Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Man creates tens of thousands of Wikipedia articles, woman makes fun of him for being ugly.

and she's got a 6head

if he loses weight he would actually look good.

jfl at the cope. I live in Indonesia, a pretty traditional muslim country.., here a woman cant openly talk about sleeping or even kissing a man that isnt her husband, and this rude asf braindead stacy that use to make fun of how ugly I am on jhs along with her bully bf, always had men orbiting her, praising her, paying for her, and now at 22 married this rich dude and is a stay at home wife, dudes been taking her holiday to 4 diff country and buying her all sort of branded shit shes been showing around on ig. I really wish low iq foids wont have anyone after them (for commitment), this stacy is not even that pretty :feelsrope: heard couple of stories about dudes being denied sex after just a year of marriage, dudes have to beg for sex from their wives, etc. so even if dudes dont get divorce raped as easily in here, whats the point of marriage if you cant even get once a week sex w/o having to beg, honestly...:feelsbadman: my grandparents have 7 children, except for 2 of them, all their wives wear the pants in the family and cant do no wrong and theyre the old gen :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope: its pretty over even in here tbh. oops I end up ranting.

Indonesians are ugly as fuck, all of them, you included
You are not a prime race of human, only racemixed

Japanese people say your country is subcountry

Indonesians are ugly as fuck, all of them, you included
You are not a prime race of human
quoted=aint no kidding bruv, you asian? lol the japs and other orientals of course needed another race to look down on like every other race, Id argue we arent worse looking than orientals though, although their country def way better off economically. A lot of indonesian women have white skin and a not so flat nose since weve been breeding for whiter skin for centuries now and most importantly we dont have oriental eye. or maybe im wrong cos when I go to the malls here, theres only fair skinned pretty women walking around :feelsbadman: maybe the ugly ones dont see much point going to shopping malls..
tmi? ok :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Last edited:
I found a youtube video about this guy in which he says he is writing as many articles as he can about women because successful women need to be shown to the public. He is a soy boy cuck buddy boyos... Don't defend him!

quoted=aint no kidding bruv, you asian? lol the japs and other orientals of course needed another race to look down on like every other race, Id argue we arent worse looking than orientals though, a lot of indonesian women have white skin and a not so flat nose since weve been breeding for whiter skin for centuries now and most importantly we dont have oriental eye. or maybe im wrong cos when I go to the malls here, theres only fair skinned pretty women walking around :feelsbadman: maybe the ugly ones dont see much point going to shopping malls..
tmi? ok :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

lm not asian but l know some indonesian people
They are not pretty at all, specially the nose
I feel sorry for you anyway, never come in the West if you're an indonesian man, never...

never come in the West if you're an indonesian man, never...
yup I know:feelsokman:

lm not asian but l know some indonesian people
They are not pretty at all, specially the nose
the men are fucking ugly, but ive seen so many pretty, fair young women just walking around the shopping mall here in the capital city, and a lot of them dont have a flat-button nose either <-curses

yup I know:feelsokman:

the men are fucking ugly, but ive seen so many pretty, fair young women just walking around the shopping mall here in the capital city, and a lot of them dont have a flat-button nose either <-curses

Western men marry these pretty indonesian girls

Sad story for sub6 indonesian men......really sad....

Sad story for sub6 indonesian men......really sad....
I appreciate the condolences but id say sub6 man here have it way better than the west or any 1st world country since their law and culture spoil women too much. Normie man here mostly still marry up (on terms of looks anyways) like on the good ol patriarchal days.
prostitution is illegal here but theyre plentiful and cheap even in the capital city and this country is poor af, so the law enforcement is too underbudgeted to crack down on it lol
even underage prostitutes are pretty common.
women cant easily divorce rape you, they cant accuse u of false rape as easily..
in this country if a man cheats on his wife, even most women would blame and shame the mistress, not the men lol. the women here are not so 'woke' yet.

Western men marry these pretty indonesian girls
lol id say fair, pretty young women is pretty common here really, public places are always packed with them and most of them marry indo man, a lot of their husband are ugly too..Ive only ever seen old or sub 6 white men here in my city, and rarely with local women. Although theres plenty of them in Bali Idk why indo women dont marry out as much as oriental woman do hmm, cause white skin is looked w high regard in here.

