Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious males who talk about their sex lives (especially online) are most likely lying

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
just like how you should always assume an online foid to be a male LARPing, you should be sure to be skeptical of men who talk about their sex lives

40% of young men have said they're virgins in Australia, how many of the 60% do you reckon are lying? no doubt a decent portion, probably around 10- 30% are lying about their sex lives

in school, i'd eavesdrop on normies who talk about how much they slay and how all the foids gush over them and it's obviously bullshit, considering they're sub average, even their friends call them out on the lying

and remember, unless it's a chad, the only sex men are having is used- up roast beef starfish sex

so honestly you shouldn't care about how you compare with other men, the 80/20 rule is becoming more prevalent and in a few years, being a loser will be the new average and standard

False sexual consciousness (credit to Rookh Kshatriya) assures that normies will always think of themselves as slayers no matter how little action they are getting from foids.

You may be right. I still felt mogged by these stories, even if only 20% of them was true.
I never felt the urge to lie about my (non-existing) sex life, not that anyone would have believed anything I might have said.

It's ironic that this is also true about some "incels" on here turning out to be LARPers

extremely high IQ