Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Manga has become suicidefuel

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
And anime, but I found anime dumb long before this and switched to manga for unrelated reasons.

Once you realize it's drawn by coping incels and see all the cliches for what they are it's unbearable. It's like it's taunting me.
Yeah, this short fat guy will totally have an absolute gigastacy with massive tits and childbearing hips be nice to him for no reason.
Even retarded constructs where they somehow try to justify this absolute loser/plain guy being with this hot girl, the cute girl or whatever because they're childhood friends/ because they're fated by some asspull to be together, etc are all fucking dumb.
It's all become so tiresome.

I've started identifying with background characters that are envious of the main protagonist. Because that was me all my life.
Anyone ever notice that most of fiction has the protagonist be some loser, or some plain guy? That's because these are the types of people that watch it.
Chads and Stacies are too busy having the time of their life.
I am too self aware for escapism. I know its pathetic and I know that's not how it works. I can't self insert and live through that and have some small nugget of happiness.
Because I know what I am doing, and I know this isn't for me.

anime is written by ricecels so its obviously gonna be bluepilled

just try not to let it get to your head at the end of the day its just a cope

You need to disassociate 2D from the 3D world to completely enjoy it, I think you're kinda ruining the cope for yourself tbh.

Try to read some Seinen or things with mostly male characters

Shit. I'm having the same problem but the symptoms are backwards for me. it's always some good looking couple and never an ugly loser guy x gl girls. The loser is always the best friend. Third wheel or the mentor or other shit like that... Right now the only thing sufferable to read is attack on titan :soy: but the only characterI can relate to is riener.

You need to disassociate 2D from the 3D world to completely enjoy it, I think you're kinda ruining the cope for yourself tbh.

Yeah, it's fantasy, in the real world you probably wouldn't get away with fucking an 11 year old, and yet, the doujins exist.

I dropped watching anime but i still enjoy hentai manga.