Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Manga recommendations

• Thread starter singleplayercel
  • Start date
singleplayercel

singleplayercel

Life is a fucking scam.
★★
Mangacels, can you guys recommend me some of the best manga you've ever read? I really don't care what genre it is, I just want some good stuff to read.
Thanks

Ive only read berserk and aot tbhngl

I just started my manga collection. K-ON! is pretty good and there are only 6 volumes so you won't have to spend much if you plan on buying physical copies.

Demon Slayer is really good

Top 3 in my opinion
Vagabond:
a4f977f102fca3fba3371e2f98859ad4.jpg

The story of Japan's most famous samurai and how he grew into such a powerful warrior. The manga has amazing artwork and Tons of philosophical ideas
Dorohedoro:
c4c2b9433743ed861a06d93c9b017c3e._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

This is a weird one to describe. Basically theres two worlds, the world of the magic users, and the world of the normal people. The magic users regularly go to the human world to practice their magical abilities on humans, thus causing a dystopian type setting where tons of people have issues caused by magic attacks. Thus comes in the main character who got his head turned into a lizard and lost his memory, now he hunts down the one who did that to him to turn back to normal.
I am a hero:
91DIdoOSnwL.jpg

An otaku manga assistant has to survive in the zombie apocalypse. It might sound generic but it's much different compared to traditional zombie stories

The Flowers of Evil is a beautiful manga.

battle angel alita, pluto, oyasumi pun pun, vagabond, homunculus, eden - it's an endless world

Baki is good manga. soy x family is ok.

Ashita no Joe and Green Blood

Monster by Naoki Urasawa.

Last edited:
Bokutachi ga yarimashita, Chi no wadachi, Juujika no Rokunin, Jagaaaan