Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Man grooms deceased girlfriend's daughter and she loves it

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Luminary
★★★★★
Unspoiled lolis pair bond to gigachad while we rot. I can't recover from this.:kys::kys::kys:

:feelsLSD:
very based dood
hoes mad

I’ll have to admit I reacted VERY badly at first I yelled at him, called him a pedophile, accused him of grooming her and taking away her innocence.
a8c.jpeg

Grooming and taking a girl's innocence isn't bad if you plan on marrying her. Given this man raised his wife, the odds of divorce or adultery are extremely low anyways, dont know why she's seething

Grooming and taking a girl's innocence isn't bad if you plan on marrying her. Given this man raised his wife, the odds of divorce or adultery are extremely low anyways, dont know why she's seething
She is seething because of jealousy and misandrist hatred. God forbid a man being fortunate. I wonder if she gets mad at old female teachers having sex with young male students.

Imagine if the roles were reversed. I wonder if people would be in outrage.

Probably call the kid lucky and move on. The only reason this bothers people is because it benefits the man

What a fucking legend. All the normies screaming pedo over something that is natural and has existed for thousands of years. The only long-term relationships that seem to work is when the man is way older and she is way younger. :feelsmage:

''Omg, you dirty pedo dating her when she was 16. You manipulated her! Her attraction to you couldn't possibly be natural and consensual. You're a master manipulator, I know you are!'' :feels::feels:

What a fucking legend. All the normies screaming pedo over something that is natural and has existed for thousands of years. The only long-term relationships that seem to work is when the man is way older and she is way younger. :feelsmage:

''Omg, you dirty pedo dating her when she was 16. You manipulated her! Her attraction to you couldn't possibly be natural and consensual. You're a master manipulator, I know you are!'' :feels::feels:
these people are actually bigots that hate love

This man is legit living my dream life :feelsohh: Its not even pedophilia, she's 20 when they bone

Based man kills gf to adopt gf loli and groom her into a proper woman. This man wins a trophy.

loli chad
FE4B335B 7B5E 4C77 AA86 AB4D89FA25D6

This man is legit living my dream life :feelsohh: Its not even pedophilia, she's 20 when they bone
Adolescence is a social construct that only exists in industrialised societies. It's not an universal concept. Of course, the normies will argue that he was preparing her for that moment since she was in his possession. However, since she doesn't flee to her family members out of fear and CHOOSES to stay, I can safely assume that it's consensual and mutual attraction.

At first I thought that the daughter was dead :feelshaha:

Lifefuel. Maybe dating single mothers is worth it in the long run :feelswhere:

That is weird.

This actually is pretty concerning.

Lifefuel. Maybe dating single mothers is worth it in the long run :feelswhere:
Single Mothers get mogged by their daughters no matter what age

thats borderline pedo shit ngl

You don't think it's weird for a legal guardian to be in a sexual relationship with an adoptee?
It doesn't appear to be his initial intention.

Whether or not it was his initial intention, it shows that he never saw himself in the role of a parent.
Cope

He held off until she showed interest.

You don't think it's weird for a legal guardian to be in a sexual relationship with an adoptee?
They're not blood related.
All women are children anyways
Both are adults and consented, if your soy brain cares for that
Only reason to date a single mother is for their daughter
Exactly lol only reason a man should date a single mother is to get closer to her loli daughter and bang her instead
Cope

He probably would have acted earlier if she had asked earlier

Cope

No.

They're not blood related.
All women are children anyways
Both are adults and consented, if your soy brain cares for that

Exactly lol only reason a man should date a single mother is to get closer to her loli daughter and bang her instead

He probably would have acted earlier if she had asked earlier

JFL OK

bruh moment :feelskek:

"help me reddit"
He got cucked by his older brother.
He thought he would get her as they're in the same age group.

"help me reddit"
He got cucked by his older brother.
He thought he would get her as they're in the same age group.
Seems like the OP is a woman given how emotional they are. But who knows, could be a soi

Lol. Her "innocence," as if her virtue being taken by some Chad High School bully that she won't see after graduation is any better.
Truly a clown world

Foids are so devious and full of deceipt and society still tries to convince us they get "groomed" because they're just toddlers :soy:

IF....

In these times, the only way to get a woman suitable for marriage is to raise, or "groom," her from childhood yourself- and there are so many corrupting influences in this culture that even that may not work

Now this is how you date single moms the right way :lul:

Best part is they both share such an emotional and intimate bond that if society just fucks off then this couple will be together forever

Think about it. She had no mother. She had no father. She only had him:
-Was there to bathe her as a little girl and got to see her naked through all stages of development. Got to see her tits drop. Got to see her hips widen to accomodate his thick cock into her tiny teenage pussy.
-Was there to teach her how to insert a tampon
-Was there to teach her how to shave her legs and pussy
-Men dont know about makeup so she probably looks like a natural beauty and no fakeup in sight
-"Overprotective" by society means not letting her turn into a whore. Means she is still virgin when they finally did the deed
-She has been living with him for 10+ years and knows exactly what he likes and doesn't like

She's literally the perfect wife we all wish we had

JFL another lolipill that proves our ancestors were right

-35 y/o man's girlfriend dies
-She has 5 year old daughter left behind
-Because the kid has no family, boyfriend adopts her
-fast forward 11 years, and man starts falling in love with his "daughter"
-They hookup when he's 38 and she is 18

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/kau5od/did_my_brother_groom_his_daughter_and_if_so_what/

That's some medieval style dating. Very nice.

Loving all the replies to this thread. I 100% agree with everyone