Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Manipulated femcel

Copemaxx

Copemaxx

Skrillexcel
-
I PM'd the retarded drawer of the femcel comic over why she depicts the 'ugly femcel' as an ethnic brown chick and the incel, IT cuck and chads white (despite incels being recorded as 50% ethnic). I did this because I was bored and to expose her for discriminating against brown incels (although im not curry) and look what she made today lmao. She drew a fucking 'curry chad' to make up for this, ffs the fucking cope.
Played like a fiddle, remember that incels own you like a dog (unlike the ones you fuck)
pic rel is proof + evidence of femcels hating ethnic incels and drooling over white chad
FemceldelusionFemcelpmCringyfemcelCringyfemcel2

Last edited:
Femcel coding:

If(chad) yes = true;
if!(chad) yes= false:

Lol at Incels being a dark anime character

I don't get whos talking in the background because the artstyle is "schizo-in-a-prison-cel-with-shit".

Is that suppose to be an incel? The blonde haired guy?

Brutal...

Why are femcels depicted as ugly in their comics when they have admitted in the past to having relationships and sex?

She's cute in the third pic