[News] Manipulation of Search Results of our wiki by a possible Google Engineer on Twitter

Master

Master

Modcel
-
Manipulation of Search Results of our wiki by a possible Google Engineer on Twitter

Last edited:
SoyUnPerdedor

SoyUnPerdedor

Luminary
-
google engineers are literal trannies :lul:

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Commander
-
(((google))) at it again:rolleyes:

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

-
anytime a digital platform allows something to be done (spying, manipulation) you should expect that it's being done.

if your fucking smart refrigerator can spy on you, then it will spy on you. it's as simple as that.

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

Mοdcel
-
anytime a digital platform allows something to be done (spying, manipulation) you should expect that it's being done.

if your fucking smart refrigerator can spy on you, then it will spy on you. it's as simple as that.
chills me

Damo the incel

Damo the incel

Overlord
-
Just give up, normies are always going to hate us and side with women no matter what

O

Oblivion

Recruit
-
why does working for a big tech ocmpany turn these people into betas. You would think there would be some blackpilled people in there

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Recruit
-
But from what I experience, meddling of this kind only occurs with English results. Even Russian is safe. For example, there are no blacks when I search for whites in Russian.

On this topic, I mean... Is being / not being in that stupid box a thing that matters? Probably for the normie cattle... They like shiny things...

But can an honest person call this censorship? It's not like making a website completely unlisted like this forum is! Imo, those big boxes are for retards either way. One of the big problems with Web 3.0.

Also, my eyes bleed from that disgusting mobile design that website uses. But people are fine with it!

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
-
Too much Soy in-utero and ofc growing up.

Dionysus

Dionysus

Overlord
-
I hate tech companies

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
Fucking goygle oy

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
They get paid 500k yearly for this...

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Overlord of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
-
All publicity is good publicity. The more people come here out of misinformation marketing the more we can re-educate them. Let them come to us. Economy of force.

Jazavac

Jazavac

(ー)◡(ー)
-
Things like this will keep happening as long as people are passive about it.

DaveBuster

DaveBuster

Inceldom is not about the sex act.
-
All publicity is good publicity. The more people come here out of misinformation marketing the more we can re-educate them. Let them come to us. Economy of force.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Fuck all foids
-
Oh so because a group of people I don't like posted scientific evidence backing their claims, we have to hide their wiki because it may tarnish the image of foids?

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Raptorus Riptide, Reptilian Overlord
-
I don't get it

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Captain
-

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
-
Alas, it isn't a secret that they do this, this is their policy. They specifically ask people to report "inappropriate" results for their Snippets feature.

ReasonableResolver

ReasonableResolver

localdoctorcel
-
Kikes being kikes as usual, nothing new or interesting.

Attachments

J

jargar

Recruit
-
Well, this makes me even happier I switched to DuckDuckGo.

Honeypot

Honeypot

Commander
-
why does working for a big tech ocmpany turn these people into betas. You would think there would be some blackpilled people in there
They have money and they can buy friends and betabux ergo they get hard bluepilled

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
use duckduckgo.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Raptorus Riptide, Reptilian Overlord
-
Can someone explain to me what this is about?

anon2719

anon2719

Someone wake me up from this nightmare
-
Google is evil

Weed

Weed

ded srs buddy boyo ngl
-
Well, this makes me even happier I switched to DuckDuckGo.
I did it 1 month ago. Even tho it's my primary search engine on my browser I don't use it lel.. it has quite few flaws..

Ihatereddit

Ihatereddit

Brainlet
-

FSFfags have been saying that for years, before even the PRISM surveillancepill hit back in 2013.
But because they are incel neckbeards, nobody cared and thought they were conspiracy theorists.

this is hell

this is hell

Veteran
-
Lol of you think normies will ever accept us. We will always be hated no matter what
It doesn't matter, we must spread the blackpill and rally as many men on our side as possible.

Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Eat the Chads
-
Was the article deleted? I can't access it.

Jal16

Jal16

A face that can cure nymphomania
-
Would be a shame if someone were to shoot them up..............

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

"You'll do this again, time is a flat circle..."
-

Yup. Orwell was right all along.