offspring? No. The thought never entered their heads. They are selfish and self-centered. They apologize for nothing and demand the world.

They get furious if you say that they're fat, which is something they can control, but they'll shame you for being short or having a small dick, which is something that you cannot control. Never apologize for your genes and most certainly never feel responsible for it. You are here and you exist... Now society has to deal with it. Do whatever you can to exploit the system. I'm currently neetbuxxing and unemployed. Not giving a single fuck about it. I just play video games all day and cope while taxapyers work their asses off to pay my neetbuxx. Fuck em.

you must be white. Easy for you to say. Read my ricecel manifesto: https://incels.is/threads/ricecel-manifesto.204979/

Then come back and see if you think I can do what you just said.

you must be white. Easy for you to say. Read my ricecel manifesto: https://incels.is/threads/ricecel-manifesto.204979/

Then come back and see if you think I can do what you just said.

Just read it and commented on it to bump it up.

You definitely IQ mog me but I know that doesn't matter at this point.

I still think you shouldn't apologize for your genes. But you know your situation better than I do so just do what you think is best. I hope we can still be friends here.

Just read it and commented on it to bump it up.

You definitely IQ mog me but I know that doesn't matter at this point.

I still think you shouldn't apologize for your genes. But you know your situation better than I do so just do what you think is best. I hope we can still be friends here.

It's all good. We're a community and I'm here because I have nowhere else to vent or go. I have no friends physically around me. Never really had any tbh.

I think right now I need to vent (as I am a recruit I just joined this community) and get some anger out and then I'll see what my next steps are in posting here.

And yes absolutely we can still be friends here.

Notice how it's always well off women talking down on men about their "privilege" .

Why he got banned?

Alpha males > Females > Beta males

There are three genders.