Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Man gets stomped by 3 guys for pushing a woman (typical misandry/white knights)

I really wish that dude had a gun on him.

I had already seen that, nuclear ragefuel. Imagine being beaten up that hard just for pushing someone away from you.

Society's gynocentrism knows no limits, we'd better not even get close to women unless it's strictly necessary.

Last edited:
God i hate white knights

I don't know you how could watch this tape and come to any other logical conclusion than that we are living under the invisible hand of gyno-tyranny. The system is so efficient, men brutalize other men to ensure the comfort/non-disturbance of women.

Do you have a bigger version of your avi? I wanna save that pic lmao
4ec

Best copy I could find brotha.

I don't know you how could watch this tape and come to any other logical conclusion than that we are living under the invisible hand of gyno-tyranny. The system is so efficient, men brutalize other men to ensure the comfort/non-disturbance of women.

pussy power 4 realllll
View attachment 286692

Better book title would be "why men deserve EVEN MORE!"

Notice how sudden this was. They didn't think. Pure reflex. He did something to that girl so we know we can (and will) all beat him up
View attachment 286692
Thanks man

I really wish that dude had a gun on him.

And the Lord said to him:

"Begone thot, into the eternal fire prepared for the devils, for since the day I created women, they been cast below the level of Satan by the wars, lust, and violence caused by their cunts"

Last edited:
It should be common sense to not touch a foid in public if you aren't prepared to defend yourself from the white knight horde.

It should be common sense to not touch a foid in public if you aren't prepared to defend yourself from the white knight horde.
RARE POSTER
A
R
E

P
O
S
T
E
R

for real though, god bless the woman who helped him out, she's an angel

women who are able to look past the humiliation and help men out like that are awesome

(although he is chad)

I almost attacked a landwhale foid at a skate park today and smashed her head against some of the stairs but there were other guys there and I figured that they would probably beat me to death for harming m’lady

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: FUCKING NPC BRAINWASHED CUCK SIMPS AAAAAAAAAHHH

Gaskammer Deutschland

This is all these white knight faggots deserve, bet they are some Antifa losers as well.
Dont touch mah lady :feels::feels::feels:

The power of vagina. Men are ready to kill you if you even do a little bit to a hole. They are always ready.

But curries are simps.

even chads get beat for disrespecting foids

ragefuel. they shrugged and don't care if he pushes a guy but push a girl and he has to be beaten up. also, i bet white knights who view the vid were prolly like "oMg he can't pick on men" he only got beat up because they had to have 3 men instead of one attack him, if one man attacked him he'd kick their ass, he even pushed a guy his own size who tried pushing him.

also, ngl sometimes if a foid is bothering me i'd like to punch them in wii sports boxing but nobody cares if i punch a scrawny manlet who bothers me.
I almost attacked a landwhale foid at a skate park today and smashed her head against some of the stairs but there were other guys there and I figured that they would probably beat me to death for harming m’lady
did they attack you?

People have the audacity to say we live in a patriarchal society after seeing shit like this.

This is fucked up. Also Hollywood, CA is a depressing shit hole.

Notice how sudden this was. They didn't think. Pure reflex. He did something to that girl so we know we can (and will) all beat him up

Thanks man
The power of vagina. Men are ready to kill you if you even do a little bit to a hole. They are always ready.
But curries are supposedly the simps.

ragefuel. they shrugged and don't care if he pushes a guy but push a girl and he has to be beaten up. also, i bet white knights who view the vid were prolly like "oMg he can't pick on men" he only got beat up because they had to have 3 men instead of one attack him, if one man attacked him he'd kick their ass, he even pushed a guy his own size who tried pushing him.

also, ngl sometimes if a foid is bothering me i'd like to punch them in wii sports boxing but nobody cares if i punch a scrawny manlet who bothers me.

did they attack you?
No I was just bored doing nothing but recording my brotr doing tricks and I saw her ugly lard ass “skating” and I just randomly got the idea

This is rage inducing
Never do such a thing (to a foid) when there's more than one people on their side , gonna end up in humiliation like this

No I was just bored doing nothing but recording my brotr doing tricks and I saw her ugly lard ass “skating” and I just randomly got the idea
you never actually attacked her?

you never actually attacked her?
no I realized it was a retarded idea. was more of a fantasy than an idea i entertained i guess. i was hoping she would try to steal my phone so i would have a reasonable premise to go apeshit on her

my heart is beating fast right now from all the pent up anger i had watching this video...

this video is everything wrong with society. this is a prime example of the power women hold in our gynocentric society. she was clearly taunting the man. if i were to taunt him like that i wouldnt be able to get away with it without a fight, however women can get away with belittling, insulting and taunting a man because if he retaliates, he will have to face her whiteknight orbiters. and women KNOW they have this power, and so they abuse it. women like this are evil, pure evil, corrupted by gynocentrism. the whiteknight cucks are no better. this is why the blackpill needs to spread. if men wake up to their own gynocentric nature, shit like this can be avoided.
Screenshot 2020 07 08 at 003849
Screenshot 2020 07 08 at 003753
Screenshot 2020 07 08 at 003757

Last edited:
They closed in on him like literally were going to murder him the second he commited this "vile act", that's fucking insane. How can you even deny that our society is highly misandric on one hand and overly sensitive to women's issues on the other. What's amazing that any of them could've get really nasty consequences out of this fit of whiteknight simp rage should this poor guy get injured or maybe even die.

