Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Man defends woman who was being assaulted, gets beaten up...female still leaves with the guy who assaulted her.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-

tbhjfl guy had great personality for sure.

1572317058095-png.162406

1572317088537-png.162408

This is why I have no expectations anymore

That's probably the most cucked thing I read today :feelskek:

tbhjfl guy had great personality for sure.

"Each hit I took was one taken from her"
:soy: :soy: :soy:

And then when they get back home she will take more and no one will be able to stop those you stupid cuck.

oh god please no
white knight at its finest

would you die for her? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Happens all the time. Men want to be heroes and receive their princess as a reward for their glorious deeds. Problem is, Chad is the actual hero of this story, normalfags are the rank and file NPCs while we are the villains.

jfl @ this turbo cuck

@Darko

I bet they went home and fucked. I bet she had an even better orgasim thinking about how her man beat the fuck out of the cuck.

Cucks need to learn and apply the blackpill to their lives for their own good. Cant even describe this level of cuckotry...

I bet they went home and fucked. I bet she had an even better orgasim thinking about how her man beat the fuck out of the cuck.
pretty much this

At this point I'm starting to believe that men in the West deserve everything that's coming to them.

Just fucking bring in the third world to replace these cucks.

At this point I'm starting to believe that men in the West deserve everything that's coming to them.

Cucks need to learn and apply the blackpill to their lives for their own good. Cant even describe the levels of cuckotry...
yet they wont because it means realising they've lived their whole lives based on lies

He should make this his new tinder profile pic, and make his bio his tweets.

I posted this the other day tbh, what a fucking whiteknight

With all the childless women and paternity fraud going on, the cucks may actually die out. Nature always reverts to the mean.

JFL :feelskek:

Cuck got the 1st swing in and still got blitzed

imagine virtue signaling yourself getting beaten
"haha bad guy beat me can I have sex now?"

he's a good guy trying to do the right thing

but FUCK THAT SHIT.

If I see a big dude who I think could fuck me up having an argument with his girl, I'm just gonna keep walking. Dude might have a knife and there's no way I'm getting fucking opened up all over the street because some girl has shit taste in men.

I'll probably ring the police and be like, "yeah, i think the dude's got a fucking gun I'm out of here."

If he's a rapist then I'm still a hero and if he's just some dickhead with a dumb girlfriend, then I don't give a fuck if he's in jail overnight and his gf is crying. fuck them, but fuck if I'm dying getting involved in someone else's shit

He just needs to work on his personality next time and maybe the damsel in distress will leave with him instead of the abusive Chad.

She got turned on by seeing big chad beat pussy soy, then they went home and did hardcore anal for several hours. Hahahha.

The pain in my head is now reaching critical levels. But IT'S NOTHING. I'VE GOT THIS, I'VE GOT THIS SHIT!!!!!

but FUCK THAT SHIT.

If I see a big dude who I think could fuck me up having an argument with his girl, I'm just gonna keep walking. Dude might have a knife and there's no way I'm getting fucking opened up all over the street because some girl has shit taste in men.

I'll probably ring the police and be like, "yeah, i think the dude's got a fucking gun I'm out of here."

If he's a rapist then I'm still a hero and if he's just some dickhead with a dumb girlfriend, then I don't give a fuck if he's in jail overnight and his gf is crying. fuck them, but fuck if I'm dying getting involved in someone else's shit
lol, you're cucked as fuck, i would remember how girls have treated me in the past and i would let her get beaten to death by chad. lol at thinking hes a "good guy" and lol at thinking about helping a girl getting raped. Why would you even call the cops.

Even the police say stay the FUCK out of domestic disputes and call them instead.

What an idiot. I hope he gets blindless and lifelong brain damage.

but FUCK THAT SHIT.

Cucked for wanting to call the cops. Cucked for wanting to be any kind of hero for a foid. JFL
lol, you're cucked as fuck, i would remember how girls have treated me in the past and i would let her get beaten to death by chad. lol at thinking hes a "good guy" and lol at thinking about helping a girl getting raped. Why would you even call the cops.

Holy fuck that is CUCKED:feelsree:

Because i dont give a shit if a criminal scumbag goes to prison.

Also, ERgod... what a faggot username. Keep sucking that deeply unsettling 4 incher.
Cucked for wanting to call the cops. Cucked for wanting to be any kind of hero for a foid. JFL

Lol specifically said i wouldnt be a hero, but keep sucking criminal chad dick. Lol @ calling anyone a cuck when you'd rather watch a dude rape a girl. Some of you edgy fakecels are a fucking joke.

Last edited:
The guy who hit her probably had amazing personality.

Hey if he keeps earning those cuck points maybe one time it'll be the death of him & he can rip in the knowledge that some roasty will get attention & likes from virtue signalling his death.

JFL this

but FUCK THAT SHIT.

Why even call the cops?, why do you care about being a hero?

This pretty much. Seeing the 3rd worlders are more High T than these cucks, yeah these numales deserved to be wiped clean if they keep doing shit like this.

This pretty much. Seeing the 3rd worlders are more High T than these cucks, yeah these numales deserved to be wiped clean if they keep doing shit like this.

I bet that the numale only intervened because the guy abusing the woman was white. If he was some 3rldworldmaxxed Tyrone or Chaddam he would be nice and queit like the cuck that he is. There was this video of some pissed off high T Tyrone beating up several random German woman during daylight and no cucked even dared to look at him more than a second.

Because i dont give a shit if a criminal scumbag goes to prison.

Also, ERgod... what a faggot username. Keep sucking that deeply unsettling 4 incher.

Lol specifically said i wouldnt be a hero, but keep sucking criminal chad dick. Lol @ calling anyone a cuck when you'd rather watch a dude rape a girl. Some of you edgy fakecels are a fucking joke.
If you don't give a shit you'd keep walking instead of calling the cops

We should create the simp of the year awards.

This guy would definitely win in the White knight category.

Happens all the time. Men want to be heroes and receive their princess as a reward for their glorious deeds. Problem is, Chad is the actual hero of this story, normalfags are the rank and file NPCs while we are the villains.

When a random generated NPC/cuck runs to fight Chad, its just in the storyline making him look awesome.

55f70eba a622 4f45 9abe cf5e70656847

I bet that the numale only intervened because the guy abusing the woman was white. If he was some 3rldworldmaxxed Tyrone or Chaddam he would be nice and queit like the cuck that he is. There was this video of some pissed off high T Tyrone beating up several random German woman during daylight and no cucked even dared to look at him more than a second.
Not surprised. Seeing these guys don't want to be seen as racist bigots and whatnot. With that said Europe and the West in general deserve to go under since the BS PC culture has a powerful grip on the minds of everyone. Fucking sad I tell you.

What a fucking retard. What was he expecting? For her to fall in love and reward him with sex?

Or is he even more retarded in thinking that "doing the right thing" will get him laid online?

Jesus.

CuckTears idol, if only Chad/Tyrone finished the job and beat him to death

honk honk

fun fact: if you hear a woman screaming and go help her and end up with a broken nose, that makes your perceived personality worse than if you had ignored it

futhermore, if you steal money to surgerymaxxx from people who needed it to eat or feed their children, and become good looking that way, you'd to all intents and purposed become a better person though that choice

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back