Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Manlet gets mogged by 6'4 Gigastacy at wedding

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

And she thinks it's funny. Gotta share with the world to embarrass him even more :feelsclown:

THEEEHEEE look at this! SO FUNNY HOW I MOG THIS SUBHUMAN!

GIVE ALL MANLETS NEETBUX NOW

Can tall people not talk about being tall for 1 second?

6'3+ is average for white people in 2020

Or, alternatively, offer free euthanasia.
Yeah. Either way, manlets need reparation and reimbursements for living in this height discrimination society

'she' is probably a tranny

The hight difference between the men and women is interesting

Fucking privileged cunt. She should go fuck herself.:feelsree:

I prefer this tbh. Just end my misery
I wish death penalty was a thing in Goymoney (Germany), I'd become a GigahERo and buy my ticket for the eternal hunting grounds

Brutal they even invited their bull

no. Its impossible for many of them. They will find any excuse to brag about their height. Even worse is when they LARP like being tall is hard. "teehee it sucks hitting my head on door frames ahahaha. being tall sucks, doesn't it?"

I always find the dichotomy between r/tall and r/short fascinating. You want to be blackpilled, look at r/tall posts, then look at how half the r/short board wants to rope. I mean I JUST went to r/short and one of the top messages is talking about heightism and incels. :feelskek:

Its not. Youre just making excuses so your existence here is justifiable.

Why is there a sub for tall people? Fkin lame.

in nordic coutnries and germany it is

the 6'1 average in netherlands is brought down by ethnics

evne the girls in that photo are all over 6'

I always find the dichotomy between r/tall and r/short fascinating. You want to be blackpilled, look at r/tall posts, then look at how half the r/short board wants to rope. I mean I JUST went to r/short and one of the top messages is talking about heightism and incels. :feelskek:

/r/tall must be banned for bragposting.
in nordic coutnries and germany it is

the 6'1 average in netherlands is brought down by ethnics

evne the girls in that photo are all over 6'

6 5 is still well above the average. Its tall enough that no woman would reject you for your height. Just get a wig.

Last edited:

Bbut height doesn't matter...

not a gigastacy just a stacylite

/r/tall must be banned for bragposting.

6 5 is still well above the average. Its tall enough that no woman would reject you for your height. Just get a wig.

The tall posts are all "Look at me compared to my normal sized roommates" or "He has a very nice personality. He's 6'4 posts", or "Look at me dunking a basketball!"

The short posts are talking about LL surgery, feeling like less of a man, how can I be a protector at 5'2. Life's a scam.

jfl brutal
wtf was that incel doing at a wedding anyway, he looks like me ffs
also I bet she got the bbc that night from tyrone next to her :feelzez:

The tall posts are all "Look at me compared to my normal sized roommates" or "He has a very nice personality. He's 6'4 posts", or "Look at me dunking a basketball!"

The short posts are talking about LL surgery, feeling like less of a man, how can I be a protector at 5'2. Life's a scam.

I mean iam 6 4 but would never brag abt my height even if i wasnt incel.
not a gigastacy just a stacylite

I really dont find tall foids attractive. They got weird proportions.

“Remember, height doesn’t matter”

I find her hot AF, but that would never fucking happen in a million years.
Mogs me in every way. Race(I'm Curry), height (I'm 6'1), face (Ogrecel).

Suifuel. :feelsbadman:

Tall femoids are insecure about their height because it makes it harder for them to find Chads that are taller than them, so naturally they keep bringing it up.

Whenever I see a 6'ft+ decent looking female I feel the strong urge to impregnate her. Don't why. I don't even mean fantasizing about having sex with her, just put a baby inside her and see her belly grow as a result

Oh shit welcome back

644dbada3f97e93a04892357c20e9a94

Whenever I see a 6'ft+ decent looking female I feel the strong urge to impregnate her. Don't why. I don't even mean fantasizing about having sex with her, just put a baby inside her and see her belly grow as a result
I find tall women attractive. But they will never find me attractive. She mogs me by 3 inches.

They always want someone taller than them

i want her to sit on me

because height is always attractive no matter what. it's BS that men like short women, we only go for them because our intsincts understand hypergamy.

Funny enough, my 5'10 female cousin married a 5'5 man. what a lucky son of a gun.

I love how she tries to play off her thread claiming "she's laughing at herself". Fucking lying roastie cunt is obviously ridiculing the short guy for his height (something he had no control over) and showing off her height (something she had no control over). Human vermin worship fucking leg bone while ignoring much more important traits like IQ and sentience

To put a fat bitch next to a ripped guy then fat shame ain't on though.

Nasty, tall women repulse me.

Notice how she slightly leans away from the subhuman? :feelscry: