Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Man beats a woman to death in public and no one tries to stop him [NSFW]

F

Fuckcel

Officer
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Men would kill women if it wasn't for sex.

wtf that was so random too, they were just like talking and then he fucking beats her to death.

insane normies are very strange to me, its like a switch flips in their heads.

Beating up people is low IQ.

beating up women is high IQ as fuck

seems like a bad idea in china, they already have a population imbalance of males.

Looks like she will be late for her date with Chad.

I love how he just stays there also lol

I wonder what she did

Wtf. This can't be real.
If it is he must be a fucking well known feared mob boss

Knew it'd be in China before I entered the thread. Reminds me of that video where some Chinese guy just starts kerbstomping a 4 year old for no reason.

Wtf. This can't be real.
If it is he must be a fucking well known feared mob boss
No, that's just China. Liveleak is full of Chinese videos where they just don't give a fuck when someone was beaten, ran over or just died in some random way.

No, that's just China. Liveleak is full of Chinese videos where they just don't give a fuck when someone was beaten, ran over or just died in some random way.
Lmao fucking sociopaths

Dis some research on this. The reason people don't want to help is to avoid being scammed, if you help someone in china they can easily blame you for hurting them and you will be forced to pay alot compensation

So I take it we're all a bunch of psychopaths then?

Asians are high T.

Killing people is wrong but she probably left him for white Chad or Chang
This. She most likely announced she was seeing Chang or something, otherwise I don't see a reason for him to flip out.

It's basically against the law to intervine in those situations. In China, you should let people lay down and die. Trying to be a good samaritan can cause you a penalty or even time in prison.

seems like a bad idea in china, they already have a population imbalance of males.
Yeah I'd be really mad about this if I was Chinese.

There's over 1 billion Chinese, and only 350million people in the US, and about 750million white people globally.

There's an entire world of Chinese incels that we don't hear about, because they stay in their own Chinese internet.

China is like an entirely different world, bigger than any western country, but there's so little cultural exchange from the average people to the west.

How is this life fuel you faggots are cancer im quitting this website for good

randymarshjizznqfdt.jpg

btw Chinese people are heartless.. Ofc their population is so high they're like ants not giving a fuck about anyone but in that case it's a good "no fuck give"

37iS17R

0:53 lol at that going up there to look under the skirt, you're fakecel if you wouldn't do the same

no one does anything in China, you are your own responsibility you do not interfere about anyone else EVER

this is how they live, what they are, their religion and existence

No white knight to save you China

What was in that bag I wonder?

China ain't bluepilled.

This is the kind of rage you can expect if you guys escape inceldom. Unless you're a dominant Chad, these femoids will annoy you to the point of breaking the law. That's why only castrated bluepill normans can endure this. Any man who is uncucked will turn apeshit eventually.

Not surprised that it happened in China considering that country is a complete fucking shit hole. At least in first-world countries people would give enough of a shit to step in, life is cheap when there are 500 million+ carbon copies of you.

JFL at these eastern Asian countries, they have some serious non confrontational culture. If this happened in the west you would have crowds of people stopping this(not if it was a female doing this to a man though) then no one would really care, would probably take a while for the assault to be broken apart, lmao, that would be implying that it would be broken apart which i give a 90% chance of not happening, some people might even laugh, the women would get off scott free of course.

Last edited:
He's not supposed to beat her in the face...

thats just overpopulated distressed chinks, avg chink is soyboy level T in the west

Maybe the west turns high T men into low T soyboys. I mean look at the currycels in the US, they are ridiculed and they have been made a laughing stock, meanwhile in India they rape women to death.

JFL at these eastern Asian countries, they have some serious non confrontational culture. If this happened in the west you would have crowds of people stopping this(not if it was a female doing this to a man though) then no one would really care, would probably take a while for the assault to be broken apart, some people might even laugh, the women would get off scott free of course.

If this happened in Brazil, they would have killed the guy. JFL. @KilluminoidBR confirm the latino cuck mentality...

Damn, excellent. They would rather this than a nice guy.

If this happened in Brazil, they would have killed the guy. JFL. @KilluminoidBR confirm the latino cuck mentality...
I also dont support beating woman unless she cucked you

And they wouldnt kill the guy if he was a favela's drug dealer. They execute woman all the time here.

I also dont support beating woman unless she cucked you

And they wouldnt kill the guy if he was a favela's drug dealer. They execute woman all the time here.
I am talking about a normie beating a woman.