Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Man murdered after Loli lies about being molested

Two men accused of taking part in the incident are reportedly on the run.
This is also strange btw, you can't admit that you acted prematurely and now want to escape from the law?
They should have these mongoloids be burned alive.
When she turns 18 she should be put to death
Good idea :feelsEhh:
Are Russians stupid like other Slavs?? Impression I get is the parents were very low IQ, but I thought Russians were smart (look at the tech and industrial shit they came up with post war)
What does that have to do with anything jfl, look at Scandinavia as a whole. Their whole countries look good but the people are retarded knuckle dragging drones.

Last edited:
They should be executed by strangulation as punishment. They’re complicit in the murder of an innocent father.

Stupid Slavcucks should get raped for what they did as a payback.

I have no words. What 10 year old even knows about molestation?

Nm, this is 2020
The same 10 year old who would start twerking the next year. :lul:

These cucked judges giving women lesser criminal sentences than men for the same crime are part of the problem
@Robtical
If a boy made up a lie that got an adult rostie killed he'd get life in prison minimum in this cucked soyciety.

Stupid Slavcucks should get raped for what they did as a payback.
The same 10 year old who would start twerking the next year. :lul:
Agree, they should all get raped and then be killed like how they killed that innocent man. The girl needs to be thrown in a jungle to live in the wild as punishment.