Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Manager at work said i was no better than a foid.

JailBait109

JailBait109

Why even bother?
Like the title says.

I refused to clean up literal shit on the floor of the women’s room at OliveGarden the restaurant i work at. The manager said if I couldn’t clean the mess like a man then he shouldn’t have hired me and there is a reason he hires men to be bussers- so they dont pussy out of the disgusting parts of the job. He compared me to a foid and told me if I didnt have the stomach to clean the mess that I was to leave for the day. It doesnt feel good being proven to be a wuss but i dont think its my job to clean up shit in the women’s room. Why dont foids know how to use a toilet?

I need to get a better job. But I dont have the drive to put myself out there.

Good job bro, you have to be a gigacuck to clean up women's shit

Fuck Wagecucking manager faggots

A strong and independent woman used that washroom...

Oy vey go back to work and bring me shekels

flamboyance and homoeroticism is straight and high T, don't worry op, your boss is just coping with the fact that he's low T

Only shit? Be happy it wasn't her period. The worst thing we do is piss on the seat. Skanks are disgusting in bathrooms.

Yeah he doesn't hire women to do that, he hires them to be pretty and attract cucks while you clean shit.

I really hate these white knight beta fucktards that don’t let women do undignified work.
Menial work should be reserved for foids first, that keeps them humble.

I was in similar situations where I refused to degrade myself. It seems society expects men to debase themselves in order to be liked and accepted. I refused which is why I earn a garbage salary at an age where I should be earning more

Like the title says.

I refused to clean up literal shit on the floor of the women’s room at OliveGarden the restaurant i work at. The manager said if I couldn’t clean the mess like a man then he shouldn’t have hired me and there is a reason he hires men to be bussers- so they dont pussy out of the disgusting parts of the job. He compared me to a foid and told me if I didnt have the stomach to clean the mess that I was to leave for the day. It doesnt feel good being proven to be a wuss but i dont think its my job to clean up shit in the women’s room. Why dont foids know how to use a toilet?

Please detail which kind of mess your manager was talking about.
Shit on a toilet??? shit on the floor??? xD piss outside toilet???
Let me tell all of you something i remembered when i was 14 or 15 year.In a highschool males had shitty baths.Those baths were used by both sex.So one day the school had a "great" idea of making a new and even bigger toilet for womens only.The bath was the first bigger one ever in the school and it was so clean and cared.Males ones were all dirt and didn't even have paper.
Womens toilet had paper.And soap too,liquid soap.
So the directors said that male baths were in the state they were, because mens didn't take care of them or didn't give a shit about them.So they wanted to give womans "what they deserved".A bigger,clean and nice bathroom.
Years passed by,and we never had a new bathroom.
There's this statement,thay say that womans are cleaner than mens and bla bla bla.They always have it easy.
When a men complains,is just meh.
When a girl complains,she has to be heard.
Well OP a clear example is Mc Donalds.Most of rookie mens start from the bottom,cleaning bathrooms and shit.I doubt a woman has to do that,except to clean the bath's mirrors.But that's obvious right?
I'm sure that,the maximun a woman has to do in a mc donald's bathroom,is to clean mirrors,unless she's ugly.

Last edited:
Ironically enough, you could get accused of harassment for going in the women's bathroom (dead srs). But honestly OP, you sound lazy.

Fucking hell bro. i hate how normies treat us

I remembered when someone in a yt comment said something funny about the singer of the 80s band A-HA Morten Harket.I mean that show you how looks matter so fucking much.I was younger but,haha i laughted so hard.You can the how people are in reality,on a virtual place like yt while they lie in real life.The last comment is on spanish but the translation is the delicacies god makes when he's in the mood JUST FUCKING LOL.Technically Morten was the face that represented the band.All people trough about him when they heard the band's name.
Just a face.Can do crazy things.Even nowadays i'm still shocked about it.I know reality but i don't want to accept it.Just a chad with a normal body,not muscular.

I remembered when someone in a yt comment said something funny about the singer of the 80s band A-HA Morten Harket.I mean that show you how looks matter so fucking much.I was younger but,haha i laughted so hard.You can the how people are in reality,on a virtual place like yt while they lie in real life.The last comment is on spanish but the translation is the delicacies god makes when he's in the mood JUST FUCKING LOL.Technically Morten was the face that represented the band.All people trough about him when they heard the band's name.
Just a face.Can do crazy things.Even nowadays i'm still shocked about it.I know reality but i don't want to accept it.Just a chad with a normal body,not muscular.

View attachment 98151View attachment 98144View attachment 98145

View attachment 98146View attachment 98148View attachment 98149
fucking whores are whoring,again

They think men exist to serve them.

Like the title says.

I work at a restaurant too. As soon as you stop giving 100% they begin to hate you. From this point on, start taking sick days during busy times (it’ll screw them up the ass real good) until they fire you

fucking whores are whoring,again
simply as that.Womans melt when an attractive guy is near.They smile due to being nervous and act shy.But inside they know they want to fuck him.In our case,they laught but just to make fun of us.And inside they want us the more far away from them.And once we dissapear from there,i'm sure they will talk about us with her friends LOL.Because they don't know what else to do.

i woul them him to stop being a pussy and clean it himself

simply as that.Womans melt when an attractive guy is near.They smile due to being nervous and act shy.But inside they know they want to fuck him.In our case,they laught but just to make fun of us.And inside they want us the more far away from them.And once we dissapear from there,i'm sure they will talk about us with her friends LOL.Because they don't know what else to do.
yes and they are feel disguisted when they see us..

tbh you are pretty weak dude, lmao how low is your T? natural selection ngl

I remember doing a similiar job even though it wasnt my real task. i feel you dude. wagecucking is good to earn money but when you clear shit.

tell him to fuck off and leave work if possible

cucks will destroy this world

Good on you for standing your ground.

jfl at cleaning shit.. i would rope in a second if i had to live like that. good luck op