Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Man pleads guilty to taking out the trash

Fat Link

Fat Link

★★★★★
Predictably all the normies baw baw about her "tragic" death as if on cue...as if...they were completely unthinking NPC's that did not know nor care that while still among the living this "beautiful girl" enjoyed emotionally abusing men and laughing about it on social media like the callous entitled cunt that she was.

The only good foid is a dead one.

I remember this foid. I remember some guy on reddit said he fapped to a photo of her severed head and reddit went insane and got furious towards him.

I'd of preferred her to of simply been socially shamed for her bad behavior, until "hopefully" she matured and stopped being a mean spirited cunt instead of her being killed for it, but since we're living in a man hating Jewish Clown World honestly THAT most probably would've never happened.

We all know that if she were alive now most likely, her life trajectory would've had her continuing to hurt men and get her laughs and kicks over it, all the while cucks, simps and her fellow foids as well SJW shitheads of all genders (as well mental illness based made up genders, heh) continued to enable and embolden her rotten behavior as that of an "Empowered wahman".

Fuck both of them

She was a useless twitch thot that used men

He was a dumb orbiting cuck that thought she wouldn’t cheat because he’s a dumb bluepiller

I remember this foid. I remember some guy on reddit said he fapped to a photo of her severed head and reddit went insane and got furious towards him.
It's funny because necrophilia is actually one of the least weird and disgusting fetishes you'll find on reddit.

Here we go, with our lazy prison system. The boy killed a woman because he's a stupid simp and he's going to get fed and clothed up until his death sentence date. He should be put into a locker and thrown into the ocean. His death would've been done with last year.

In a morally righteous society what he did would be considered an honor killing and completely legal

Here we go, with our lazy prison system. The boy killed a woman because he's a stupid simp and he's going to get fed and clothed up until his death sentence date. He should be put into a locker and thrown into the ocean. His death would've been done with last year.
I didn't read the full article but what I did read I believe said he's getting out in 25 years.

Predictably all the normies baw baw about her "tragic" death as if on cue...as if...they were completely unthinking NPC's that did not know nor care that while still among the living this "beautiful girl" enjoyed emotionally abusing men and laughing about it on social media like the callous entitled cunt that she was.
Just feel empathy towards someone who feels none for you,br0

The criminal justice system shouldn’t pander to our emotions or revenge desires

Couldn't give any fucks but going so far and saying "she deserved to die" is a bit far. She def. deserved to get some respect slaps, but killing someone for being an asshole isn't how this world should be.

1C594384 693C 4B53 BA13 7DD0E7BD8345

Might masturbate to Biancas severed head in honour of based Brandon ngl tbqh.

Couldn't give any fucks but going so far and saying "she deserved to die" is a bit far. She def. deserved to get some respect slaps, but killing someone for being an asshole isn't how this world should be.
I agree.

I just wanted to create a more honest article title than YahJew would ever make and darkly humorous one at that which I think I accomplished.

In truth she probably had complete shit for parents (if she even had parents?) and or various nasty to moderate mental illnesses.

What she probably needed most was strong parental love and guidance and then hardcore psychiatric care and or counseling in that order.

That and a better society that slut shames discouraging mean spirited slut behavior (the kind of which directly led to her death) but at the same time greatly rewards girls and women who at least ACT like civilized, kind and gentle feminine ladies.

Damn she was kinda

I'd of preferred her to of simply been socially shamed for her bad behavior, until "hopefully" she matured and stopped being a mean spirited cunt instead of her being killed for it, but since we're living in a man hating Jewish Clown World honestly THAT most probably would've never happened.

We all know that if she were alive now most likely, her life trajectory would've had her continuing to hurt men and get her laughs and kicks over it, all the while cucks, simps and her fellow foids as well SJW shitheads of all genders (as well mental illness based made up genders, heh) continued to enable and embolden her rotten behavior as that of an "Empowered wahman".

Based.
I agree.

I just wanted to create a more honest article title than YahJew would ever make and darkly humorous one at that which I think I accomplished.

In truth she probably had complete shit for parents (if she even had parents?) and or various nasty to moderate mental illnesses.

What she probably needed most was strong parental love and guidance and then hardcore psychiatric care and or counseling in that order.

