Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Man falsely accused of rape spends 28 years in prison

• Thread starter Deleted member 195
  • Start date
Deleted member 195

Deleted member 195

Self-banned
-
https://i.imgur.com/aSbHYHw.jpg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr7Y02TnseQ

http://people.com/crime/colorado-man-released-after-28-years-in-prison/

Jesus Christ. Think about how lost he'll be in society. Life completely ruined all because he's black and some random girl falsely accused him of rape. No evidence or anything. This fuels misanthropy

Won't hear shit about this on the news though, the sexist air conditioning and dudes looking at women on the street is way more important

Gunnage said:
Won't hear shit about this on the news though, the sexist air conditioning and dudes looking at women on the street is way more important

I don't understand how something like this got swept under the rug. Whoever accused him should at least spend 20+ years in prison.

Also, sexist air conditioning? Oh god what did I miss? I haven't been keeping up with mainstream shit for the past few months

are they going to compensate him with moniez ?

Sexist air conditioning happened a year ago but i'm never going to forget it

Also this gets swept under the rug all the time, because normies don't give a shit about men's lives being ruined by false rape accusations (and are completely ignorant to that fact that all it takes is one to ruin their own lives)

and admitting that women lie (with disastrous consequences) isn't good for advertisers who want to keep pandering to them so they can sell their crap

He should get millions in compensation and be allowed to stone the lying cunt to death.

This is the ideal world white knights and roasties want. To ruin men without evidence. It sounds hyperbolic but I'm dead serious.

HomoheroBishii said:
This is the ideal world white knights and roasties want. To ruin men without evidence. It sounds hyperbolic but I'm dead serious.

It's fucking scary and even someone who has nothing to do with manosphere type communities should be disturbed at the idea that he can lose everything he has on account of some random bitch claiming he did something, and not having to prove it at all.

I thought you were innocent before proven guilty? Even white knights should be able to see how retarded this is

Gunnage said:
Sexist air conditioning happened a year ago but i'm never going to forget it

Also this gets swept under the rug all the time, because normies don't give a shit about men's lives being ruined by false rape accusations (and are completely ignorant to that fact that all it takes is one to ruin their own lives)

and admitting that women lie (with disastrous consequences) isn't good for advertisers who want to keep pandering to them so they can sell their crap

Very true. False rape accusations need to be taken a lot more seriously. It's crazy someone can literally get away with ruining someone's life.

28 years for something I didn't do? Holy fuck I'd be upset

This will grow more and more common in future years…