Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Male virgins cannot find willing partners, this is not true for female virgins - 23 YEAR LONG STUDY of college virgins

Your mom wishes you were a chad
If he'd inherited more of the male ancestor genes & not her trash female ones he likely would be.

yes i really am
That sucks, I'm a few of those things but not all. I suppose you could stop eating and maybe work on social anxiety, but the others are written in stone.

Dihydrogen monoxide is wet

This is a study of 700 college virgins, it used 5 years of available data from other studies and performed 18 additional years of data collection.

"We found differences between male and female virgins that showed that men are more reluctant virgins. For example, the only reason for being a virgin that male virgins endorsed to a greater degree than did female virgins was “my partner was not willing.”

Men also had more negative affective reactions to being a virgin than did women."

:feelsStudy:
This isn't shocking news, men cannot get laid because they can't find a willing partner while women just larp and act like picky volcels. Femcels are bullshit

:feelsstudy: Moreover, men suffer far more from being a virgin.

"We saw that men are more reluctant virgins than women—that is,men were more likely to endorse ‘‘passive’’ reasons, such as unwilling partners, for their virginity compared to women, who endorsed more ‘‘active’’ reasons, such as personal beliefs, as reasons for their virginity. More generally, females reported greater degrees of Personal Beliefs, Fear, and Not Enough Love as reasons for virginity compared to males. Further demonstrating women’s endorsement of positive aspects of virginity was our finding that women reported a greater degree of positive affectivity and a lesser degree of negative affectivity toward their virginity than did men. "

"For example, male virgins not only may feel more frustrated than female virgins regarding their virginity (Langer, Zimmerman, & Katz,1995) but may also see it as a stigma more so than do female virgins (Eriksson & Humphreys,2014). Similarly, in a longitudinal investigation of high school students, Bradyand Halpern-Felsher (2008) found that students’ positive emotions regarding their virginity decreased overtime, whereas negative emotions increased"

@soymonkcel

@Selinity

Virginity is a symbol of purity. Men seek such things because it is our virtuous nature to protect what is sacred. Women have no such virtues. In fact, they have none. Women only know hedonism in vice which a pure soul man cannot give them. There’s a reason the bad boy stereotype is glamorized in media and the nice guys demonized for being “sinister”

It's the opposite for me: exposing to it to clam my urges is like trying to satiate my thirst with salty water. I'll want more and more. But I guess It's like that for me because I'm getting old.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back