• There's a new bill going through the US Congress that will allow the US government to scan your online messages and emails. We feel it's important for our members to be informed of threats to free speech and the EARN IT Act, if passed into law, it could be used to take down smaller platforms or websites with little or no reason including this website. This is an obvious overreach by the US government that already abuses it power as is and it shouldn't stand.

[JFL] Manipulated femcel

Copemaxx

Copemaxx

it's over
-
5d 19h 33m
I PM'd the retarded drawer of the femcel comic over why she depicts the 'ugly femcel' as an ethnic brown chick and the incel, IT cuck and chads white (despite incels being recorded as 50% ethnic). I did this because I was bored and to expose her for discriminating against brown incels (although im not curry) and look what she made today lmao. She drew a fucking 'curry chad' to make up for this, ffs the fucking cope.
Played like a fiddle, remember that incels own you like a dog (unlike the ones you fuck)
pic rel is proof + evidence of femcels hating ethnic incels and drooling over white chad
femceldelusion.png femcelpm.png cringyfemcel.jpg cringyfemcel2.png

Last edited:
AccountError

AccountError

Dance while you still can
-
18d 20h 45m
Femcel coding:

If(chad) yes = true;
if!(chad) yes= false:

Glast

Glast

Goodnight, Space Incel
-
8d 22h 11m
Lol at Incels being a dark anime character

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT and talk to me
-
36d 1h 37m
1584962679419.png
I don't get whos talking in the background because the artstyle is "schizo-in-a-prison-cel-with-shit".

Is that suppose to be an incel? The blonde haired guy?

Brutal...

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

~
-
19d 8h 59m
Why are femcels depicted as ugly in their comics when they have admitted in the past to having relationships and sex?