Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Man is the main cause of Inceldom

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
We can all agree that man has played a major role in advancing the human race through each era and age. The stone age, Victorian era, the age of discovery, etc. We can also agree that man has not always made the right decisions in history, with countless wars, terrible torture and rape, brutality, etc. But in general man has dominated and ruled over earth for centuries.

When i say man is the cause of Inceldom, i do not mean any of you are, or even the majority of men. I mean a select few men have doomed all of us to a life of inceldom. Man is the reason women have rights, he is the reason women can vote, can drive, can work, etc. Man is also the reason why most of us will never have sex, girlfriends, or wives.

Throughout history we've had countless books and quotes spoken and written by our greatest minds warning us about the nature of women. These men existed before females were "equal" to men, and saw through the deceptively convincing docile and innocent nature that women convey. If they were alive today, half of the things they said would not appear in any form of media. Currently it is a sin to expose female and criticize female nature for what it is.

Man has made it so that the nature of females is not only accepted, but encouraged. We've created devices, programs, and websites,that further encourage female hypergamy and their selective and discriminatory nature. We defend, orbit, and put down other men in hopes of gaining female attention and acceptance.

If a dog bites you maliciously, as a master, do you scold and slap it? Or do you let it continue to bite you? The answer is obvious, yet ignored when it comes to women. Women vocally speak their hatred of men. They lie, cheat, deceive, and storm media in hordes, complaining, whining, and babbling about inequality. And what does man do? He keeps giving, feeding, and allowing females to continue. He lets the dog continue to bite in order to satisfy it, without realizing it will never be satisfied.

Because of this, art, music, speech, and the lives of many men have been censored in the pursuit of keeping women happy and feeding into the female ego. What man doesn't understand is that females will never be satisfied. First it was the right to vote, then equal rights, and now you can't even engage a female without meeting HER checklist of requirements or you run the risk of being socially outcast. And the sad part is, its too late to turn back.

Women are not strong, they are not wise, funny, or even good for entertainment or friendship. Yet it is man who tells them they are. Coddles them, empowers them, and feeds them. And it is man who is responsible for inceldom.

TLDR females are terrible, and we've known that since we gained sentience as a species, but despite that, they have been allowed to unleash their full nature thanks to man. You can hate females for what they are, but its important to remember the cucks in history who have supported and allowed females equality despite knowing their nature.

Interesting perspective, I made a post on another forum a while back about how I think simps are behind most of men’s problems with women. You are completely right, who can blame a lion who kills people when they release him from the cage.

Last edited:
who can blame a lion who kills people when they release him from the cage.

That sums up my post perfectly. Well said. Thanks for reading.

The cucks that gave women rights are the ones that fucked all of us

High IQ. Truce?
F8ACAF2D 45B8 4D2C 89AB 3A000EB563F4

I fully agree, females only have as much power as (ruling class) men give them.

The ruling classes push northern european culture, which benefits northern european men, to the detrminent of all others.

Problem is the entire planet has moved to these countries, and now considers it their home too, and have trouble coping with the cucked nature of these countries and their gynocentric cultures.

Cucks need to stop and theres a fat chancw of that happening

We can all agree that man has played a major role in advancing the human race through each era and age. The stone age, Victorian era, the age of discovery, etc. We can also agree that man has not always made the right decisions in history, with countless wars, terrible torture and rape, brutality, etc. But in general man has dominated and ruled over earth for centuries.

When i say man is the cause of Inceldom, i do not mean any of you are, or even the majority of men. I mean a select few men have doomed all of us to a life of inceldom. Man is the reason women have rights, he is the reason women can vote, can drive, can work, etc. Man is also the reason why most of us will never have sex, girlfriends, or wives.

Throughout history we've had countless books and quotes spoken and written by our greatest minds warning us about the nature of women. These men existed before females were "equal" to men, and saw through the deceptively convincing docile and innocent nature that women convey. If they were alive today, half of the things they said would not appear in any form of media. Currently it is a sin to expose female and criticize female nature for what it is.

Man has made it so that the nature of females is not only accepted, but encouraged. We've created devices, programs, and websites,that further encourage female hypergamy and their selective and discriminatory nature. We defend, orbit, and put down other men in hopes of gaining female attention and acceptance.

If a dog bites you maliciously, as a master, do you scold and slap it? Or do you let it continue to bite you? The answer is obvious, yet ignored when it comes to women. Women vocally speak their hatred of men. They lie, cheat, deceive, and storm media in hordes, complaining, whining, and babbling about inequality. And what does man do? He keeps giving, feeding, and allowing females to continue. He lets the dog continue to bite in order to satisfy it, without realizing it will never be satisfied.

Because of this, art, music, speech, and the lives of many men have been censored in the pursuit of keeping women happy and feeding into the female ego. What man doesn't understand is that females will never be satisfied. First it was the right to vote, then equal rights, and now you can't even engage a female without meeting HER checklist of requirements or you run the risk of being socially outcast. And the sad part is, its too late to turn back.

Women are not strong, they are not wise, funny, or even good for entertainment or friendship. Yet it is man who tells them they are. Coddles them, empowers them, and feeds them. And it is man who is responsible for inceldom.

