Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Man tell me this is just a fucking nightmare

• Thread starter patheticmanletcel
  • Start date
P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
I dont want any of this to be real, come on seriously this is enough i need to wake up, im gonna wake up to a normal life, with a good body friends and a girl that loves me, i have to wake up

It is what it is brocel.

it only gets worse

You get used to it.

our reality is worse than any nightmare tbh

i woke up sadly and its just shit again

My life is an embarrassment.

i feel you man i just hope i can get used to it

My condolences to your inability to cope

Roping is the closest we get to waking up

We are actually in hell

Life, nightmare....they're kind of indistinguishable after a while.

Everything is set in stone. The entirety of the universe has a predetermined outcome; Every aspect of your being, every thought you've had since birth was a result of forces outside of your control. There is no such thing as free will, there is no such thing as self determination, there is no God. You are a lonely raft with no paddles stuck in a raging torrent in a river delta, your final destination unknown to you. The only options you have are to ride it out until the end or to jump off and sink to the bottom, and even your choice of whether to jump or not was already predetermined.

We are basically living in a movie we have never seen before, nobody knows the ending, but no matter how many times you watch it the ending will never change.

This is not a nightmare. nightmares dont last this long. And I would suggest watch some movies, or order something to eat.

In the words of Facelms it only gets worst.

inceldom has caused me permanent brain damage ngl no human is supposed to have this forbidden knowledge

I dont want any of this to be real, come on seriously this is enough i need to wake up, im gonna wake up to a normal life, with a good body friends and a girl that loves me, i have to wake up
Hey I lived half of my life already and it hasn't gotten any better. Oh well...

Do you find yourself wishing you were someone else ? I do it ain't easy.

being born with an ugly face defines the future of your life as shit.

It's madness when nightmares become reality.

It's just a nightmare

I also hope this nightmare will end soon :feelsbadman:

I think this exact same thing regularly but I’m old so it’s over for me. Ur probably at least young so do WHATEVER you can to ascend and be somewhat normal NOW.

Ye
Yeah, all of this is just a dream, nothing is real actually

If you want to wake up and be happy just buy a helium tank :feelsclown: