Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

males mog their female looksmatched

hehe xd

hehe xd

Banned
-
JFL at implying males are the ugly gender

femoids ENTIRE free time is spent on looksmaxxing since they become 12 or so while its ridiculed for males to do the same

in their natural state men are much more attractive

but vagina>looks

KEK

Makeup should be banned. Oh how I would love that.

true. the thing is that men are hornier. thats what kills the sexual market value balance

TheVman said:
true. the thing is that men are hornier. thats what kills the sexual market value balance

i dont even think its about being hornier, sex and its results are just way better for males, for males u get boner, violate a wound for a few mins and thats it

for females u need to get wet, take a while to orgasm, clean cum from ur hole, then deal with possiblity of babytumor in stomatch for a few months

if both genders were neautred women wud be just as horny

oh so fucking new black pill everyday I think we don't have any reason to take breath anymore. Let's just fade away and turn the lights into dark. We all should lay in the ground 6 ft deep. fuck

Mutationcel said:
Makeup should be banned. Oh how I would love that.

We would be in for a suprise tbh if taht would happen.
Women quite literally apply 5cm of this facepaint everyday, its like a mask.

Wish I could throw on some clown paint and just not eat like a pig in order to looksmax.

But in reality I have to do steroids and all other kinds of shit to get laid.

men are better looking obviously. We have to attract the woman. Look at lions and peacocks.

Sub8Hate said:
Wish I could throw on some clown paint and just not eat like a pig in order to looksmax.

Sub8Hate said:

The accuracy of this is mindbreaking

hehe xd said:
femoids ENTIRE free time is spent on looksmaxxing since they become 12 or so while its ridiculed for males to do the same

So true. Biological reason? Because a femoids purpose in life is to achieve hypergamy. To fuck chad and make baby chads. Nothing more. So looking pretty is the only thing that matters.

TheVman said:

Correct. This x 100. Everyone denies it but it’s blatantly, obviously true.

Sub8Hate said:

Cope, dude. Steroids will not make you more handsome or taller, gymcoping is BS.
You’re either born chad or not.

Females are fake as hell

in every species on earth the male is objectively better looking for example peacocks, mallard ducks, gorillas, cows, humans are no exception

TheVman said:

I would rephrase this to say that it's almost a biological need for men to empty their semen where for women it's not the same so the whole sexual market is kill.

If you ever want to insult a female, insult her while she is not wearing makeup and watch her world crumble

MayorOfKekville said:
So true. Biological reason? Because a femoids purpose in life is to achieve hypergamy. To fuck chad and make baby chads. Nothing more. So looking pretty is the only thing that matters.

Correct. This x 100. Everyone denies it but it’s blatantly, obviously true.

Cope, dude. Steroids will not make you more handsome or taller, gymcoping is BS.
You’re either born chad or not.

It works for me, actually. So not a cope, not at all.

Garbage said:
in every species on earth the male is objectively better looking for example peacocks, mallard ducks, gorillas, cows, humans are no exception

Hyene femoids mog their male counterparts