Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Man murdered after Loli lies about being molested

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Luminary
★★★★★
This poor Vodkacel get his ass beat to death when he helped two girls, 10 and 3, by giving them a lift. The loli lied about being molested "as a joke" and the man died. The vodkacel even had his own daughter, 6.

Females truly are irredeemable at every age JFL at this world when even Lolis lie about being raped.

Mruoypf2s3q51

I have no words. What 10 year old even knows about molestation?

Nm, this is 2020

Fuck all foids ngl.
SimpleWhiteCamel-size_restricted.gif

Russians further cement their status as honorary negros.

I like the way the foid that wrote this typed " 'innocent' man "... you know gotta make sure he wasn't a rapist even though the police determined that the girls lied. Personality detectors really are on safe mode these days.

10 is just about the age where girls start enforcing social hierarchy on unattractive boys, not really surprised she just off hand called dude a child rapist

So sad man that just because his incel they believed a little prat
I'm lost for words he deserved better I'm crying

I like the way the foid that wrote this typed " 'innocent' man "... you know gotta make sure he wasn't a rapist even though the police determined that the girls lied. Personality detectors really are on safe mode these days.
Women shouldn't be allowed to have quotation marks on their keyboards.
So sad man that just because his incel they believed a little prat
I'm lost for words he deserved better I'm crying
He had a kid, so he's not an incel lol

That mini roastie probably hated the old ugly man face. Chadsexual awalt.

i hope his kid realizes the woman who put their father's innocence in quotation marks has a name and address

10 is just about the age where girls start enforcing social hierarchy on unattractive boys, not really surprised she just off hand called dude a child rapist
I've already been telling myself to never pedestal any foid no matter the age. I guess I've experienced too much to even care about their vapid existence.

Nm, this is 2020
It's not weird though. You're still bluepilled if you don't acknowledge that even lolis understand the power they have over penis havers
Thought that was Slavs in general.
Slavs are indeed white niggers.
Yes, because 10 is also the age where they start puberty
i hope his kid realizes the woman who put their father's innocence in quotation marks has a name and address
Fucking lol. Imagine being a 6 year old and finding out your dad is dead because some 10 year old whore lied about being molested.

Last edited:
Women are evil

this is why murder vigilantism should be illegal, yet people insist that vigilantes killing sex offenders is helpful
that's like giving someone the death penalty without a trial

he got literally beaten to death. the pain he went through must be unimaginable
all for a fucking joke. an accusation with no evidence made by 10 year old girls
"just believe women" they said

this is why murder vigilantism should be illegal, yet people insist that vigilantes killing sex offenders is helpful
that's like giving someone the death penalty without a trial
Yeah, have to know for sure if someone is guilty.

14662 3

Just remember, a 10 year old girl's lies holds more value than a man's life.

The government should sentence her by binding her to a post in the middle of the village and having any Joe-blow that wants to come around to come up to that little 10yo pussy and take what they need

This goes on for however amount of sentencing the man would have received. And we all know it would have been for life

Nm, this is 2020
Right? How the fuck would she even know that term? This is why I always say foids are MUCH more sexual than men

Agecucks need to have the same done to them.

The truck driver looks younger than the father of the roastlet despite being 15 years older jfl.

Nm, this is 2020
How the hell a ten year old can even know what molestation is in the first place? Cope. This fkin globe is more sexualised than ever. It's crazy:feelsclown:

Lesson learned: never help children unless they're your own.

We live in clown world where helping a child gets you branded a pedo.

Just look at Elon musk who called a man a "pedo guy" for helping stranded boys trapped in a Thai cave.

I am even more mad at the parents than the femoid..
Imagine going to jail for a very long time just because someone touched your daughter.
They are going to become whores in the future anyways you fucking cucks, makes no difference to me if she starts getting used to it
from age 10, 12 or 16.

The four men face life sentences if convicted, while Dunaeva could receive up to 20 years in prison

Of course the foid gets less time.

Right? How the fuck would she even know that term? This is why I always say foids are MUCH more sexual than men
hard to say, but I think they probably chase chad more than gays do.
How the hell a ten year old can even know what molestation is in the first place? Cope. This fkin globe is more sexualised than ever. It's crazy:feelsclown:
going back towards being animals
They are taught from young age to scream "rape" when they see a sub 8 man
full
honestly at this point, we and all sub 8 men should just rope, or find othER things to do.

Last edited:
these white Knights really going to action raping and killing a man without any investigation :feelsrope: JFL at feminists saying female rape victims are opressed

these white Knights really going to action raping and killing a man without any investigation :feelsrope: JFL at feminists saying female rape victims are opressed
But the poor celebrity millionaire wahmen had their boobs grabbed by creepy old men to get movie rolls. They're the real victims, not this man who was violently raped and killed for no reason. :soy:
Imagine going to jail for a very long time just because someone touched your daughter.
They are going to become whores in the future anyways you fucking cucks, makes no difference to me if she starts getting used to it
from age 10, 12 or 16.

Last edited:
Are Russians stupid like other Slavs?? Impression I get is the parents were very low IQ, but I thought Russians were smart (look at the tech and industrial shit they came up with post war)

Of course the foid gets less time.
Exactly! Foid priviledge.
Lol so sad. The "fair sex" attacks again.

Police must catch those foids and give them to our hungry brothers so we can gang rape them until their pussies are turned upside down. Pieces of shit. At least they must serve for something.

This is why I told you NEVER to help foids.

Last edited:
lesson to be learned from here: DONT HELP FOIDS >> EVER. Does not matter what age they are

Women's words should be inadmissible in court. They have been proven, with thousands of years of evidence, to be unethical immoral liars that cannot be trusted.

When she turns 18 she should be put to death or sentenced to life in prison as a public use toilet/cum dump by inmates

foids are evil they want ugly males to die