Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel man It’s hitting me so hard I will NEVER have a happy life

U

UrgyYevhenii

Custom Title
-
I’m 33 years old, and still a virgin.

nothing will ever happen. Its just.... over

I should have killed my self already.

anything that isn’t teen love with a childhood sweetheart, is a DANGEROUS transactional ((((relationship))) with a jaded, bitter, entitled, narcissistic, cum rag of an animal, which I am disgusted to call the other half of my species.

I will never experience beauty. I will never have those incredible, positive, uplifting, joyous feelings of knowing I’m attractive, desirable and wanted. That realisation I can have anyone I want, as I wake up in the morning with a grin knowing just how many women will be pissing their yeast infected panties over my face

I will never experience pair bonding

love with a loyal,kind partner

a family with children I call my own and can be proud of

I will miss out on, and have already missed out on, countless beautiful, meaningful life experiences that make it all worth it, that make you feel ALIVE, that made you cry tears of joy at how beautiful, fun, and blissful life is.

I will never know anything good or meaningful in my life, And I’m exhausted from it. I want to end my life.

you're not alone, bro... many of us wanted just one good shot, and never got it.

This is why I intend to give nothing back to society. Let it all rot

If you're gonna rope, get wasted first so you'll feel less pain. If you'll continue to cope, the same advice applies.

I honeslty don't know what I'll do when I reach 30s

I'm just about to hit my 30s and yeah it sucks.

I've never known happiness, probably never will. It really is over now.

I was still coping and thought it might still happen for me at your age, now at 44 I know it'll take some kind of miracle!

Why would you want to have kids as an incel. You say that being an incel is one of the most painful experiences that someone can go through so why would you wish that on to someone else.

BrazilianSmegma thought this was worth making fun of.

This shit is truly brutal brother, and it is impossible to hide the pain all the time. One must try to find good copes and stick with them.

Giphy 3

I’m 33 years old, and still a virgin.
Me too! Hello fren.

nothing will ever happen. Its just.... over
All kinds of stuff has happened and will happen, but I assume you mean something sexual like having a vagina milk your cock and create a baby from the juice.

I should have killed my self already.
Why? That reduces available time to watch lewd anime.

anything that isn’t teen love with a childhood sweetheart, is a DANGEROUS transactional ((((relationship))) with a jaded, bitter, entitled, narcissistic, cum rag of an animal, which I am disgusted to call the other half of my species.
I wouldn't say it's a 100% rule, but it does seem like a 99.9% likelihood even when we use our best judgment. Not promising odds!

I will never experience beauty.
Beauty is something you witness. I witness it in viewing drawings all the time.

Call it cope, but I can't help but think "feeling" beauty could be over-rated, because a lot of normies still seem miserable/unfulfilled even if they did have a teen romance which failed. I guess the plus side is, our romances failed ahead of time...

"better to have loved and lost" isn't necessarily always true. Maybe if your love died or something, but not if you lost it because you were cucked.

I will never have those incredible, positive, uplifting, joyous feelings of knowing I’m attractive, desirable and wanted.
I want you bro... I want you to... keep shitposting. That's it. If you mean want for sex, sorry no, but maybe I will invent a robot for you in a couple centuries. Try to not die of cancer until then.

That realisation I can have anyone I want, as I wake up in the morning with a grin knowing just how many women will be pissing their yeast infected panties over my face
That's a delusion, not a realization. Not even the uberest gigachad is guaranteed ANYONE.

I will never experience pair bonding
Eh, I'm sure you've experienced HALF of it with serial one-itis.

If it's any consolation, most men won't, and the minority of gigachads who do will probably throw it away and thus not actually get to witness it either.

Maybe this means nothing to you op, but you’re not alone. I know how you feel so do many others here. I love you even if people you know irl don’t. You are entitled to life and should never end it early because that’s what normies want.

And people wonder why we're depressed and dysfunctional...

Wish I was a 33rd degree mason rather than a 33 loser.

In a pair of years I'll be 30 and it's a dreadful thought. Foids in their late 20s are nauseating enough, but the only thing I'll be able to get if I try hard is an UGLY foid in its 30s. In other words its basically guaranteed that the only way I'll get to have sex is by paying for it, and if I stick around I'll be alone for the rest of my life.