Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill #Man Up! & Marry those empowered modern womyn! Modern day slavery...

I was a product of divorce, specifically my parent's divorce after I was born. I don't know where my father is but hes probably living a shitty life.

I was a product of divorce, specifically my parent's divorce after I was born. I don't know where my father is but hes probably living a shitty life.
do u resent ur mother bc of it?

Juden Petersenberg tells you to clean your room, man up, and pay taxes for his Boomer cohorts who will retire like Kings!

Juden Petersenberg tells you to clean your room, man up, and pay taxes for his Boomer cohorts who will retire like Kings!
One of the more obvious flaws in the Boomers retirement plans..

Manning up is a meme. Masculinity is Cuckoldry in 2019. Being an online Guerrilla is truly the only way to exist and not be a cuck.

do u resent ur mother bc of it?
Nope not really because it happened when I was really young, like this divorce happened when I was 4 years old. I'm apathetic to the whole thing now.

Seems like a fair and balanced system to me.

Reminder that there are people who find this justifiable and moral.

Man up!
Clean your room!
Buy Juden Petersenberg's book and attend his speeches which don't get banned like Roosh V!

"being a chad is just a mindset bro"

They're empowered all right. Empowered to divorce rape you and take everything you own.

This is why, even if I became Chad overnight, I would NEVER get married. The cucked system reinforces women and attacks men when a divorce happens.

Anyone who has ever voted for a left wing political party is to blame.

This is why, even if I became Chad overnight, I would NEVER get married. The cucked system reinforces women and attacks men when a divorce happens.

Pussybeggar Roosh V would claim that this is a "shit test" and how white men are pussies not to be smart enough to avoid a feminist cunt sending armed cops ovER an argument on Twitter (Gregory Alan Elliott vs Stephanie Guthrie case in Toronto).

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Marriage wasn't like this until the fucking Jew brainwashed womyn to become feminist whores and demons.

Yeah sure,women used to be angels,but the evil joos tricked them and turned them into sluts lmao.

They were always like this,modern conveniences just allow them to expose their true nature to everyone.

They just want us to breed more wageslaves, their backup plan is importing refugees

Last edited:
Manning up is a meme. Masculinity is Cuckoldry in 2019. Being an online Guerrilla is truly the only way to exist and not be a cuck.
I was talking to some normies on another forum, actually I kind of got dragged into a conversation, and inevitably things worked back to how I can't get laid. Their sound advice? Essentially they told me to... man up. Sometimes I forget that people are so delusional.

It was actually some boomer shithead who was most on the nose. He told me to do, build, or create something. He told me to help others, things like picking up trash after a picnic. Apparently there's nothing women find sexier than a guy who picks up other peoples' trash.

I also got that dumb 'to get sex, do not focus on getting sex' line. Normies love that one, it's some sort of zen riddle.

If you don't get a vasectomy and you're having sex, you're a fucking idiot.

Things aren't looking good.

I was talking to some normies on another forum, actually I kind of got dragged into a conversation, and inevitably things worked back to how I can't get laid. Their sound advice? Essentially they told me to... man up. Sometimes I forget that people are so delusional.

It was actually some boomer shithead who was most on the nose. He told me to do, build, or create something. He told me to help others, things like picking up trash after a picnic. Apparently there's nothing women find sexier than a guy who picks up other peoples' trash.

I also got that dumb 'to get sex, do not focus on getting sex' line. Normies love that one, it's some sort of zen riddle.
Boomers.. what a trash heap of a generation. It's not enough that they come from an easier time where they got all the pussy they ever wanted, they also think that they are still there in that timeframe when they aren't. It's supremely obnoxious. It got so obnoxious and cringe worthy that I cannot be bothered even asking those cantankerous shit brains anything since their delusion is on par with the size and rarity of a Wooley Mammoth.

Boomers.. what a trash heap of a generation. It's not enough that they come from an easier time where they got all the pussy they ever wanted, they also think that they are still there in that timeframe when they aren't. It's supremely obnoxious. It got so obnoxious and cringe worthy that I cannot be bothered even asking those cantankerous shit brains anything since their delusion is on par with the size and rarity of a Wooley Mammoth.
Do you think all old people become blow-hards, or just that generation? :p

Do you think all old people become blow-hards, or just that generation? :p
No.. my granddad was a hard man. Dead now. Was a real strong man.. and his father before him. My great Grandfather was in the first world war, on the beaches of Gallipoli. The Frogs only dug the trench a foot deep and it was a blood bath. My Granddad was a home station Medic, he didn't go to war but he trained to do so. Saw Men with no skin from an accident in an APC. My Father however was never really home. Always at work. Suddenly now he cares so much now that he is retired.. still a complete ass hole at times and abusive. Such a dog shit person. Cunt fucking hit me ffs. I've no idea why.. he just did. Mum didn't sleep with him for one night only but as we all now.. whores love abusive Chads. It makes them all wet. Seriously fuck everything. I've just had enough. Personally the only goals have are to make the world as bad a place as possible before I expire. This planet deserves nothing less.

So you are now supporting a putative and degenerate chad who impregnate 4 different foids?

American laws are fucked af