Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Manager just called me and asked if I can do an extra 5 HOURS of wagecucking tomorrow

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
What the fucking shit. What an asshole. I was planning to study tomorrow so I can actually get into a real college. I told him no just like I did the last 4 or so times he asked me. Can he fire me for this shit? I work part-time. I have 8 hours on my contract but I usually work from 16 - 21 hours a week. Sometimes those fuckers are rude enough to call me the same day and ask if I can come in hours earlier.
Is it rude to decline him? I always agreed when it was summer but now I have other things to worry about like my education. FUUUUCCKKKK!!!

I dont think he can if he didn't give 24 hr notice. If there was a 24 hr notice maybe. Idk

I dont think he can if he didn't give 24 hr notice. If there was a 24 hr notice maybe. Idk
He didn't. Honestly now sure what the laws are like where I live.

Ha ha no, Nigger can fuck right off

I've worked part time for 6 months and I always declined extra hour works. You are an incel working low paying trash job for fucks sake dude. Don't worry he most likely won't.

Ha ha no, Nigger can fuck right off
I've worked part time for 6 months and I always declined extra hour works. You are an incel working low paying trash job for fucks sake dude. Don't worry he most likely won't.

So it's normal to decline shit like this? I live at home, don't have to pay for rent or food so I already make more than I need. I'd really rather use that 5 hours to study.

So it's normal to decline shit like this? I live at home, don't have to pay for rent or food so I already make more than I need. I'd really rather use that 5 hours to study.
He definitely can't fire you for refusing to do extra hours.

What he can do is make life really difficult for you until you quit and then he can hire someone else who will do the extra hours. That is what's going to happen.

Reject it. You don't owe him so many extra hours without extra pay. Infact don't work even an hour extra if not getting paid for it

What he can do is make life really difficult for you until you quit and then he can hire someone else who will do the extra hours. That is what's going to happen.

What the fucking shit. What an asshole. I was planning to study tomorrow so I can actually get into a real college. I told him no just like I did the last 4 or so times he asked me. Can he fire me for this shit? I work part-time. I have 8 hours on my contract but I usually work from 16 - 21 hours a week. Sometimes those fuckers are rude enough to call me the same day and ask if I can come in hours earlier.
Is it rude to decline him? I always agreed when it was summer but now I have other things to worry about like my education. FUUUUCCKKKK!!!
Oyy fuck that shit, just tell them you can't and you have personal things to take care of.

if ur in usa, yes he can fire for u any bullshit reason

@OverBeforeItBegan
This thread reminds me of those cuck threads on reddit where the guy is asking reddit whether or not he should leave his cheating wife or girlfriend

This is a cucked mindset

You already know what you need to do, you just want others to tell you so it isn't truly "your decision" and you can feel less accountable for whatever happens after

I can't believe you are seriously asking whether or not a fucking employee can refuse to work EXTRA hours

IDK dude, can you refuse to pay a tip at a restaurant?

Can you refuse to tip a delivery guy?

Can you refuse to donate to charity?

Can you refuse to donate blood?

If the answer isn't obvious to you, you have no spine, you're just waiting for other people to tell you what to do

The fact that he's asking you to do all of this shit indicates that you've already exhibited this personality trait and he's seeing if he can take advantage of it

if ur in usa, yes he can fire for u any bullshit reason
depends on where you live tbh.

1. It actually doesn't work like that

2. If you are in the USA you can actually sue for any bullshit reason, and there is such a thing as "wrongful termination". A boss firing you sometime after you refused to work extra hours so you could study for an exam................. sounds like an easy case to me

Not only that I'm sure a guy that scummy is violating some kind of building or health code in his establishment to cut costs, you can add that in just to cost him even more lol

@OverBeforeItBegan
This thread reminds me of those cuck threads on reddit where the guy is asking reddit whether or not he should leave his cheating wife or girlfriend

This is a cucked mindset

You already know what you need to do, you just want others to tell you so it isn't truly "your decision" and you can feel less accountable for whatever happens after

I can't believe you are seriously asking whether or not a fucking employee can refuse to work EXTRA hours

IDK dude, can you refuse to pay a tip at a restaurant?

Can you refuse to tip a delivery guy?

Can you refuse to donate to charity?

Can you refuse to donate blood?

If the answer isn't obvious to you, you have no spine, you're just waiting for other people to tell you what to do

The fact that he's asking you to do all of this shit indicates that you've already exhibited this personality trait and he's seeing if he can take advantage of it
This is my first job and i’ve only been working for 5 months. I thought it was kind of an unwritten rule that if you work a shit wagecuck retail job you’re expected to take extra hours most of the time, especially since I only work part-time.

why’s he scummy though? Does this not happen in most wagecuck jobs?

This is my first job and i’ve only been working for 5 months. I thought it was kind of an unwritten rule that if you work a shit wagecuck retail job you’re expected to take extra hours most of the time, especially since I only work part-time.

why’s he scummy though? Does this not happen in most wagecuck jobs?
If he fired you over it or severely cut back your hours it would be kind of scummy but at the same time he does have to run a business. If someone doesn't seem worth it to hire you just have to get rid of them sometimes even if it doesn't really seem fair to the hired person. At the end of the day he ultimately has to look out for himself.

If he fired you over it or severely cut back your hours it would be kind of scummy but at the same time he does have to run a business. If someone doesn't seem worth it to hire you just have to get rid of them sometimes even if it doesn't really seem fair to the hired person. At the end of the day he ultimately has to look out for himself.
I wouldn’t mind him cutting back my hours. I only really want to work there just to afford a few copes every week.

yes this is unfortunately common with low value cels in society even if your doing part time, they will herr derr can you cover anybody's shift and bump you up to a full time hours per week and also the icing give you fuck all notice

extra points also remember inkwells are ALWAYS WRONG, when you say no even 10% of the time its unacceptable and herr derr not committed

I did a wage cuking in a pub and explicitly stated no more than 15 hours a week fuckfaces, instantly herr derr 3 8 hour shifts a week bro we have mass illnesses bro cover shifts bro, oh and we will give you no notice and you have graveyard shifts bro teeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i just kept on being "sick" and got my hours down to the reality of 15 hours a week

I was stonewalled and hated by managers etc , you are always wrong whatever your move its checkmate in every direction in this game of wagecucking, only way to play is limit hours and never say yes to over time, as once you say yes your always the prick they go to for really unsocial overtime hours.

FYI i was eventually given like 4 hours a week because they hated me so much as i kept on being sick to reduce my hours to under 16 hours, so I left after 1 year

Last edited:
yes this is unfortunately common with low value cels in society even if your doing part time, they will herr derr can you cover anybody's shift and bump you up to a full time hours per week and also the icing give you fuck all notice

extra points also remember inkwells are ALWAYS WRONG, when you say no even 10% of the time its unacceptable and herr derr not committed

I did a wage cuking in a pub and explicitly stated no more than 15 hours a week fuckfaces, instantly herr derr 3 8 hour shifts a week bro we have mass illnesses bro cover shifts bro, oh and we will give you no notice and you have graveyard shifts bro teeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i just kept on being "sick" and got my hours down to the reality of 15 hours a week

I was stonewalled and hated by managers etc , you are always wrong whatever your move its checkmate in every direction in this game of wagecucking, only way to play is limit hours and never say yes to over time, as once you say yes your always the prick they go to for really unsocial overtime hours.

FYI i was eventually given like 4 hours a week because they hated me so much as i kept on being sick to reduce my hours to under 16 hours, so I left after 1 year
Damn, brutal.
So after you refused to do extra hours they eventually fucked off and let you do your 15 hours per week only? That's the hours i'd be happy with personally. I live at home with my parents so I don't need to work much at all.
How did your manager treat you after you refused your hours? Did he go out of his way to be a dick?

Damn, brutal.
So after you refused to do extra hours they eventually fucked off and let you do your 15 hours per week only? That's the hours i'd be happy with personally. I live at home with my parents so I don't need to work much at all.
How did your manager treat you after you refused your hours? Did he go out of his way to be a dick?

I'd like 4 hours a week lol. So they can't actually fire me?

Just don't answer when they call

I'd like 4 hours a week lol. So they can't actually fire me?
for being ill repeatedly yes
for not doing over time no way as its not in your contract

what you have to get into your head is that they can make life hell so you quit, they dont need to "fire" you
during work hours they can make your life hell so you dont com back
this is what managers do to really low status men they dont like especially female managers its waayyyyy cheaper for you to walk than be fired way less paper work etc
in fact they will subtly try this first to get you to jump before you are pushed if you see a change in their behaviour in this direction you know what is coming

How do unions look in your country? Where I live they are very powerful and employers are scared to abuse their workers.

for being ill repeatedly yes
for not doing over time no way as its not in your contract

what you have to get into your head is that they can make life hell so you quit, they dont need to "fire" you
during work hours they can make your life hell so you dont com back
this is what managers do to really low status men they dont like especially female managers its waayyyyy cheaper for you to walk than be fired way less paper work etc
in fact they will subtly try this first to get you to jump before you are pushed if you see a change in their behaviour in this direction you know what is coming
How can they treat me like shit though, specifically?

How can they treat me like shit though, specifically?
if you are actually an incel
they already are

i have no idea what job you have some include;
giving you the worst jobs every day you work for every hour you work
getting you do a lot more work than everyone else
giving other people workload to you then rubbing it in
blaming you for every mistake even if not your fault
scapegoating you for everything wrong while on your shift even if unrelated to you

etcetcetcetc

oh and getting you to

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

Brutal Wage Cuck Pill

They used to do the same thing to me and they know you’ll say yes because you have nothing else to do:feelscry:

u r good, he did not call to fire you