Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Man on Quora asks how he can get over the "second-hand" feeling about non-virgin women and gets attacked relentlessly

• Thread starter speedtypingincel
  • Start date
speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
If only the OP on that thread knew that women fucked up their ability to pair-bond (google it) after being deflowered or that they retain living DNA of every man they've been with then maybe he wouldn't have been gaslighted. Also the fact that someone said "what if you are second-hand goods yourself?". Well sorry my dude but a dude who has been with many women means that he has a high genetical value. Having a high n-count is a masculine trait, not a feminine one.

Bonus: Make a Quora account to see the collapsed responses that "need improvement".

Telegony man.

Why can't I just experience sex with a virgin if there are other men who have deflowered multiple?

Why can't I just experience sex with a virgin if there are other men who have deflowered multiple?

You are going ot have to pay for that shit because you aren't other men, I think one day I'll try that, go to some poor area in SEA and pay a father a few thousand for his virgin daughter, I'll look for one who is slightly below average or even average, because if she's really good looking her father won't take the deal because he'll believe she can get a rich husband in the future, his hopes need to be completely destroyed to take the deal

You are going ot have to pay for that shit because you aren't other men, I think one day I'll try that, go to some poor area in SEA and pay a father a few thousand for his virgin daughter, I'll look for one who is slightly below average or even average, because if she's really good looking her father won't take the deal because he'll believe she can get a rich husband in the future, his hopes need to be completely destroyed to take the deal
Machiavelli iq level

JFL @ them shitting on him over feeling this way when he is asking them how to GET OVER feeling this way. He is literally saying "hey I am trying to change this" and they are still being rude to him.

there's nothing to "get over" because those women are second hand, act like they are second hand, and always will be second hand.

A cumdumpster should be treated like a cumdumpster.
How is that even questioned?

Would you treat a serial rapist like a serial rapist?
Would you treat a police officer like a police officer?

If a woman acts like a pump and dump machine, then she should be treated like one
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Wrote a long ass response but it got deleted.

Tldr: RE-INFORCE SLUT SHAMING.

If women only want the top 5% of men then why can't a man want only virgin foids?

the first reply expemplefies this perfectly
"Second hand?! Oh boy! XD "
its like the boomer version of yikes

the telegonypill is so brutal normies flat-out refuse to acknowledge it
This. They will cope by saying "it only happens in flies!"

weird stuff are happening

This. They will cope by saying "it only happens in flies!"
If they DO find evidence for Telegony they will say that the source it was released from is biased and not trustworthy. These bluepillers are deaf.

Virginia or nothing tbh tbh tbh tbh

That's the thing though, that feeling of "wrongness" will NEVER go away, men will always look at a foid who isn't a virgin as used goods, he will NEVER be able to get out of his head the feeling that he has been defeated by the man who was "there first". The reason this feeling will never go away is that's basic human nature. No amount of pathetic cucks crying about "you don't own her body!" can change biological reality.

>Dude, the sex doesn’t start getting really good until you’ve both learned a few things.

Just let other men teach your wife how to have sex theory