Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Man-jawed women are the key to better looking offspring(male)

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
+
=
(left pic)

Notice how the daughter has a better jaw than the father.

If she breeds with masculine chad, her offspring will end up good looking.

the media is shilling babyfaced roasties hard, but you should know that they are subhuman

Last edited:
neither of my parents had jaws

If the father is a beta, the mother should be masculine in order to make chad offspring, if not the offspring will be cutecels

Doesn't work that way.

Under that logic if you have a wife that is man framed the kids should be moggers. Sometimes the exact opposite happens.

If you're a woman you should be feminine and if a man you should be masculine...that's the ideal and the norm for a reason

You can't cheat genetics by overriding one side

View attachment 271560 + View attachment 271561 = View attachment 271562(left pic)

Notice how the daughter has a better jaw than the father.

If she breeds with masculine chad, her offspring will end up good looking.
View attachment 271590

the media is shilling babyfaced roasties hard, but you should know that they are subhuman
I figured this out a long time ago. I cant afford to breed and bite the financial bullet just yet. I still dont know if I even want to do this.

Doesn't work that way.

Under that logic if you have a wife that is man framed the kids should be moggers. Sometimes the exact opposite happens.

If you're a woman you should be feminine and if a man you should be masculine...that's the ideal and the norm for a reason

You can't cheat genetics by overriding one side
germanic women have bigger frames than asian men.
"feminine" women just have low HGH. white women don't grow beards because of low testosterone, but they have big jaws and frames because of higher senstivity to androgens and HGH

women are the ones who spread manlet genes too

germanic women have bigger frames than asian men.
"feminine" women just have low HGH. white women don't grow beards because of low testosterone, but they have big jaws and frames because of higher senstivity to androgens and HGH
I mean I get it, if I ever had a wife id definitely want her to be tall but it often doesn't actually work that way
women are the ones who spread manlet genes too
Without a doubt.

"Man-jawed" JFL at lookism retards. A jaw isn't masculine or feminine. Has nothing to do with gender.

"Man-jawed" JFL at lookism retards. A jaw isn't masculine or feminine. Has nothing to do with gender.
it's a normie meme actually. i agree that big jaw is just a sign of good genetics, neither inherently feminine or masculine.

it's a normie meme actually. i agree that big jaw is just a sign of good genetics, neither inherently feminine or masculine.
I see, wasn't aware of that. I live in the Netherlands and the native girls often have top-tier lower thirds. Not only that, they are usually tall, like 6 feet and taller.

Untitled 1

@RREEEEEEEEE
Not exactly the same thing they are talking about, but there is definitely a "man jaw"
Jawbone angle in the picture is closer to perpendicular on males, whereas it is a much wider angle on females. In fact, thats one method to identify the gender of fossils.

Learned from an archaeologist foid in some documentary years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back