Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Manga thread

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
Share manga. Discuss manga. Recommend manga.

Right now I'm reading:
-Fujiyama-san wa Shishunki
Fujiyama san

Cute story about a short guy with a tall gf ( :feels: :feels: :feels: )

-Nisekoi
Nisekoi

Romantic comedy with cool characters and funny situations. Now, I'm balls deep into this thing (read 143 chapters thus far) and I can't recommend this to people who want proper romantic development. Most of this manga is filler. Fun filler, but filler nonetheless. I can't even remember the last time there was any actual development - it was probably 100 chapters ago lul

-The City of Imprisoned Love
CoIL

I'm really liking this one. Beautiful art and some cool twists.

-Roid
Roid

Short story about human and android coexistence. Nothing new, but I find it enjoyable.

Last manga I read was Attack on Titan. I have not been heavily into manga.

how can u even read romantic manga? that shits suicidefueling

Never read a manga.

I only really started to get into manga and anime this year. Before that I only watched DBZ and Death Note on Netflix jfl. I finished FMA Brotherhood, Neon Genesis Evangelion and Samurai Champloo (animes) this year. This is my to do list:

Anime:
One Punch Man
Steins Gate
Cowboy Bebop
Code Geass
Attack on Titan
Monster
Naruto (I'll watch a no-filter version from Reddit)
Legend of the Galactic Heroes
Hajime no Ippo
Hunter x Hunter
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Manga:
Tokyo Ghoul
One Piece (Colored version)
Berserk
Kingdom

It's also the order I'll watch read things (i watch and read both anime and manga on the average day).

After I finish all this (which will take like 1-2 years) I dunno what to do. I watched most if not all good TV shows (9.0 or higher on IMDB) except maybe Sopranos.

Last edited:
I prefer banana

I only really started to get into manga and anime this year. Before that I only watched DBZ and Death Note on Netflix jfl. I finished FMA Brotherhood, Neon Genesis Evangelion and Samurai Champloo (animes) this year. This is my to do list:

Anime:
One Punch Man
Steins Gate
Cowboy Bebop
Code Geass
Attack on Titan
Monster
Naruto (I'll watch a no-filter version from Reddit)
Legend of the Galactic Heroes
Hajime no Ippo
Hunter x Hunter
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Manga:
Tokyo Ghoul
One Piece (Colored version)
Berserk
Kingdom

It's also the order I'll watch read things (i watch and read both anime and manga on the average day).

After I finish all this (which will take like 1-2 years) I dunno what to do. I watched most if not all good TV shows (9.0 or higher on IMDB) except maybe Sopranos.
Dont forget to watch Monogatari series

jfl if youre an Incel who reads romance manga
are you a masochist or something?

Read this manga, is based and blackpilled, about a 44 year old gymmaxxed incel

I liked Homunculus, Battle Royale, Himizu, Manhole, Parasyte, Monster, Inuyashiki. As for ongoing stuff, Blood on the Tracks is good.

Last edited:
Vagabond:

Vagabond21.jpg

Oyasumi punpun:

SWQ

Kingdom:
q6j4awq45df31.jpg

81yeUYrEJXL

Made In Abyss

has cute lolis and furry creatures, yet so fucked up you cant look away

I've started another series, Hiyokoi
Shoujo manga about a very cute and very short girl in love with a super tall dude
Hiyokoi

how can u even read romantic manga? that shits suicidefueling
jfl if youre an Incel who reads romance manga
are you a masochist or something?
I love romance in the media I read/watch/play/etc.
It's not "suicidefuel" to me. And no, I don't project myself onto characters. When I engage with a fictional work, I feel like an observer - not a character. I like watching cute romance develop in a more perfect, more beautiful world than our own. To me, reality and fiction are separate
So, the manga above for example. Seeing a short girl go after a tall hot guy in reality is something I don't want to see, for obvious reasons (I'm a manlet so it's suifuel). But in fiction it's completely different, I don't feel that way at all. Hell, I even root for the girl. Lol

read nozaki kun manga if u want comedy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back