Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Manga version of the last german man found

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
it has been unearthed, the original version of @LastGerman

Stroheim_first.png

I got exposed man.

mogs me hard ngl.

btw what do you think about Battle Tendency?

Such a shame that Stroheim died and JoJo never noticed it. There they all gone, all German warriors fighting brave till the very end, yet unacknowledged.

Such a shame that Stroheim died and JoJo never noticed it. There they all gone, all German warriors fighting brave till the very end, yet unacknowledged.
that is truly sad if there was never another mention of Stroheim, maybe there is something in the manga we missed

at least he was put into the fighting games on consoles

that is truly sad if there was never another mention of Stroheim, maybe there is something in the manga we missed

Perhaps he went to New Swabia. Since JoJo Bizarre Adventure is indeed bizarre we might see something like this: Imagine, they will establish that the Nazis survived all along and now they are all coming back. That would be sexy.

btw what do you think about Battle Tendency? anyone rewatching it recently? I am rewatching it now because it's my favorite chapter.
I like battle tendency. I like Joseph but I like him even more when you combine part 2 and part 3 Joseph together as a single character, but I'm not saying I like old Joseph separately more, I like him as a sum of two characters better than just one

Perhaps he went to New Swabia. Since JoJo Bizarre Adventure is indeed bizarre we might see something like this: Imagine, they will establish that the Nazis survived all along and now they are all coming back. That would be sexy.
that would be a nice twist, if they're doing all those crazy series they might as well go for it, or do a chapter that's set during WW1 maybe

I like battle tendency. I like Joseph but I like him even more when you combine part 2 and part 3 Joseph together as a single character, but I'm not saying I like old Joseph separately more, I like him as a sum of two characters better than just one
I like part 3 Joseph a lot but sometimes he feels like a totally different character tbh, when they aren't putting in explicit throwbacks to his young self anyway.

I like part 3 Joseph a lot but sometimes he feels like a totally different character tbh, when they aren't putting in explicit throwbacks to his young self anyway.
he basically is though, he is not young man anymore and so he has changed, plus he is taking a back seat to jotaro