Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Man has requirements on tinder: no single mothers and no landwhales. Foids, like always, seethe and make bullshit articles on the media attacking him.

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

But i guess it's ok to exclude men by things they can't control, like race and height. Hypocritical cunts. The comments on the article are based at least.

Why the fuck do they care about one man's preferences?

And some of those retarded foids are saying "What does he have to offer?", when 99% of foids offer nothing but loose pussy to the table.

What did he look like?

And some of those retarded foids are saying "What does he have to offer?", when 99% of foids offer nothing but loose pussy to the table.
And that's if they offer it at all. Women are useless

Good, the requirements need to go higher.

foids can't lose.

It always makes me lol, when multiple media outlets write articles about something this trivial.

my dad had a similar tinder profile but one of his requirements was “No astrology”

wouldn't surprise me if that was a bait chadfish profile lol

The Isles are doomed. Men will be placed under house arrest at birth and only be allowed to model train maxx.

It always makes me lol, when multiple media outlets write articles about something this trivial.
One man out of millions on tinder has no fat single mom policy and somehow thats national news.

The AUDACITY of a non Chad having some semblance of self respect & not being a cuck desperate for whatever gets thrown out of the dumpster at him.

Man has standards and women freak out. Women's egos are so fragile.

Some dumb broad wrote a whole article over a man having standards on tinder meanwhile every other foid there DEMANDS 6'2+ Chiselled big dick guys.

What the fuck..

:feelsseriously:

We live in a gynocracy.
This is another reason the media is a joke.
THIS ISN'T NEWS.

The more cynical among people could even go as far as to suggest these weird news stories about the common citizen is an effort to divert focus away from people in power.

Some dumb broad wrote a whole article over a man having standards on tinder meanwhile every other foid there DEMANDS 6'2+ Chiselled big dick guys.

What the fuck..

They don't count this as a standard because they don't consider non chads as men

how the hell can normal people not see the hypocrisy here?

how the hell can normal people not see the hypocrisy here?
It's just foids being hypocrites and soys worshipping them. Nobody else would get mad at this or read such articles

Single mom with one child is like 1/4 million in debt to raise that child to 18, what if she have 5?
Most men are not this wealthy?

• The cost of raising a child until age 17 is $233,610 on average.
  • Low-income married couples spend $174,690 on average to raise a child.
  • Low-income single parents spend $172,200 to raise a child from birth until age 17.
  • The average amount spent on raising a child in the Urban West is $245,460.

One man out of millions on tinder has no fat single mom policy and somehow thats national news.
Perhaps the infamy will up his smv so he actually gets the type of foid he is wanting?

Good, the requirements need to go higher.
View attachment 359377
JFL, who is this guy with the cellphone?

What the fuck..

View attachment 359371

View attachment 359374

View attachment 359375

But i guess it's ok to exclude men by things they can't control, like race and height. Hypocritical cunts. The comments on the article are based at least.
"I'm genderless" JFL, you are Just a fucking mentally ill tranny FAGGOT.

"Some stupid self-unaware cunt told what she thinks about certain man in her tiktok video" is apparently worth a news headline.

JFL true. That's all they have and they have the audacity to attack men. Those pussies are their free pass to an amazing life.

Ironic because women do the same to men

View attachment 359371

View attachment 359374

View attachment 359375

A woman can have preferences based on immutable characteristics but a man can't have preferences based on mutable characteristics.

I can see a problem there.

That's clearly ironic though

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back