Once again, "IT wont touch this" edition.

Last edited:
imagine being so cucked that that's your reaction to a foid getting shoved. gas the normies

Carry a gun and/or knife at all times.

my heart is beating fast right now from all the pent up anger i had watching this video...

this video is everything wrong with society. this is a prime example of the power women hold in our gynocentric society. she was clearly taunting the man. if i were to taunt him like that i wouldnt be able to get away with it without a fight, however women can get away with belittling, insulting and taunting a man because if he retaliates, he will have to face her whiteknight orbiters. and women KNOW they have this power, and so they abuse it. women like this are evil, pure evil, corrupted by gynocentrism. the whiteknight cucks are no better. this is why the blackpill needs to spread. if men wake up to their own gynocentric nature, shit like this can be avoided.
View attachment 286729View attachment 286730View attachment 286731
"they should of just beat him to death" yeah because pushing someone is so evil that murdering them is the appropiate punishment. i mean for fuck sake all he did was push her, he didn't kill or rape her. murder is much worse than simply pushing someone. jesus that white knight is pathetic. what a virtue signaling cuck.

"they should of just beat him to death" yeah because pushing someone is so evil that murdering them is the appropiate punishment. i mean for fuck sake all he did was push her, he didn't kill or rape her. murder is much worse than simply pushing someone. jesus that white knight is pathetic. what a virtue signaling cuck.

It is more guys trying to act tough to impress women like this that are responsible for part of the reason why things are like this today, rather than an effeminate male that engages in childish copes like a lot of anti-feminists like to point to and laugh.
Those effeminate males that harmless engage in their copes are just a scapegoat.

It's the wannabe tough guys that are willing to be violent towards other men to impress women that are more the problem.

the saddest part is this also happens if the girl hits first, the swarm of simps never fails, and they're always so fast for some reason, i think even if you carried a gun they'd still punch you at least once before you were able to start shooting

and of course people just leave him there and dont give a shit, just like with what happened to Elliot Rodger on that party where they threw him off a ledge, which probably was the last straw that caused the day of retribution
the two white knights, also everyone who didn't help him, and the guy filming

ironically only a foid helps him, shit like this is why i hate simps (aka almost all men except for incels) a lot more than i hate foids
Carry a gun and/or knife at all times.
bro have you seen how quickly they flock to him? and that's in literally every video of a swarm of simps attacking a guy, they're on top of you and punched you several times before you even have time to shoot them. and if you have a knife and not a gun you're just hopeless

that shit doesn't work. just dont hit women in public, and if they're hitting you or something, lure them into a private place and then fight back

Last edited:
It is more guys trying to act tough to impress women like this that are responsible for part of the reason why things are like this today, rather than an effeminate male that engages in childish copes like a lot of anti-feminists like to point to and laugh.
Those effeminate males that harmless engage in their copes are just a scapegoat.

It's the wannabe tough guys that are willing to be violent towards other men to impress women that are more the problem.
most people who act tough online aren't tough irl

This is why people should have weapons on them

most people who act tough online aren't tough irl

People say the same thing about incels though. Everyone is a different person on the internet, the way you behave is completely unfiltered and at times exaggerated compard to IRL.

The point is that people with these views of defending women at all costs and sacrificing as many men as need be to do it are more of the reason why things like this than effeminate men harmlessly engaging in childish copes.
But the effeminate men harmlessly engaging in childish copes are seen as the reason why things have gotten this way.
White knights are the first people to mock such effeminate men too and think they are manly by violently standing up for women whatever the case may be. It isn't even for sex either, just a mere thank you from the woman will suffice.

When you live the :chad: life

People say the same thing about incels though. Everyone is a different person on the internet, the way you behave is completely unfiltered and at times exaggerated compard to IRL.

The point is that people with these views of defending women at all costs and sacrificing as many men as need be to do it are more of the reason why things like this than effeminate men harmlessly engaging in childish copes.
But the effeminate men harmlessly engaging in childish copes are seen as the reason why things have gotten this way.
White knights are the first people to mock such effeminate men too and think they are manly by violently standing up for women whatever the case may be. It isn't even for sex either, just a mere thank you from the woman will suffice.
woman beaters aren't effeminate anyways. hypermasculine men are much more likely to be woman beaters than some guy who wears a pink dress and plays with barbie dolls

Fesnails claiming we live in a rape culture when guys are getting beat to near death just for pushing them JFL

Ragefuel video ngl. Based if you stomp a foid to death though.

Fesnails claiming we live in a rape culture when guys are getting beat to near death just for pushing them JFL
Cool avi bro

She got in his fucking way god. I believe 100% in self defense and stand your ground laws. You have a bubble of personal space. Someone walks into your bubble and they are in your domain.

3:44 "because there was a girl involved, you know there's always a girl involved"

he said it all here.
Nice writing, greycel.

Last edited:
Gotta love the apathy. The guy can't be bothered to call an ambulance but filming the scene is OK.

Poor fatcel