Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Man I feel like a cuck for this, but sometimes I have days that I really would like to be with a foid and can't think about anything else

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
And not just to get laid, as ITers would like to think. Just to share my life with someone, you know? I'm tired of being alone.

And I have no friends but mainly because I don't care much for maintaining my friendships. Having friends is a cope, all it does is make you jealous of their gfs, and basically have to choose between saying no to hanging out with them and lose the bond over time so to speak, or say yes and don't enjoy it at all because you have to pretend you're not depressed so they don't get bored of you, and also you're seeing couples everywhere you go with them and its ERfuel. So basically I lost contact with all my friends, I'd rather just cope on my own. Bc as I said friends are a cope. The only way for me not to be alone is a romantic relationship, that's the only way to have a meaningful and intimate enough relationship to not be lonely anymore (my family sucks so I don't talk to them).

I'm working really hard on lookmaxxing so I can be with someone (obviously I dont buy the personality meme and will never work on my personality), and trying to avoid the suicidal thoughts (I'm also on jewpills) because stress doesn't do my looks any good, but damn, sometimes it's just unbearable. My lonely apartment doesn't feel like a home at all, I won't feel at home until I have a gf and live with her ngl.

Fuck this shit tbh :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

its called being heterosexual

Jewpills? Care to elaborate?

Jewpills? Care to elaborate?
ativan and trintellix

i'll be out of ativan soon because my doctor says i may get addicted to it if i take it for too long, but it doesnt do shit anyway

I sometimes feel like that too, but then I realize feeling like that makes you an emotional cuck

Basically you want a female to validate that you're indeed worthy of passing your genes to further generations. That's all there is to it.

I'm on SSRI and it kinda helps a little bit but yeah, this things is always going to be there no matter how much you cope.

I have no feelings anymore. Just plain existance.

I'm on SSRI and it kinda helps a little bit but yeah, this things is always going to be there no matter how much you cope.
to me, the whole point of SSRIs is to remove the stress that is worsening my looks. not to cope per se
I have no feelings anymore. Just plain existance.
brutal

to me, the whole point of SSRIs is to remove the stress that is worsening my looks. not to cope per se
the numb feeling you get from it is nice tho. I've been rejected in ways that would make me suicidal if I weren't high on this shit. It also lower your sex drive significantly

the numb feeling you get from it is nice tho. I've been rejected in ways that would make me suicidal if I weren't high on this shit. It also lower your sex drive significantly
yea you're kinda right ngl

Yeah, I feel the same, but you gotta stop with the jewpills. They fuck you up bad

Yeah, I feel the same, but you gotta stop with the jewpills. They fuck you up bad
who cares, personality doesnt matter

i have definitely noticed that they cant be healthy. the way they changed the way I think without making me feel high is a bit scary, and also, im lower IQ now, but i need them, otherwise its over because without them im stressed all the time and it makes me look like shit