Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Manlet gets told by his gf that he shouldn't pass on his manlet genes, she wants to adopt instead

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Never forget that women want you gone from this earth. Even the manlets who ascend still get treated like this, women have a primal disgust and hatred for short men, they really think you shouldn't exist if you're short. The idea that you'll get to pass on your genes is a great offense to them

For the mouth breathing bluepilled retards who lurk this place: replace short with "black" for instance and see what happens. Doesn't this suddenly sound racist as fuck to you? Both are genetically determined and out of someone's control so why is one right and the other not?

@gymletethnicel @LittleBoy

Last edited:
tbh I ever ascend after a hair transplant I will adopt a child aswell. No balding genes for my kids. Fuck this shit

tbh I ever ascend after a hair transplant I will adopt a child aswell. No balding genes for my kids. Fuck this shit
Norwood genes come from the X chromosome, you can only pass them onto a daughter, not a son.
Plus what guarantee do you have that the other kid won't have norwood genes?

This seem so surreal, is that really how america is atm?

chances are your partner probably carry the cursed gene.

Norwood genes come from the X chromosome, you can only pass them onto a daughter, not a son.
This

Well, if it happens it happens. But just as Hitler said in Mein Kampf: It is stupid to put a (possibly) retarded life form into this world while there are already enough parentless children.

Normies are so blind to the blackpill that when it hits it completely shatters their world. What is your synopsis @your personality ?

Never forget that women want you gone from this earth. Even the manlets who ascend still get treated like this, women have a primal disgust and hatred for short men, they really think you shouldn't exist if you're short. The idea that you'll get to pass on your genes is a great offense to them

For the mouth breathing bluepilled retards who lurk this place: replace short with "black" for instance and see what happens. Doesn't this suddenly sound racist as fuck to you? Both are genetically determined and out of someone's control so why is one right and the other not?

View attachment 380124
I agree with the foid here. Manlets and midget foids need be sterlized or at the least their male offspring must be aborted. The pain of being a manlet is really too much

My genes are extra-spicy I love my son who will never exist too much to give him my dogshit-genes, I wouldn't mind adopting, those kids didn't hurt you and it's not like you're raising your cuckolds kid.

Based
My genes are extra-spicy I love my son who will never exist too much to give him my dogshit-genes, I wouldn't mind adopting, those kids didn't hurt you and it's not like you're raising your cuckolds kid.
King

I forget where I read it but its apparently a bit more complicated than it just coming from your mother/from the X chromosome.

IF IT'S NOT MY BLOOD, IF IT'S NOT MY SEED, I'M NOT SPENDING 1 SECOND OR 1 CENT ON IT. Jfl if a foid told me that I'd break up with her in 1 second.

IF IT'S NOT MY BLOOD, IF IT'S NOT MY SEED, I'M NOT SPENDING 1 SECOND OR 1 CENT ON IT. Jfl if a foid told me that I'd break up with her in 1 second.
Could be worse if she asks for Chad sperm donor. Adoption preferable to that

Could be worse if she asks for Chad sperm donor. Adoption preferable to that
Ugh, Friends is a cucked and lame normie shit sitcom, but as a guy who plays sitcoms almost 24/7 while I'm rotting, repeating the same sitcoms like 50 times already, Friends was naturally one I've watched completely a few times. BUT, it's not part of my rotation and I kinda refuse to watch it again since it ends so cucked. It ends with with not only adoption, but they were even shopping around and one episode they literally invited Chads to dinner to ask them to donate their sperm.

Ugh, Friends is a cucked and lame normie shit sitcom, but as a guy who plays sitcoms almost 24/7 while I'm rotting, repeating the same sitcoms like 50 times already, Friends was naturally one I've watched completely a few times. BUT, it's not part of my rotation and I kinda refuse to watch it again since it ends so cucked. It ends with with not only adoption, but they were even shopping around and one episode they literally invited Chads to dinner to ask them to donate their sperm.
Damn that's cucked beyond belief. No normal man would evet accept such an outcome

View attachment 380124

That Trans "man" is well and truly fucked.

View: https://twitter.com/adezero3/status/1334122834755543044?s=20

Last edited:
Lol even that is only an excuse. Of course she don't see herself even dating him that long, let along marrying a manlet.

Normies are so blind to the blackpill that when it hits it completely shatters their world. What is your synopsis @your personality ?
They can afford to be blind to the blackpill because they never see the consistently cruel side of women that incels do. So they are in turn caught blind sided by things like sudden breakups, their girlfriends cheating on them when she finds a better looking guy, wives filing for divorce or having affairs because their looks and health deteriorated.

In that context some of us here are lucky that the chances of that happening to us are very remote especially because no woman would even consider using us that way.
But it is still depressing in a way that we don't even have bragging rights like other normies do of once having a girlfriend or wife. Having a girlfriend or wife at some point in your life is still the expected norm for most guys and we don't even get that.

I don't care if I have subhuman genes the only kid I'm taking care of is my own.
If you don't pass on your genes and take care of some one else's kid you're a cuck and no gay ass anti natalist "philosophy" can change that.

What if height is not genetically determined, and you can gain height in astonishingly short time, and with very little effort naturally. What if you found irrefutable proof to that, like before and after pictures and videos, what would you do in this case?

/incels

I agree with the foid here. Manlets and midget foids need be sterlized or at the least their male offspring must be aborted. The pain of being a manlet is really too much
Sure but imo it's a decision you have to take, it shouldn't be the person who's supposed to be your beloved one telling you you can't breed

I'm totally against spreading broken fucked up genes. I will NEVER do that.
That being said, for a gf to say this to you, man you should be a megacuck to spend another second with that whore. The only reason that cuck didn't slap the bitch and break up at that instant is because he knows he has little chance of finding someone else. 3 years with that bitch? For 3 years you've been licking cunt and cucking bro. Fuck you tbh.

Shes probably fucking chad behind his back
its chad only it was over a long time ago
JFL at this cuck :lul:

I don't care if I have subhuman genes the only kid I'm taking care of is my own.
If you don't pass on your genes and take care of some one else's kid you're a cuck and no gay ass anti natalist "philosophy" can change that.
agree

"adopt"

Lol she will just get impregnated by Chad and the cuck will raise the offspring

They can afford to be blind to the blackpill because they never see the consistently cruel side of women that incels do. So they are in turn caught blind sided by things like sudden breakups, their girlfriends cheating on them when she finds a better looking guy, wives filing for divorce or having affairs because their looks and health deteriorated.

In that context some of us here are lucky that the chances of that happening to us are very remote especially because no woman would even consider using us that way.
But it is still depressing in a way that we don't even have bragging rights like other normies do of once having a girlfriend or wife. Having a girlfriend or wife at some point in your life is still the expected norm for most guys and we don't even get that.
Yes very based :feelskek:

being incel means we can see through this matrix clownworld while normies are willfully blind

Yes very based :feelskek:

being incel means we can see through this matrix clownworld while normies are willfully blind
Hate to use the overused video game analogy but ngl it's like a horror movie game where you know something bad is going to happen but the characters are unaware such things could happen or severely underestimate the risk of such things happening.
The more subtle and surreal it all seems the more the fridge horror kicks in.