Last edited:
I appreciate the condolences but id say sub6 man here have it way better than the west or any 1st world country since their law and culture spoil women too much. Normie man here mostly still marry up (on terms of looks anyways) like on the good ol patriarchal days.
prostitution is illegal here but theyre plentiful and cheap even in the capital city and this country is poor af, so the law enforcement is too underbudgeted to crack down on it lol
even underage prostitutes are pretty common.
women cant easily divorce rape you, they cant accuse u of false rape as easily..
in this country if a man cheats on his wife, even most women would blame and shame the mistress, not the men lol.

lol id say fair, pretty young women is pretty common here really, public places are always packed with them and most of them marry indo man, a lot of their husband are ugly too..Ive only ever seen old or sub 6 white men here in my city, and rarely with local women. Although theres plenty of them in Bali Idk why indo women dont marry out as much as oriental woman do hmm

White men meet the pretty indonesian girls in vacation, London for example. You wont see them in the streets of Jakarta.

that stupid whore is a 4/10 at best :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

yes but if he's an fatcelcel/virgin media and women will automatically think of him as some human garbage. I bet they even used information written by him when they were in school. Disgusting ungrateful creatures..

If you cure cancer, write a great book or do something else that requires a level of skill and effort far above what the average person is capable of, make sure you are attractive while doing it. Don't be like this Steven Pruitt loser.

This fatcel has created tens of thousands of Wikipedia articles. He is probably in some top-tier percentile of IQ, and has contributed an enormous amount to the most simultaneously complete and convenient source of information about things that exists online for free. Wikipedia is biased as hell, sure, but I don't know how much this dude would be behind it. He seems to just write and edit history articles. Good on him anyway for doing what few other people are able and willing to do, using his turbo-autism for something productive instead of jacking off to futa, making tinder experiments and eating corn chips like everyone on this website. He has a fatal flaw, however - despite having encyclopedic knowledge on topics few people bother to learn about, he is fat and ugly.

Some dumb cunt middle-aged woman with a 5/10 NINTENDO SWITCH PLAYING (I shit you not) cuck husband sees articles on how much he's contributed to Wikipedia, and proceeds to call him ugly and a virgin. Teehee, he doesn't have sex! Teehee, he looks like shit, what a nerd! Fedora! This sub-5 male had the audacity to feature in an article on the internet and have me know he exists, what a fucking creep! She goes on for about half a dozen posts making fun of him before getting called out on her woman retardation even by the soys that frequent twitter, and then doubling down by saying that Wikipedia is 100% useless anyway and that anyone who thinks contributing to Wikipedia is a good thing is a dullard (unlike her, a middle aged gamer girl with her steam profile linked in her twitter description, absolutely not a stupid cunt waste of air who would not have altered anything in any way by not being born).

Of course, she is in the right here, women are queens and are always right about everything, and even if they aren't right they should still be kept from owning up to the fact that they were wrong for as long as possible. If women wrote a dictionary "responsibility" and "integrity" would be missing from it. Disregard the previous two sentences actually, she isn't wrong about anything, she's obviously shitting on this dude for a good reason. Women don't judge people by their appearance; that's something men do because men are shallow and stupid, fuck men, I hate them. They deserve to be made fun of by block-headed, oily-skinned, big-foreheaded, makeup-wearing middle-aged women past their prime (that's my male showing, sorry hun) if they manage to assault fair maidens' eyes like Steven Pruitt has. Fuck you Steven, go back to the basement you crawled out of and maybe get a haircut on the way there.

