Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over manlet cop filmed and mocked by roasties

Should have pulled his 45 to her how big it is.

A part of me dies everytime manlets are mocked

You can never be treated as a normal human being if you're an unattractive man. Especially if you're short because then people don't think you can physically do anything about it

FUCK man, I went from liking the chaos to wishing that manlet pulled a Stryker brutality on this bitch. Also I think this manlet cop is a gay latino, women are total cunts who have no loyalty to people on their side. This is the mentality of the IT leftist, go fucking sadistic on anyone you CAN bully. Shut your mouth when it comes to the Chads with AR-15s who would shoot your ass if you so much as gave them a stinkeye.

Last edited:
I hope the cops are allowed to just open fire on all the niggers, antifa and sjw scum at the (((protests)))
Whores shouldn't be allowed to speak unless spoken to nevermind disrespect and film a cop.

Imagine if the roles were reversed lmfao. Humans are utter trash

Gg