Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Man Catches Wife Riding Cock Carousel, Delivers Savage Beating to Chad

• Thread starter Deleted member 18515
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18515

-

This looks like India. According to the info I got, the man delivering the beating to another caught his wife doing what all women do – cheat. She was riding a Chad’s cock, so he took some kind of thing and beat Chad with it.

I don’t know if that thing is an agricultural tool of sorts, or a tractor body spare part. But if it had an actual sharpened blade, it would have probably chopped some limbs off.

The damned mangina needs to learn that beating the shit out of Chad will not beat the whore out of his wife. The monkey branching skank probably didn’t even tell the sob she’s married. She probably still doesn’t think she’s done anything wrong. She was just being a woman.

Props to Best Gore member @vishal2deep for the video:

what was he hitting him with? it looked like a knife lel

Based Curry, I hope Krishna is proud.

would not beat the chad. i would beat the women because she deserves it

I never understand why they attack the gut alwasy. It's not like he's the one who betrayed you. He should attack his wife first thing then maybe attack the guy.

what was he hitting him with? it looked like a knife lel
Screenshot 2
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I never understand why they attack the gut alwasy. It's not like he's the one who betrayed you. He should attack his wife first thing then maybe attack the guy.
probably because if they kill their wife they will get no more sex from her

Chad doesnt have the fault that the whore is a whore. He should have beat the fuck out of the foid, fucking whiteknight

Didnt watch. I fucking hate india so much.

Every cheating wife should be beaten up in public

I always felt the same. If I had a gf or wife and she cheated on me, I would feel zero anger towards the dude. 100% of the blame and anger should be on the foid.

When he is finished chopping Chad up he should rape his cheating wife with a long knife, blade first, until she bleeds to death.

This looks like its in Africa, not India. But its still based regardless because we would never beat our women or the Chad in western society.

"Plizz to be tayking my beading for unpermitted vyfe fuggings, Chadpreet suhr"

"VURLDstar!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back