Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Man forced to call his wife after trying to sleep with 14 year old

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★

call me cucked but if I found a loving loyal woman I'd never cheat or stray

I think I was jail baited once. Last year actually. It was slightly after I joined this forum, so I was kind of paranoid about the police watching me or shit. So maybe it's in my head, I can't know for sure.

Anyway, I was minding my own business at the mall, at a spot where customers can sit, eat, browse the web and stuff. I was eating alone until two young girls sat next to me. One was extremely good looking, the other was a chubby blonde. It seemed to me that I was making them nervous for some reason. They talked as if they didn't know each other, so the attractive one revealed personal information about herself, like her age (I don't recall what it was, though) and what her mother did for a living or something.
At some point, the blonde asked the pretty one for her phone number, and she gave it to her, loud and clear. I can't help but suspect they wanted me to hear it and take note. I didn't. I didn't even try to memorize it, I was just not in the mood and I was on my guard for a trap.

When I left, I can't help but feel that they were disappointed that I didn't talk to them. In fact, right when I stood up the pretty one talked to me : she asked me if I had tissues. She didn't seem to have the flu though, and she asked that to me instead of asking her friend, which is odd. Even her friend was surprised she talked to me : she said "why do you need that?" or something. I said "no" and I walked away.

Before you call me Chad, let me tell you in case you don't know that I'm 42 and very high in the Norwood scale. I'm certainly not the kind of guy a high school girl would chase. Besides, that kind of interaction usually never happens with me, I live in a small town when I know many faces and I had never seen this girl nor have I seen her afterwards. This was suspicious AF.

If this is really how the police proceeds, I think it's disgusting. It's one thing to catch pedophiles, but it's an other to tempt them and then catch them if they bite.

Last edited:
I think I was jail baited once. Last year actually. It was slightly after I joined this forum, so I was kind of paranoid about the police watching me or shit. So maybe it's in my head, I can't know for sure.

Anyway, I was minding my own business at the mall, at a spot where customers can sit, eat, browse the web and stuff. I was eating alone until two young girls sat next to me. One was extremely good looking, the other was a chubby blonde. It seemed to me that I was making them nervous for some reason. They talked as if they didn't know each other, so the attractive one revealed personal information about herself, like her age (I don't recall what it was, though) and what her mother did for a living or something.
At some point, the blonde asked the pretty one for her phone number, and she gave it to her, loud and clear. I can't help but suspect they wanted me to hear it and take note. I didn't. I didn't even try to memorize it, I was just not in the mood and I was on my guard for a trap.

When I left, I can't help but feel that they were disappointed that I didn't talk to them. In fact, right when I stood up the pretty one talked to me : she asked me if I had tissues. She didn't seem to have the flu though, and she asked that to me instead of asking her friend, which is odd. Even her friend was surprised she talked to me : she said "why do you need that?" or something. I said "no" and I walked away.

Before you call me Chad, let me tell you in case you don't know that I'm 42 and very high in the Norwood scale. I'm certainly not the kind of guy a high school girl would chase. Besides, that kind of interaction usually never happens with me, I live in a small town when I know many faces and I had never seen this girl nor have I seen her afterwards. This was suspicious AF.

If this is really how the police proceeds, I think it's disgusting. It's one thing to catch pedophiles, but it's an other to tempt them and then catch them if they bite.
Those whores probably thought ugly dudes would be pedophiles. Fuckin evil holes and the people who told them to do it.

Cope there are no loyal women
I think there probably are, but its influenced by genetics and culture.
There's no chance in the west, unless she has super loyal genetics or you are Chad

They stilled showed his face so his life is over anyway...

They only catch the dumb ones tbh. Like do you ever ask for proof? A face or body picture?

literal fucking chad wtf :feels: i wish 2 young JB blondes would talk to me

Predator hunters are just Chris Hansen wannabes making these vids solely for internet fame

They only catch the dumb ones tbh. Like do you ever ask for proof? A face or body picture?

That's a good question. Do they really never ask for proof and a timestamp. To be honest that could also be faked.

That's a good question. Do they really never ask for proof and a timestamp. To be honest that could also be faked.
Asking for a body picture with school ID+time stamp or a video chat and inviting her to a place where you get screened like a restaurant with reservations. Also not giving a face picture. If it is a real teen, if she wants to meet it should be no issue.

Predator hunters are just Chris Hansen wannabes making these vids solely for internet fame
Chris hansen was at least funny
Perhaps. This predator channel once claimed he has gotten most of the people he caught to be later arrested

“The 14 year old is a baby!”

he sounds like IT

Looking good Ahmed!
Trying to solve the peds problem. Getting virtue signalling points, won't hurt.
I hope to see you against the various grooming gangs. The difference with that loner, they won't hesitate to fuck you up.
There are more risk but aren't you a hero after all?

@grondilu
The user @Bangkok or bust had something similar on the phone.

Last edited:

Bro you had a chance.
She wanted this from you

View: https://youtu.be/HMEwo4zUe9M

JFL at you lol you missed your only shot

Why don't you have a seat right there and tell us why you have been posting lots of pedo statistics lately?

“The 14 year old is a baby!”

he sounds like IT
Many 14 year old babies have been ravaged by 14 year old Chad already.

Bro you had a chance.
She wanted this from you

Old man still mogs me
Bro you had a chance.
She wanted this from you

JFL

Last edited:
Why don't you have a seat right there and tell us why you have been posting lots of pedo statistics lately?

Many 14 year old babies have been ravaged by 14 year old Chad already.

Old man still mogs me

JFL

If she was loving and loyal she'd have given you her virginity and her teens and early 20s.

Loyal is a myth. All foids are helpless to their innate desire to be raging sluts

Not to excuse him for cheating, but I doubt his relationship was any good.

If she was loving and loyal she'd have given you her virginity and her teens and early 20s.
true, it's really over. The only ascension now is getting Chad's leftovers.

Not to excuse him for cheating, but I doubt his relationship was any good.
Hard to say, but might as well be honest and divorce at that point.

I'll fucking shoot these "To catch a predator" faggots in the keencap (in minecraft). These cucks have got notthing better to do than lure innocent men and earn SJW points. No one give a flying fuck about these jobless pathetic cucks.

I'll fucking shoot these "To catch a predator" faggots in the keencap (in minecraft). These cucks have got notthing better to do than lure innocent men and earn SJW points. No one give a flying fuck about these jobless pathetic cucks.
They should try bating females predators

They should try bating females predators
They'll never do that because the second they doxx a pedo whore, the comment section will be filled with simps saying "she doesn't deserve this, she did nothing wrong or its her preference". And those 'to catch a predator' faggots will be ones facing charges because they lured a woman under false pretenses. CUCKED GYNOCENTRIC WORLD.

They'll never do that because the second they doxx a pedo whore, the comment section will be filled with simps saying "she doesn't deserve this, she did nothing wrong or its her preference". And those 'to catch a predator' faggots will be ones facing charges because they lured a woman under false pretenses. CUCKED GYNOCENTRIC WORLD.
I don't believe that JFL

These Youtube fuckers need to get a real job.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back