Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

MALE THIRST HAS NEVER BEEN SO FUCKING HIGH LMAO THE MALE GENDER IS FUCKING PATHETIC

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Don't get me wrong I will NEVER be one of those "it's not women's fault" cucks - of course it is. But it must be said: beta, low-tier & normie "men" are honestly a HUGE part of of the problem. This isn't discussed as often as it should be imo.

If you haven't made female online dating profile, do it today. Yeah you know what'll happen but seeing this shit first hand is just surreal. The amount of guys who send 3+ messages in a row, receiving NO REPLY and still fucking begging lmao it's just pathetic, like, do these idiots seriously fucking thing that the foid missed them the first time? Really? LMFAO.

I know the secret. I'll send her two more X's 4 days later. That will win her over.

This curry is my personal favourite lmao just look at the size of the scroll bar for a clue on how thirsty he is

On the foid profile under dream job I put "airhostess" and this beta brian wrote a fucking paragraph specifically catered to that as his first message:

Hahahah lmao hahaha this conversation which only one person is participating in is so funny haha :D

This guy is one of the funniest. He doesn't even know what to say, he just acknowledges the fact that he got no reply yet continues to beg less than 12 hours later :lul:

"If I call her name, surely she will want me"

"If I shout her name, surely she will want me"

I could keep going but it's all the same shit. Men have NEVER been this fucking thirsty before lmfao. It's honestly embarrassing for me to read. Legit want to strangle these thirsty fucking simps.

Reminder that these men probably mog you and are still doing this humiliating shit. THIS is how worshipped the average female is.

I always used to ask who the FUCK would pay for shit like onlyfans. The truth is simple, it's "men" like this.

Women are to blame. If their standards in everything weren't so high, men wouldn't resort to hardcore simping

I made a Stacy fish tinder profile, went to take a piss, and had 99+ likes when I was back. Also the simping was surreal. Jfl fucking cucks

Women are to blame. If their standards in everything weren't so high, men wouldn't resort to hardcore simping
These cucks still need to be shamed for playing ball. It's not like simping gets them anywhere.

Fkin curry cucks always raise the collective SMV of foids wherever they go. They need to be eliminated (except for based currycels like myself and few others here)

These cucks still need to be shamed for playing ball. It's not like simping gets them anywhere.
I agree. When/if the blackpill goes mainstream, these men will wake up hopefully and see the error in their ways.

Hahaha OnlySimps is more like it.

JFLLLL :feelskek::feelskek: can't believe I used to be one of these jesters. So glad I got blackpilled and know the truth now so I'll never jester lmfao. By the pics I can see none of these guys are THAT subhuman looking too. This is the state of the average male in 2021. Chad or death

Begging through phone messages is really easy though. The really pathetic ones are the ones who defend foid honor in person

Reminder that these men probably mog you and are still doing this humiliating shit. THIS is how worshipped the average female is.

If even brio can't get laid once in a while, what hope do a bunch of sub 5 autists have?

I made a Stacy fish tinder profile, went to take a piss, and had 99+ likes when I was back. Also the simping was surreal. Jfl fucking cucks
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Link them FACEandLMS videos

Don't get me wrong I will NEVER be one of those "it's not women's fault" cucks - of course it is. But it must be said: beta, low-tier & normie "men" are honestly a HUGE part of of the problem. This isn't discussed as often as it should be imo.

If you haven't made female online dating profile, do it today. Yeah you know what'll happen but seeing this shit first hand is just surreal. The amount of guys who send 3+ messages in a row, receiving NO REPLY and still fucking begging lmao it's just pathetic, like, do these idiots seriously fucking thing that the foid missed them the first time? Really? LMFAO.

I know the secret. I'll send her two more X's 4 days later. That will win her over.
View attachment 401777

This curry is my personal favourite lmao just look at the size of the scroll bar for a clue on how thirsty he is
View attachment 401779
On the foid profile under dream job I put "airhostess" and this beta brian wrote a fucking paragraph specifically catered to that as his first message:
View attachment 401782
Hahahah lmao hahaha this conversation which only one person is participating in is so funny haha :D
View attachment 401783View attachment 401784
This guy is one of the funniest. He doesn't even know what to say, he just acknowledges the fact that he got no reply yet continues to beg less than 12 hours later :lul:
View attachment 401785
View attachment 401786View attachment 401787
View attachment 401788
I could keep going but it's all the same shit. Men have NEVER been this fucking thirsty before lmfao. It's honestly embarrassing for me to read. Legit want to strangle these thirsty fucking simps.

I always used to ask who the FUCK would pay for shit like onlyfans. The truth is simple, it's "men" like this.
What a waste of sperm & an egg, fucksake. Then again if it were born female it'd be just as useless albeit valued for some reason.

View attachment 401777

View attachment 401779
View attachment 401782
View attachment 401783View attachment 401784
View attachment 401785
View attachment 401786View attachment 401787
View attachment 401788

We need to destroy all simps and betas for fueling the drastic collapse of society in spongebobs meat party

This is pathetic

Even if you send a witty message it will look pathetic because there are 50 other guys in her DMs that have done the same

This is pathetic

Even if you send a witty message it will look pathetic because there are 50 other guys in her DMs that have done the same
You are so beauty, hello sexy, are you there babe? Xx

JFL!!!!!
If you're not chad, you're a pathetic subhuman
and Chad is in the male gender category
you're just talking about 98% of male population you incel! not every male! okay?!:soy:

Give them a break. Finding a mate today is as hard as it was in 175,000BC.

This is pathetic

There's no strategy or right thing to say. She will have seen your picture (as all these sites/apps follow a "match" system now). If she's interested, she will make it apparent. Unfortunately you're competing with Chads and male models so she won't be. JFL

There's no strategy or right thing to say. She will have seen your picture (as all these sites/apps follow a "match" system now). If she's interested, she will make it apparent. Unfortunately you're competing with Chads and male models so she won't be. JFL

I heard even OKCupid switched to swiping

Its literally all looks in 2021

The only worthwhile site is Christian Mingle

I heard even OKCupid switched to swiping

Its literally all looks in 2021

The only worthwhile site is Christian Mingle
Yeah that's right, it did.

It's quite funny because when Tinder first came out it was acknowledged as being shallow as fuck largely because of the swiping function - the fact that you were just presented with a picture of their face and a short description was something which stood out. And now it's just the norm because other companies know looks are everything and nobody even bothers to pretend otherwise.

Fkin curry cucks always raise the collective SMV of foids wherever they go. They need to be eliminated (except for based currycels like myself and few others here)
Indians are the worst for simping hard. I wonder if they actually care if they are not getting responses or if they just don't even register this?

Indians are the worst for simping hard. I wonder if they actually care if they are not getting responses or if they just don't even register this?
Its in our genetics. Also living conditions in this third world hell hole makes us horny. I once jerked off while talking to a foid on the phone.

Yes, extreme female hypergamy is the number one factor to blame.

what do you get when you combine low IQ and extreme thirst? this. doesn't help that women have astronomical standards either

How about the dad on Reddit (of course) who fantasized about his son becoming a sex pervert just so he could shame his own son and score brownie points with m'lady? That's got to be Peak Simp right there.