Let's be honest, who even reads these articles? He hasn't done anything, unlike Chad from college who lead the football team. He was so funny, so kind, always fun to be around, everyone liked him. That's what a real man is, not some autismal virgin whose main source of protein is probably a mixture of cheetos and inhaled black mold spores coming off his wall. I wish I married Chad back in college, I deserved him and the loser I'm with now doesn't satisfy me. I'm gorgeous, I'm a diva, that's why my husband pays for my existence while I eat two minute noodles and drink wine while watching netflix in between shifts at my retail job. I'm probably smarter than this Steven Pruitt guy anyway, I took a test that said my IQ is 135 so it makes sense I'd be too smart to waste my time writing articles for an obviously useless source of information. I have better things to do, like play video games, eat food, fuck Jamal while my husband is at work, watch netflix, and most of all judge other people on their appearance because the wild ride that is my 30s means my sense of self worth has to go on the offensive. The only time I have an inner monologue is when I walk past my mirror and think to myself that age is just a number, I'm still gorgeous, unlike that bitch Stacy at work who's 22 and thinks she's hot shit when male customers eye her tits at the checkout.

If you cure cancer, write a great book or do something else that requires a level of skill and effort far above what the average person is capable of, make sure you are attractive while doing it. Don't be like this Steven Pruitt loser.

Jennifer Medina, stay strong, awesome and beautiful girl. Slay like the queen you are. Most of all, please don't get raped and stabbed by a pack of niggers when they invade your home and your husband is too much of a faggot to be able to defend you, that would be terrible.

Red
Red
Red
Red
Red
Red
Red
Red
Red
Red
Red
Red
Red
Red
Red
Red
Red
Red

Contribution to society will means absolutely nothing.
It's unbelievable how many great minds have died as virgins from Iisac Newton to Nicola Tesla.
All their contributions just made it easier for women to fuck chads in the long run.
Brutal :blackpill: and high iq.
This is why I hate normies, you almost don't see chads and stacys making fun of ugly people, but normies that are 5/10 will see a 3/10 incel and humiliate him like they are much superior to him
This tbh.

Last edited:
I found a youtube video about this guy in which he says he is writing as many articles as he can about women because successful women need to be shown to the public. He is a soy boy cuck buddy boyos... Don't defend him!

I was about to ask an example of what he wrote.

This is just too hilarious if true. So this fat dude is a big autistic white knight, and this is what he gets for his effort.

What makes this even more absurd is that i think the reason this stupid broad is railing on this guy is that leftist media outlets are weeding out all the useless blogger women who were getting paid a lot of money just for being women and writing all sorts of pointless and useless garbage. Then it came out there's some people out there who are doing what those useless women were getting paid for for free. Like, there's this teenage kid who writes tons of quizzes for free, so why hire some low IQ woman to do it? I bet you anything that this is the reason she is abusing this guy, because she heard people like her are getting fired because there's some guys out there doing their "jobs" for free.

This fatcel has created tens of thousands of Wikipedia articles. He is probably in some top-tier percentile of IQ, and has contributed an enormous amount to the most simultaneously complete and convenient source of information about things that exists online for free. Wikipedia is biased as hell, sure, but I don't know how much this dude would be behind it. He seems to just write and edit history articles. Good on him anyway for doing what few other people are able and willing to do, using his turbo-autism for something productive instead of jacking off to futa, making tinder experiments and eating corn chips like everyone on this website. He has a fatal flaw, however - despite having encyclopedic knowledge on topics few people bother to learn about, he is fat and ugly.

Some dumb cunt middle-aged woman with a 5/10 NINTENDO SWITCH PLAYING (I shit you not) cuck husband sees articles on how much he's contributed to Wikipedia, and proceeds to call him ugly and a virgin. Teehee, he doesn't have sex! Teehee, he looks like shit, what a nerd! Fedora! This sub-5 male had the audacity to feature in an article on the internet and have me know he exists, what a fucking creep! She goes on for about half a dozen posts making fun of him before getting called out on her woman retardation even by the soys that frequent twitter, and then doubling down by saying that Wikipedia is 100% useless anyway and that anyone who thinks contributing to Wikipedia is a good thing is a dullard (unlike her, a middle aged gamer girl with her steam profile linked in her twitter description, absolutely not a stupid cunt waste of air who would not have altered anything in any way by not being born).