TLDR females are terrible, and we've known that since we gained sentience as a species, but despite that, they have been allowed to unleash their full nature thanks to man. You can hate females for what they are, but its important to remember the cucks in history who have supported and allowed females equality despite knowing their nature.
Steve Jobs IQ

A traitor is worse than your enemy. Always.

You're right. As I've always said cucks and chads are more dangerous than foids. Cucks has created inceldom by allowing femoids to work, earn money and be socially and economically independant and by creating apps like Tinder. Chads are sleeping around, prolonging the torments of ugly and even average males.

HIGH IQ members in here!

They warned us in text. Like they literally gave us the answers to the test and we still fucked it up.

The balance was broken, I pray that one day it will be restored and that the men will return to their rightful place. Although it seems to me that for that to happen, a gender war would have to occur.

The balance was broken, I pray that one day it will be restored and that the men will return to their rightful place. Although it seems to me that for that to happen, a gender war would have to occur.

One can hope, though honestly it seems impossible. Females hold so much power right now. They'd never give that power up easily

One can hope, though honestly it seems impossible. Females hold so much power right now. They'd never give that power up easily
As I said, the only option at this point is by force. But attacking females as a species must be brutal and would show how far our species declined by giving them so much power.

As I said, the only option at this point is by force. But attacking females as a species must be brutal and would show how far our species declined by giving them so much power.
We don't have to "fight" them. We simply evolve beyond needing them. In the same way we evolved beyond using horses for transport or hunting as a primary source of food.

What about gorillas?

It's both their faults. And back then men had no problem giving women rights because women had become so good at faking being innocent that men thought that it would be fine to give women rights.

It's both their faults. And back then men had no problem giving women rights because women had become so good at faking being innocent that men thought that it would be fine to give women rights.
All the real intellectuals were able to see through their bullshit. Back in my semi-bluepilled days I always thought it was funny and weird how so many well known, extremely intelligent men were extremely misogynist, when the reality is that their intelligence allowed them to see the truth.

Last edited:
They're only as strong as men let them.

High iq observation

Cucks are the reason for inceldom.

If we didnt have this amount of faggots white knighting on women and being their slaves and simps and giving them unfair laws towards men maybe we would be im a better situation

The fault is on men that decided they arent men, aka cucks or soy faggots

This is mentioned in my post, yes. No one is denying women are a cause, but man is the MAIN cause

over for genetic deadends tbh

Most unenlightned, moronic, robotic normie males are simps to pussy

These days its even hip to be in an open relationship and allow your foid to fuck other men

They simp to pussy so they simp to 3rd and 4th wave Satanic feminism. What else do you expect? Of course men allowed this to happen... Look at all of the major feminist accomplishments in America, going back to suffrage, MEN ALLOWED ALL OF THIS TO HAPPEN, VOTED FOR IT, LEGISLATED FOR IT, JUDICIALLY ALLOWED IT. The fact is that inceltears is not far off from the way most blue pilled normie men think

Its only going to get worse from here and the only solution to incels is to buy a doll or fly to a poor country and at least enjoy sex once, but we'll never have families or enjoy normal lives unless you take the major risk of importing a bride.... A woman who will discover how the judicial system in the west will allow her to continue to take money from you and keep her children.. and fuck chad...

I think that because of China virus a lot of men will ascend because women will get hungry and desperate for your resources, if you have any at all. But if you marry them, again because of third wave feminism, when China virus is over she will just divorce rape you for a richer man or chad

Its a bad state of affairs guys and all you can do is cope

men had no problem giving women rights because women had become so good at faking being innocent that men thought that it would be fine to give women rights.
The most HIGH IQ observation of this generation and possibly of all time

Interesting perspective, I made a post on another forum a while back about how I think simps are behind most of men’s problems with women. You are completely right, who can blame a lion who kills people when they release him from the cage.
Yes I agree but the underlying fault is in the nature of hypergamy

Yes I agree but the underlying fault is in the nature of hypergamy
Of course, just like the factor behind the lion maulings is the nature of the animal itself. But the lion doesn’t have a choice when it’s released from the cage, it goes purely off of basic instinct - just like women. The lion’s owners do though, so the choice is theirs.

We can’t give women any kind of freedom without expecting consequences, nor can we blame them for the situation we’re in right now. And the blame is not on INCELS, the blame is on WEAK MEN, early 1900’s simps who unlocked the cage via feminism to gain pussy points.

Women are like children.

Of course, just like the factor behind the lion maulings is the nature of the animal itself. But the lion doesn’t have a choice when it’s released from the cage, it goes purely off of basic instinct - just like women. The lion’s owners do though, so the choice is theirs.

We can’t give women any kind of freedom without expecting consequences, nor can we blame them for the situation we’re in right now. And the blame is not on INCELS, the blame is on WEAK MEN, early 1900’s simps who unlocked the cage via feminism to gain pussy points.

Exactly my point. Man is the main cause. You can blame women, hypergamy, chad, whoever you want.

Man will always be the main cause.

Blame simps