Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Man learns 20 languages, woman "pretends" to speak multiple languages...

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Even before I was blackpilled, I knew women have it easier.

This guy speaks 20 languages:

A finnish woman pretends to speak multiple languages:

Guess who became famous?
Of course the woman who pretended to speak multiple languages.
This woman has created "languages" for films like Star Wars: the Force Awakens and Star Trek Beyond.

Remember that everything you do, a woman can do 1% of it and get thousands of times more praise and acceptanse
Ak1

Over for Tolkiencels and Zamenhofcels

I fucking don't know how these polyglottes learn more than 10languages! Maybe they speak two or three or even four languages fluently but they only have basic skills when it comes to the other languages. I started learning english since 2009/2010 and I suck at it not to mention French that I've started learning since I was 6 years old.

Last edited:
Good thing the foid didn't try to speak my native language. I hate how foreign foids think and speak about my language.

Sucks tbh, Tim is impressive with his language choices

Jfl he speaks Egytpian Arabic mixed with Standard Arabic. It's like mixing Middle English and Modern English!!!

The funny thing is foids major in languages a lot at uni and yet none of them can make any compelling literature of the highest level.

Meanwhile you get some male uni leavers or even hobos writing and they can write stuff out of this world. I don't recall hemingway haven't any extra formal education.

The foid author of twilight majored in english. So did the guy who wrote gravity's rainbow. Yet the difference is between heaven and Earth. Hell even Stephen king's work looks like a historical masterpiece when compared to her work.

Last edited:
The funny thing is foids major in languages a lot at uni and yet none of them can make any compelling literature of the highest level.

Meanwhile you get some male uni leavers or even hobos writing and they can write stuff out of this world.

The foid author of twilight majored in english. So did the guy who wrote gravity's rainbow. Yet the difference is between heaven and Earth.

Meanwhile you get some male uni leavers or even hobos writing and they can write stuff out of this world.

The foid author of twilight majored in english. So did the guy who wrote gravity's rainbow. Yet the difference is between heaven and Earth.
women can't think beyond their tingles