Of course, she is in the right here, women are queens and are always right about everything, and even if they aren't right they should still be kept from owning up to the fact that they were wrong for as long as possible. If women wrote a dictionary "responsibility" and "integrity" would be missing from it. Disregard the previous two sentences actually, she isn't wrong about anything, she's obviously shitting on this dude for a good reason. Women don't judge people by their appearance; that's something men do because men are shallow and stupid, fuck men, I hate them. They deserve to be made fun of by block-headed, oily-skinned, big-foreheaded, makeup-wearing middle-aged women past their prime (that's my male showing, sorry hun) if they manage to assault fair maidens' eyes like Steven Pruitt has. Fuck you Steven, go back to the basement you crawled out of and maybe get a haircut on the way there.

Let's be honest, who even reads these articles? He hasn't done anything, unlike Chad from college who lead the football team. He was so funny, so kind, always fun to be around, everyone liked him. That's what a real man is, not some autismal virgin whose main source of protein is probably a mixture of cheetos and inhaled black mold spores coming off his wall. I wish I married Chad back in college, I deserved him and the loser I'm with now doesn't satisfy me. I'm gorgeous, I'm a diva, that's why my husband pays for my existence while I eat two minute noodles and drink wine while watching netflix in between shifts at my retail job. I'm probably smarter than this Steven Pruitt guy anyway, I took a test that said my IQ is 135 so it makes sense I'd be too smart to waste my time writing articles for an obviously useless source of information. I have better things to do, like play video games, eat food, fuck Jamal while my husband is at work, watch netflix, and most of all judge other people on their appearance because the wild ride that is my 30s means my sense of self worth has to go on the offensive. The only time I have an inner monologue is when I walk past my mirror and think to myself that age is just a number, I'm still gorgeous, unlike that bitch Stacy at work who's 22 and thinks she's hot shit when male customers eye her tits at the checkout.

Jennifer Medina, stay strong, awesome and beautiful girl. Slay like the queen you are. Most of all, please don't get raped and stabbed by a pack of niggers when they invade your home and your husband is too much of a faggot to be able to defend you, that would be terrible.

If he was a woman beater and rapist, but was good looking, then all would be forgiven.

They have no respect.

What has this fucking whore achieved in her life? Nothing. If anything she is a corrosive agent, destroying men and children and society with her whorish behaviour.

High IQ thread, free @jerrycan dan or cuck

If you're ugly just rope. Stop wasting time reading this and rope right now. If you're ugly, you fall below the bare minimum requirement for anything you do being considered healthy and valid.

Why would that stupid hole even feel the need to bring up his looks? How is it relevant to the work he has done? This stupid whore can't even look past a man's looks and admire him for his intelligence and hard work. If an ugly man discovered the cure for AIDS tomorrow, i'm sure all the AIDS infested roasties would ridicule his looks instead of praising him for curing them. It really is over....

Wow... Sad to be the rare white male that's actually not chadlite or better... :(

Why would that stupid hole even feel the need to bring up his looks? How is it relevant to the work he has done? This stupid whore can't even look past a man's looks and admire him for his intelligence and hard work. If an ugly man discovered the cure for AIDS tomorrow, i'm sure all the AIDS infested roasties would ridicule his looks instead of praising him for curing them. It really is over....
Women instinctively recognize that an ugly man receiving praise and recognition is against their interests. It makes their skin crawl because for women ugliness is a refutation of value, so an ugly man never deserves any praise or recognition unless he stops being ugly.

ugly man : contributes to society by providing easy and free access to information

society : shame the ugly man because he didnt penetrate pissed meat

If you are ugly, your achievements always will be undermined, even hundreds of years after your death. What do normies know about Napoleon? Are they aware of brillance of his strategies, of his achievements, or maybe they remember him as the "silly manlet who conquered a bit of Europe but ulimately failed"? Average peron is aware of the fact that he was short, but won't be able to recall one battle Napoleon has won.
The funny thing is, Napoleon wasn't even short, he was just average. If he was ugly to boot, he would be painted as an evil tyrant.

Women can name all of the kardashians but can’t name their baby daddies. They have limited higher functioning ability at best. Stop expecting anything at all from them with regard to their behaviour and worldview. Their approval or disapproval is as meaningful as that of a cockroach. Wikicel is a good lad.