Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Manlet beats up and chokes 6ft4 chad

Doesn't look like a manlet to me. He's pretty Chad-ish himself.

Doesn't look like a manlet to me. He's pretty Chad-ish himself.
It was the title of the 4chan thread on this tbh. But yeah realistically the shorter guys are average height

Yeah I saw this on sherdog, you don't fuck with wrestlers. I always say it, fuck those football fags.

this stuff fuels me to workout and be the one to fuck up chad when provoked

Careful because you still need skills and the right mindset (ie being aggressive and confident ( :soy: ))
You're always at a disadvantage overall when facing someone larger like that

Careful because you still need skills and the right mindset (ie being aggressive and confident ( :soy: ))
You're always at a disadvantage overall when facing someone larger like that
previously when I have gotten into fights getting hit didn't really faze me, the only times I would lose is when someone held me back saying I lost and if I continue they would kill me. imo I haven't lost the fight till I'm dead or out numbered

Yeah I saw this on sherdog, you don't fuck with wrestlers. I always say it, fuck those football fags.
Goes to show height isn't everything and of the significance women make it out to be.
jfl guys, they're trying to make the tall football player out to be the peaceful dude who tried to deescalate the situation

jfl guys, they're trying to make the tall football player out to be the peaceful dude who tried to deescalate the situation

View attachment 414305
wtf? is that satire? the video is right there, the dudes are ignoring him talking to their friends and that guy literally pushes him. fuck this clown world and halo. fuck those football fags

previously when I have gotten into fights getting hit didn't really faze me, the only times I would lose is when someone held me back saying I lost and if I continue they would kill me. imo I haven't lost the fight till I'm dead or out numbered
Barbarianmaxing

wtf? is that satire? the video is right there, the dudes are ignoring him talking to their friends and that guy literally pushes him. fuck this clown world and halo. fuck those football fags
Chad is the good guy no matter what in this lookist society

i like the nigger as a commentator :feelshaha:

Dumb fucking nigger recording this ruins the entire video. Couldn’t watch. Shut the fuck up next time, Ape.

If I was on the ground of a bar's pisser I would swallow my pride and surrender as soon as I could.

Look at those boots. OU? So this would be in Oklahoma right? makes sense

How does it make sense? Enlighten a non burger
Because they're all white lmfao, also Oklahomans are either super super gay or super super tough and there's no in between. Same with people from Utah, Montana, Nebraska, and other "literally who?" states (Unless they're in the north at which point they are homosexual like in New England)

how tall would you say he is?

how tall would you say he is?
only like 4 inches shorter looking at how he comes up to his forehead when they're facing each other, so only like 3-4 inches shorter, around 6' or a bit more than that. literally don't get why OP decided to keep that wording in the title when he was copying it.

Streetfighting is retarded. You'll statistically get hurt even if you win and get into legal trouble as well.

only like 4 inches shorter looking at how he comes up to his forehead when they're facing each other, so only like 3-4 inches shorter, around 6' or a bit more than that. literally don't get why OP decided to keep that wording in the title when he was copying it.
jfl
"manlet"

Manlet?

If the taller guy is 6,4 then the shorter guy is at least 6,0
This thread should've been named

Chad beats up slightly taller Chad. Lifefuel for Chadcels

Last edited: