Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Male supermodel looks like shit after shaving his hair. JUST SHAVE IT OFF BRO!

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-
This is him
Images 70
Images 71

Same person after shaving it off

You can literally see the sadness in his eyes. Balding is a death sentence. You must do everything in your control to make sure you don't go beyond a NW1 ( or if it's really bad a NW 2)

Poor chad. Let's all pay our respects.

20200311 141602

I predict that in coming years his pictures will circulate in all incel/PSL/Incel satellite forums as an example of what hairloss will do to you.

As someone on another forum once said -
HAIR IS LIFE

poor chad he won't get as much pussy as he used to get

Hair is crucial.Even chads get destroyed by the norwood reaper when he pays me a visit I will rope immediately

He still mogs me

People tell me I look better bald or with really short hair, does this mean I have good facial bones? :giga:

If foids are telling you that then you already know they're lying lmfao

I'm so grateful that I still have hair on my head

One of the worst cases i've seen is the actor who played the lead in that stupid movie, Krull. From hero to villian:

image-w240.jpg

theadversary_493.jpg

Hard to believe they are even the same person.

He looks way better shaved. I wish I looked like that shaved.
Correction. I thought you meant his facial hair. I didn't click the spoiler tab.

I have no way to prove this, but if you ask me he would look way better with hair.

Obviously. Balding is never ideal but you’re gonna have to shave it at some point. I’m balding and I’m dreading the day that I’ll have to shave my hair off because of my subhuman skull.

''Looks like shit'' Wow, you have really high standards, he still looks good.

Hair is important