Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Male Races and their female looksmatches (Everyone GTFIH)

• Thread starter Deleted member 26660
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26660

Banned
-
Below here you can see a the statistics of men responding to women on dating sites and vice versa

You can see that both white men and asian women have 3/4 races of the opposite sex responding to them. This means that white men and asian women are looksmatched. Asian men and black women are the outliers to this. Asian men prefer Latin women while black women prefer black men. Latin men and white women are ignored throughout the statistic.

Race Looksmatch Chart
White(Male)--> Asian(Female)
Black(Male)-->Latin(Female)
Asian(Male)-->Black(Female)
Latin(Male)-->White(Female)
Latin=Sand for both genders
Curry(Male)-->Below Black(Female) :lul: *Im sorry curries but nature is just so cruel*
Abo(Male)-->Abo(Female)

Last edited:
I'm not surprised almost no one likes Latin girls.

TL;DR Mayo Chads get messages from all the races of foids. And just about all males are infected with yellow fever for the noodlewhore.

"Nice cope you have here, it would be a shame if something happened to it..."

So basically, it's possible for me as a mayocel to find an abo girl to love?

51A83434 B8ED 44A3 A287 E00D3881A2AF
lol black women are the ones receptive to black men but black men won’t fuck their own women. Just lol.

This is for monogamous societies only, not for modern day hypergamy, all abo holes want aryan chad :lul:
View attachment 271166lol black women are the ones receptive to black men but black men won’t fuck their own women. Just lol.

btw since ricecels and black toilets have same SMV dont say you feel bad for ricecels if you wouldnt fuck a black girl

Below here you can see a the statistics of men responding to women on dating sites and vice versa

You can see that both white men and asian women have 3/4 races of the opposite sex responding to them. This means that white men and asian women are looksmatched. Asian men and black women are the outliers to this. Asian men prefer Latin women while black women prefer black men. Latin men and white women are ignored throughout the statistic.

Race Looksmatch Chart
Curry(Male)-->Below Black(Female) :lul: *Im sorry curries but nature is just so cruel*
Abo(Male)-->Abo(Female)

View attachment 271091
as expected, white female needs some gigachad extraterrestrial to be her SMV match

imagine coping through your teenage years as a white boy thinking that there's a woman with your skin, hair, eyes and disposition waiting for you, eventually

as expected, white female needs some gigachad extraterrestrial to be her SMV match

imagine coping through your teenage years as a white boy thinking that there's a woman with your skin, hair, eyes and disposition waiting for you, eventually

are you a whitecel, well then here is your looksmatch waiting or you in noodleland (girl on the left never the right stupid inkwell)

Race Looksmatch Chart
Abo(Male)-->Abo(Female)

View attachment 271091
bro wtf post latino male statistics

Sand has a lot of variation. Lebanese are basically Latin, but there are other sands from North Africa and the Gulf that are definitely close to Curry in terms of SMV. Among Curries, there are also some Latin-passing types from Punjab and Kashmir that do not reflect 98% of curries.

Noodles although not the hottest are the most desirable and this trend will continue. Mayocels future hapa daughters will easily be able to score a legit chad, ensuring your genetic legacy

lmao at all of those arrows going for white

hahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahaahahahhahahahahaha

no

hahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahaahahahhahahahahaha

no
Roo's me

Strange. White foids along with Asian foids are VERY high on the SMV hierarchy, and yet white foids receive no responses from men of all races because?

I understand why no one wants black foids, for obvious reasons, but I'm also surprised that Asian men go for latino females. I was always convinced that Asian men went for Asian women. Strange.

Strange. White foids along with Asian foids are VERY high on the SMV hierarchy, and yet white foids receive no responses from men of all races because?

I understand why no one wants black foids, for obvious reasons, but I'm also surprised that Asian men go for latino females. I was always convinced that Asian men went for Asian women. Strange.

I personally find Latinas very attractive and i am a ricecel also dont call them women they dont deserve to be called that you foid worshipper

If you're rice and go for nigger foids better make sure she's a virgin and not blown out by BBCs.