That and a better society that slut shames discouraging mean spirited slut behavior (the kind of which directly led to her death) but at the same time greatly rewards girls and women who at least ACT like civilized, kind and gentle feminine ladies.

Damn. Based again.

it was @canino1997 if i remember correctly

I agree.

I generally hate these threads where a woman dies and people are like "deserved" etc, or gore/NSFW threads, but then in the next thread they complain about normies saying that incels.co is toxic and the people on here are psychopaths.
Nothing against anyone personally on here.

I am pretty sure if Bianca would've had parental guidance to tell her what she is doing is dangerous, she would still be alive. Same with Elliot Rodger, he seemed to come from a family of narcistic people, no wonder that he was so fucked up in the head tbh.

I generally hate these threads where a woman dies and people are like "deserved" etc, or gore/NSFW threads, but then in the next thread they complain about normies saying that incels.co is toxic and the people on here are psychopaths.
Nothing against anyone personally on here.

I am pretty sure if Bianca would've had parental guidance to tell her what she is doing is dangerous, she would still be alive. Same with Elliot Rodger, he seemed to come from a family of narcistic people, no wonder that he was so fucked up in the head tbh.
Then again though Carotel (and I'm sure IT will laugh at this and see my post to you as being "irony" if they read it)...

There are real "born" psychopaths out there and Bianca Devins strangely enough may of been one for all we know.

This means generally that even if her parents were what most people would generally consider "good" ie meaning they loved, cared for and protected her to the best of their ability and taught her common sense life lessons she still (if a psychopath) would most likely ignore all of that good and positive reinforcement and engage in cruelty of the sort that ended up getting her killed anyway or other riske behavior that could lead to her early death ie think various thrill seeking like for example seeing how high a dose of drugs you could take and not die or dangerous mountain climbing combined with risky selfie taking when you reach it's highest point (this sort of thing has gotten plenty of "thrill seekers" killed for example) or speeding on the freeway while riding a motorcycle or similar, etc, etc.

Just saying she could of been a psychopath and thus "born bad" as they say where potentially no amount of good parents, good parental training and positive societal reinforcement could've altered her life path.

Then again I've heard other experts say that sometimes if a born psychopath is raised in a good family and they KNOW that their child is a psychopath and get help from experts in the field they can then maybe raise their psychopathic child to live a mostly harmless life to society ie basically train/teach them to work towards getting into professions in their later life that will provide them a good life where they don't harm anyone but at the same time cater to their psychopathic tendencies such as say becoming a firefighter, surgeon, bomb disposal expert, etc, etc.

Basically jobs that most normal people are afraid to get involved in (due to life risk) or are disgusted by, etc.

As for Elliot Rodger if you're interested in what I think of the guy well do a search on this very forum for the old "Timothy Lachin" article I posted about him or go into my profile and search and see if it's still in the topics I've created and you'll have a good thought provoking read about what Timothy thought Elliot was afflicted with, which I agree with him on.

Of course as always the normies were/are wrong ie Elliot was NEVER a narcissist.

He may of pantomined one however but what he was really trying or rather attempting to do was pantomine the personality of a Chad which is why he ultimately came off as a "narcissist" to the outside world who don't deeply understand psychology and couldn't figure out that something else was going on with Elliot's mind entirely.

Last edited:
The worst, most attention seeking whores are on discord. Just taking out the trash.

I have no sympathy for the killer, he let a foid ruin his life and I have no respect for him.

:f:, who's gonna exploit the emotions of lesser men for money now :(

:f:, who's gonna exploit the emotions of lesser men for money now :(
Heh heh, hypothetical question I know but maybe it'll be Joaquin Phoenix?

I mean hey he's finished with Joker now, so he could always star in "Her 2" if any of you guys have seen the first movie and know what I'm talking about here?

I have no sympathy for the killer, he let a foid ruin his life and I have no respect for him.
Cope. Foids have already ruined all of our lives, and rendered us all into cuckolds. ERgo, the beta male who defends himself against their oppression is more honorable than the omega male who simply withdraws from foids and leaves them be to suck Chad's cock in peace.

All hail our beta brothERs. It is through their immiseration that the incel revolution will triumph.

Once the ruling class and their tyrannical foid enforcers have been overthrown, all beta rebels who were captured in the course of their hERoism will be liberated from prison and given only the finest harems.

Last edited: