Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Manchurians suck dick, for bringing China down in development, but their language superior

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Just name of Middle Kingdom alone

Dulimbai Gurun

How thats beautiful, how thats smooth, both in sounding and grammar, clearly of superior language

And now in chinese (in superior lithuanian romanisation, not that retarded english pinyin shit)...

Džiuon Guo

Wtf shit

Are you people even know how to invent agglutination and inflexion? Not even mentioning non-nasal speaking...

Dulimbaigurun

Now find me cute adorable manchu loli waifu of culture, even if she sinicised - we will learn machurian together

Manchu
ᠮᠠᠨᠵᡠ
ᡤᡳᠰᡠᠨ
manju gisun
Native toChina
RegionManchuria
Ethnicity10.7 million Manchus
Native speakers20 (2007)[1]
Thousands of second language speakers

No agglutination is shit and hard as fuck to learn, Mandarin grammar is a lot easier.I prefer how Chinese characters look.It sounds bad though that's true

No agglutination is shit and hard as fuck to learn, Mandarin grammar is a lot easier.I prefer how Chinese characters look.It sounds bad though that's true
No please, I feel so much annoyance with all that analytics, and as lithuanian I used to fusions anyway, so aglutinations feel much more acceptable and pleasant than caring of strict word order and even those all tones. Fak no please, give me agglutinated waifu, especially if japan :<

Manchuria belongs to japan

Hong Kong belongs to China
Taiwan belongs to China
South Korea belongs to China
North Korea belongs to China
Singapore belongs to China
China belongs to Japan

brutal to know how is manchuria

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3