Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Man shoots childhood bully to death

better late than never I guess

The guy who got bullied actually mogs his former tormentor. Maybe puberty did him wonders.
Christ news sites have so many ads I feel like I'm getting a virus just by opening that link
Get ublock origin bro

based revenge of oldcel

Based beyond belief

this is what happens when you push lonely men to the edge

So fucking based, more incels need to go Joker like this guy.

Thanpat/Suthat their names are always so funny to me

Every person in that room was in on the bullying.

This is the level of gaslighting that normies will pull on you. Bullying bad enough to cause a 50 year grudge is "just joking between friends"

I wish it were gaslighting as THAT would imply conscious awareness of what one is doing.

What it really is an example of is how narcissistic, self absorbed, delusional and LAZY normies a.k.a NPC’s are in their thinking process/processing of available data.

Basically what I’m trying to say here is that the normies who make absent minded retarded statements like that don’t care enough to actually look deeply into the issue they are commenting on to properly assess and summarize it.

It reminds me of the time the late Barbara Bush of the infamous Bush Crime Family when questioned about the second Iraq war essentially said that she doesn’t trouble her “beautiful mind” with such things.

Should we canonize him?

I wish it were gaslighting as THAT would imply conscious awareness of what one is doing.

What it really is an example of is how narcissistic, self absorbed, delusional and LAZY normies a.k.a NPC’s are in their thinking process/processing of available data.

Basically what I’m trying to say here is that the normies who make absent minded retarded statements like that don’t care enough to actually look deeply into the issue they are commenting on to properly assess and summarize it.

It reminds me of the time the late Barbara Bush of the infamous Bush Crime Family when questioned about the second Iraq war essentially said that she doesn’t trouble her “beautiful mind” with such things.
True. Perhaps I was giving them too much credit

Last edited:
what goes around really does come around huh

Should of done it earlier though. That guy had already lived most of his life.

So had the shooter. He didnt spend his life in jail while still getting the point across.

Wow, Thailand - they must have a lot of suppressed anger hidden under the fake smiles.

I'm surprised he waited that long.

> İncel pulls out a gun and points it on him.
> Refuses to apologize for his past actions
Good he fuckin deserved it egoist cunt

"Thanapat is accused of pulling out a handgun after demanding an apology from Suthat, who refused." His childhood bully didn't want to apologize and then boom jokER mode activated.

All the bluepillers who are clucking self-righteously about how "horrible" we are for praising this are hypocrites. If the shooter was a homosexual who murdered his "homophobic" bully, all those bluepilled cucks would be praising him, calling him a hero, getting sexual pleasure from the thought of someone with different opinions from them dying, etc. But because the bullying victim was just a short, ugly, heterosexual ricecel (AKA not a member of any crybaby protected privileged group), they call him a villain and say he "deserved" to get bullied. Well, "deserving" goes both ways. The bully deserved to die.

i think breakintg her bones with a baseball bat would be enough this guy are fucking stupid killing a person mean that you will spent the rest of your life in jail and a bullies are just a garbage and did't deserve to spent even a one minute of your life in jail like animals because of him except if you are think you are this cheap as a bully

@HachiRoku thoughts?

Normies think bullying subhumans is kind, because they think we deserve far worse

But of course, normoids will never learn from this and will go back to bullying. They will think "this'll never happen to me!" as usual.
Fuck normoids.

Tbh I expected the victim to be the tailor and the bully to be the naval officer, not the other way around.

Last edited:
Based as fuck. That's my dream tbh i want to shoot the fucking bullies that ruined my life
Agree fully, although the bullies didn't ruin your life, an unfortunate genetic dice roll did.

Good. fuck bullies

Based and revenge pilled.

Imagine waiting until you're almost 70 to get your revenge. Literal lifetime of patience.
High iq and based it should be legal to kill your bullies