Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Man isolates himself in the wilderness to escape normies and cucks

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

|| KHHV Lolicon Animecel || the King of N.E.E.Ts
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/AxM9FYSs8V4

tbhngl wildernessmaxxing is legit. He's living the dream, completely free, doesnt have to wage cuck all day, living of the land, building everything yourself, no cucks and normies to pester you and no chad mogging you everytime you go outside. just pure peace and quiet, you and the wilderness.

whats not to love?

wildernessmaxx NOW.

Last edited:
I was thinking of doing it too, but it isn't easy

I was thinking of doing it too, but it isn't easy
start camping every now and then to get used to the idea, then after a while gather some supplies and spend a month camping. if you can't do that then you cant wildernessmaxx unfortunately :feelscry:

A guy in russia also did the same ever since 91

start camping every now and then to get used to the idea, then after a while gather some supplies and spend a month camping. if you can't do that then you cant wildernessmaxx unfortunately :feelscry:
There are only soviet-like houseblocks for kilometers and kilometers here, I should go to a completely other place to do it. Also i've got university

Manly and alpha as fuck.

No point in that tbh why would I give up the comforts of life that people in the past had no chance of even having and didn't know how good it could be?
I'm not trying to prove anything to anyone even if wildernessmaxxing gets you more respect.
It's like this thread says

View: https://youtu.be/AxM9FYSs8V4

tbhngl wildernessmaxxing is legit. He's living the dream, completely free, doesnt have to wage cuck all day, living of the land, building everything yourself, no cucks and normies to pester you and no chad mogging you everytime you go outside. just pure peace and quiet, you and the wilderness.

whats not to love?

wildernessmaxx NOW.

I’m thinking about this in the future but on an island

I’m thinking about this in the future but on an island
That'd be cool tbh, but what if something goes wrong? at least if youre in a forest you can go to wilderness centers and seek medical attention. in an island all you can do is wait and rot.

That'd be cool tbh, but what if something goes wrong? at least if youre in a forest you can go to wilderness centers and seek medical attention. in an island all you can do is wait and rot.
Well if I go to some SEA infested island or Hawaiian, I should be fine

Go to YouTube and watch some classic Dick Proenneke videos.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back