Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Man stabs four during live show in Saudi Arabia because women were performing

Uglyethnicrat

Uglyethnicrat

Alpha subhuman ❤
-

If you don't know the current king is trying really hard to push western degeneracy.

First let women drive, then holding pop concerts and inviting kpop. He's also, surprise surprise, very friendly towards israel.

Based
a
s
e
d

finna some good news

If you don't know the current king is trying really hard to push western degeneracy.

First let women drive, then holding pop concerts and inviting kpop. He's also, surprise surprise, very friendly towards israel.

The (((king))) is one of (((them))).
Even u s presidents are related to each other in some way!

They like bloodlines. It makes them feel, "legit."

I hope mr. Stabby is ok.

On Halloween the WWE had a pay-per-view there that included a women’s wrestling match in the same stadium. They really are pushing women’s rights and equality on the Islamic men there. Hopefully they rebel and wipe out their whole royal family and install some based Imams.

Lifefuel tbh. The saudi king is a bastard for trying to "westernise" a middle eastern country. fuck foids, they're not entitled to rights. wanting to change that makes him unworthy to be king. i hope he gets ousted in a coup by disgruntled tribesmen.
On Halloween the WWE had a pay-per-view there that included a women’s wrestling match in the same stadium. They really are pushing women’s rights and equality on the Islamic men there. Hopefully they rebel and wipe out their whole royal family and install some based Imams.
a revolution like happened against the shah would be good tbh

Not based at all

not cope, your replies are too obvious mr. intelligence agent.
You are the only intelligence agent here. We know that saying "FBIcel" is your way to makes people think you are not from the FBI since you show it directly but that inverse psychology aint working with me

Last edited:
I'm just going to leave this one here:

Lifefuel tbh. The saudi king is a bastard for trying to "westernise" a middle eastern country. fuck foids, they're not entitled to rights. wanting to change that makes him unworthy to be king. i hope he gets ousted in a coup by disgruntled tribesmen.

a revolution like happened against the shah would be good tbh

I think the biggest delusions people have, especially people on the right but also Muslims themselves, is that the west coddles Islam and Muslims because they actually prefer them over their own Christians.

Globalism is about destroying ALL cultures. They want to import Muslims in the west not just because they want to destroy westerners, but also because they want to westernize Muslims.

And now many Muslims have bought into western culture, which globalists have achieve by playing on their feelings of inferiority and jealousy in regards to the power of the west, they are now starting to import their satanic, Masonic "culture" into Arabs countries so as to annihilate all true religiosity for good.

Last edited:
You are the only intelligence agent here. We know that saying "FBIcel" is your way to makes people think you are not from the FBI since you show it directly but that inverse psychology aint working with me

Yes because promoting violence against women and ethnic groups is definitely not an FBI thing to do.

Based sandcel, once again proving they are years ahead of us

That's one based faggot

Based sandcel.

He's also, surprise surprise, very friendly towards israel.

House of Saud has been friendly towards Israel since the 70s - possibly earlier. We're just seeing it more publicly today.

I fear that this kind of based, conservative culture won't survive in the middle east. It's on its last legs.

I fear that this kind of based, conservative culture won't survive in the middle east. It's on its last legs.

Yep, wouldn't be surprised if it has mostly eroded before the end of the century.

He’s gonna be hung in public

Saudi Arabia have very harsh executions

The who're liberation thing brought down Europe and the ussa. It's no wonder they are using it against Islam. It's a slow poison.
He’s gonna be hung in public

Saudi Arabia have very harsh executions
Post the link pls! (Whenever it happens)

saudi arabia is a shithole

And one of them had a bottle thrown at them but missed

based terroristcel

Must be a lot of driver's licence-pills in Suadi. imagine being mogged by women in public, that's got to sting for men who were raised the way they were.

The middle east is one of the last places where traditional religious culture still exists and it is crumbling. Maybe the conspiracy theorists were right.

Of course he's very friendly towards his own kind.
Not based at all
Kill yourself teencel. I hate degeneracy promoters such as yourself.
saudi arabia is a shithole
Says the guy who thinks the west isn't. How retarded can you be? If anything, the west is a complete shithole.
I'm just going to leave this one here:

I think the biggest delusions people have, especially people on the right but also Muslims themselves, is that the west coddles Islam and Muslims because they actually prefer them over their own Christians.

Globalism is about destroying ALL cultures. They want to import Muslims in the west not just because they want to destroy westerners, but also because they want to westernize Muslims.

And now many Muslims have bought into western culture, which globalists have achieve by playing on their feelings of inferiority and jealousy in regards to the power of the west, they are now starting to import their satanic, Masonic "culture" into Arabs countries so as to annihilate all true religiosity for good.
Extremely high IQ.

You clearly don't understand Saudi politics, if there's any rebellion, it's going to come from inside the royal family.

In any case, the 2017 purge at the Ritz-Carlton took care of most of the current leadership's opponents.

There is much basedness in this thread. omen should not be on TV or in driver seats. I can only hope the Saudis know not to fall for the degenerate lies they are told.