Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Man beats a woman to death in public and no one tries to stop him [NSFW]

I am talking about a normie beating a woman.
If a normal man beats his wife in a favela as example, he will be punished by the drugs dealers.

It can be a beating, be expelled from the favela or execution.

Lmao. CLICK ON THE VIDEO LINK AND MOUSE OVER THE USER "ALYZEH" IN THE COMMENTS SECTION.

OdZtjLp.jpg

If a normal man beats his wife in a favela as example, he will be punished by the drugs dealers.

It can be a beating, be expelled from the favela or execution.
Wow. What about in cities?

Maybe the west turns high T men into low T soyboys. I mean look at the currycels in the US, they are ridiculed and they have been made a laughing stock, meanwhile in India they rape women to death.
pretty sure living in the west is correlated with lower T levels cuz less stress/agressiveness

She was probably seeing Chad on the side and he found out. His pent up beta anger exploded. Can't blame him.

I would like to beat to death both that fucking slanted chink and bitch. Public violence is disgusting.

"I'm leaving you for Cha-" *SMACK* *KICK* *CRACK*

She enjoyed it because he was chad.

Damn, excellent. They would rather this than a nice guy.

Literally this. Femoids would rather get beaten to death in public by chad than touch an ugly male.

Why would anyone risk his life for some random female?

beating people to death is low IQ